Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Spartacus: Why do they have to show it?

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Spartacus: Why do they have to show it?
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2010, 03:02:31 AM »
I did finish it out. 

It did get progressively better.  It actually got to the point where the gratuitous sex detracted from the story that was (finally) unfolding.  It just didn't need the cock shots to make it work.

I'll admit that after watching the finale I was semi-stunned. Where does it go from there? 

The episode where Ilythia seduced the child and caused Spartacus to take out Varro was pretty good TV.  The twist Batiatus pulled to eliminate Solonious was very clever. Didn't see that level of strategic maneuvering coming from him and Ashur.

Now that I've got the entire capsule, I'm going to go back and rewatch the whole thing probably.  I do definitely agree, though, that the story solidified by about the fifth or sixth episode and I began watching it because I wanted to know how it would work out more than because I was curious about Xena's red bush.
I know where it goes from here.  But da skreets have told me to not let out the secret.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs