Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

"Sir, do you think a helicopter could see you?" "Nadia, how about I take your...

45 seconds into the video, the cop asks Nadia if she's okay. 

There's a mumbled response.

My ears hear "I'm tied up with string." 

If you have time to listen again, what do you hear?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
I couldn't tell exactly what she said, but I agree that this whole thing is a staged event. The evidence is overwhelming.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
jadenis, remember that she is autistic - she would probably not have the same emotional responses as a "normal" child.

I believe in miracles as much as anyone.  But this is a miracle with a diamond polished finish - just too beyond good to be true, if you ask me.  Yeah, I am cynical, and in this case, I would rather be proven wrong.  I hope he was truly just a good samaritan.  But parental instincts say he is in this up to his neck...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Some here have stated she didn't look like she had been in the swamp for four days and I have to agree. I'll bet he had her in another location and carried her into the swamp the morning of the day he claimed to have found her. This would explain the mosquito bites that she did have. Four days without clean drinking water and she's going to be dehydrated and unable to say "yay" to chocolate milk. She would want water, a lot of it and then something to eat, maybe. The paramedics would have started her on IVs if there were any signs of dehydration, and I didn't see that. If someone saw IVs being administered please say so. The result of drinking swamp water would be dysentery, which further aggravates the dehydration.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions