Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Draft Tonight...

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Draft Tonight...
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2010, 09:46:10 AM »
http://www.tigersx.com/forum/index.php?topic=8578.msg111396#msg111396

If he goes in the first two rounds, I'll send you a dinner for two certificate from a nationally known restaurant. 

Kaos, I'll take my certificate now.  Thanks.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2010, 09:48:46 AM »

If this follows the order of previous bets on here, Kaos will never be heard from again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2010, 09:54:37 AM »

That whole thing about "national restaurant"  should make this interesting.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2010, 10:03:15 AM »
That whole thing about "national restaurant"  should make this interesting.

He made reference to Church's Chicken in the original thread.

Whatever.  The point is he was wrong (again) and I was correct (again).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2010, 10:12:37 AM »

Hey, me too...where's my Coupon?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2010, 10:31:30 AM »

Love me some Church's
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

jadennis

« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2010, 10:46:43 AM »
Denver made a good choice.  Now, what are they going to do with Cutler?

They'll probably fire up the flux capacitor and trade him to Chicago in April, 2009.

Seriously though, they recently traded for Brady Quinn...and I wonder what he was thinking when he saw them take Tebow. 

Similarly, I wonder what Marshawn Lynch thought in Buffalo when they took C.J. Spiller. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2010, 10:59:34 AM »
I give two  :thumsup:  :thumsup: to Dallas' pick!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2010, 12:33:04 PM »

Choose your poison.  I'll send you a $50 gift card from there.  You could make it easy and choose some place that Target sells cards for like Chilis or Olive Garden or Outback. 

Or better yet, give me the name of a restaurant where you are and I'll call them and have the certificate waiting on you when you go.

It's worth it to me for the humor portion, knowing that poor little Jimmy sat there all night waiting for his phone to ring. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2010, 12:41:58 PM »
Choose your poison.  I'll send you a $50 gift card from there.  You could make it easy and choose some place that Target sells cards for like Chilis or Olive Garden or Outback. 

Or better yet, give me the name of a restaurant where you are and I'll call them and have the certificate waiting on you when you go.

It's worth it to me for the humor portion, knowing that poor little Jimmy sat there all night waiting for his phone to ring. 

+2 for manning up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2010, 01:40:17 PM »
+2 for manning up.

Agreed.

I would still make it a Waffle House certificate though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2010, 01:41:57 PM »
Agreed.

I would still make it a Waffle House certificate though.

sounds strange...but i miss the waffle house.  perhaps i should open up several this way. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2010, 01:44:38 PM »
+2 for manning up.
Agreed.

And you really can be held to owe him nothing more than $10 to Church's, but it's nice of you to take the high road.

I'll never see the $25 Outback gift card explicitly owed to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2010, 03:59:25 PM »

I agree with the other posters that it is a big mark in your favor for owning the pledge.  I also agree that it was gratifying to watch lil Clausen sweat it out.  Fuck him and his limo/rings/speedo.

Here in Destin I'll take any of the following restaurants: McGuire's, Harbor Docks, Red Bar/Piccolo's, 790 on the Gulf.

Thank you, sir.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2010, 04:02:07 PM »
I agree with the other posters that it is a big mark in your favor for owning the pledge.  I also agree that it was gratifying to watch lil Clausen sweat it out.  Fuck him and his limo/rings/speedo.

Here in Destin I'll take any of the following restaurants: McGuire's, Harbor Docks, Red Bar/Piccolo's, 790 on the Gulf.

Thank you, sir.

Call the circle k and snap into $50 of slim jims.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2010, 05:19:16 PM »
Call the circle k and snap into $50 of slim jims.
Send him $25 in one dollar bills so he can hit up the titty bar.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2010, 05:49:35 PM »
sounds strange...but i miss the waffle house.  perhaps i should open up several this way. 

You can't open a Waffle House without working there for three years and being a manager that oversees at least 5 stores. 

I already tried to open one here in San Antonio. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

chinook

« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2010, 06:13:42 PM »
You can't open a Waffle House without working there for three years and being a manager that oversees at least 5 stores. 

I already tried to open one here in San Antonio. 

glad to know....chick-fil-a is a bit hard to get a franchise too.  i've looked in to it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2010, 06:35:42 PM »
glad to know....chick-fil-a is a bit hard to get a franchise too.  i've looked in to it.
How 'bout a Lee's Famous Chicken?  There's ONE in Alabama and it's located in Jasper.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

wesfau2

« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2010, 07:37:37 PM »
How 'bout a Lee's Famous Chicken?  There's ONE in Alabama and it's located in Jasper.

The one here in Crestview went tits up in a year and a half.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions