Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Da Braves

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Da Braves
« Reply #160 on: September 20, 2010, 10:51:09 PM »
Big series against the Phillies started off on the wrong foot tonight.  Brad Lidge looked like he was in World Series form. Damn you AUTIGER1 and Buzz Killington.  Damn you.

It's not on teh youtubes yet, but there was a guy dressed as greenman except in all red who stormed the phillies' field tonight and had to be tripped up my Matt Diaz before being accosted by security.  Hilarious.

Say it with me, Thrilla...

BRAD.  FUCKING.  LIDGE.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #161 on: September 20, 2010, 11:11:25 PM »
Say it with me, Thrilla...

BRAD.  FUCKING.  LIDGE.

I wish he'd return to pre All-Star game form.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #162 on: September 21, 2010, 10:04:40 AM »
I wish he'd return to pre All-Star game form.
Fuck that - you wish he'd return to ASTROS's form.  You should slip in the locker room and stick an Astros logo on his hat - then even the worst hitter on the Bravos would be able to go yard and light him up like a Christmas tree...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #163 on: September 21, 2010, 10:10:58 AM »
So...you're saying you DO NOT WANT bandwagoneers? 
Fine. 

Go Phillies!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #164 on: September 21, 2010, 10:59:18 AM »
Fuck that Buzz!

I am Atlanta all the way! We won't start getting serious until the playoffs...then it's nothing but SWEEPS!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVES!!!

Fuck You BKG's!!!!!!

Cox is already celebrating. He knows!

Word!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #165 on: September 21, 2010, 11:01:34 AM »
phuk that Buzz!

I am Atlanta all the way! We won't start getting serious until the playoffs...then it's nothing but SWEEPS!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVES!!!

phuk You BKG's!!!!!!

Cox is already celebrating. He knows!

Word!

This man knows, I will never give up on my Braves!   This will go down as the greatest season in Braves history!  Doing the tomahawk chop and warchant right now!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #166 on: September 21, 2010, 11:06:35 AM »
Yeah...I was just kidding guys.  I can't give up on my Bravos.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #167 on: September 21, 2010, 11:59:34 AM »
I choose to ignore the previous 4 posts.

Here's what I was referencing.  Notice Diaz's ninja-like skills.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #168 on: September 21, 2010, 12:04:17 PM »
Diaz did a better job than the Ohio mascot...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #169 on: September 21, 2010, 03:01:51 PM »
BTW...Here's what I am wearing for the next 3 weeks or so.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #170 on: September 21, 2010, 03:20:43 PM »
BTW...Here's what I am wearing for the next 3 weeks or so.

Chief Jay Strongbow makes his way to the squared circle to do battle with Assassin #2 in the New Brockton Armory.  It was a non-title match that took an unforseen turn for the worst when Assassin #2 pulled a foreign object from his boot and lacerated Strongbow's forehead.  It looked as though Strongbow might recover to pull out the win, until the referee was briefley knocked unconscious by an inadvertant elbow and Assassin #1 took advantage of the opportunity to throw his partner a heavy metal garbage can stored under the ring.  #2 cracked Strongbow across the head and discarded the trash can just in time for the ref to regain consciousness and count Strongbow out. 

Strongbow has vowed revenge and I wouldn't want to be either of the Assassins when next they meet. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #171 on: September 21, 2010, 08:22:22 PM »
Chief Jay Strongbow makes his way to the squared circle to do battle with Assassin #2 in the New Brockton Armory.  It was a non-title match that took an unforseen turn for the worst when Assassin #2 pulled a foreign object from his boot and lacerated Strongbow's forehead.  It looked as though Strongbow might recover to pull out the win, until the referee was briefley knocked unconscious by an inadvertant elbow and Assassin #1 took advantage of the opportunity to throw his partner a heavy metal garbage can stored under the ring.  #2 cracked Strongbow across the head and discarded the trash can just in time for the ref to regain consciousness and count Strongbow out. 

Strongbow has vowed revenge and I wouldn't want to be either of the Assassins when next they meet.

That brought back memories of watching NWA/WCW in the 80's....Wrestling as a product has sucked ever since.

MEAN.....WHOOOOOOOOOOOO....GENE!!!!!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #172 on: September 23, 2010, 10:52:26 AM »
OK. So we get swept by the Phillies. No big deal. We are resting people for the post season and will get them in the NLCS. We didn't really want them to see what we got for them anyway. Besides, we got the Nationals coming up. The fucking NATIONALS. They SUCK. Their best player is out for the year and they just drafted an over rated 18 year old bust. They are horrible and there is no way they stay on the same field as us. Besides, we have Hudson pitching tomorrow night and there is NO WAY that he loses. I feel a no hitter coming!!!

Also, the Giants have Chicago coming up and they are the worst. Their franchise sucks and so do their fans. I mean, 1907? Really? And you expect to beat the Giants? No fucking way.

And the Padres have the Reds? The worst division leader in the history of the wild card era. HAHAHA. This won't be close boys. We will have the wild card WON by Monday. NO FUCKING DOUBT!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOO BRAVOS!!!!!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #173 on: September 23, 2010, 10:54:48 AM »
I need to know (see) more about this woman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #174 on: September 23, 2010, 10:59:32 AM »
OK. So we get swept by the Phillies. No big deal. We are resting people for the post season and will get them in the NLCS. We didn't really want them to see what we got for them anyway. Besides, we got the Nationals coming up. The phuking NATIONALS. They SUCK. Their best player is out for the year and they just drafted an over rated 18 year old bust. They are horrible and there is no way they stay on the same field as us. Besides, we have Hudson pitching tomorrow night and there is NO WAY that he loses. I feel a no hitter coming!!!

Also, the Giants have Chicago coming up and they are the worst. Their franchise sucks and so do their fans. I mean, 1907? Really? And you expect to beat the Giants? No phuking way.

And the Padres have the Reds? The worst division leader in the history of the wild card era. HAHAHA. This won't be close boys. We will have the wild card WON by Monday. NO phukING DOUBT!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOO BRAVOS!!!!!

:clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #175 on: September 23, 2010, 10:59:48 AM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #176 on: September 23, 2010, 11:06:49 AM »
FUCK YOU BKG's. THIS IS ALL US FELLOW BRAVES FANS WORSHIP!!!!

« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 11:09:38 AM by War Eagle!!! »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #177 on: September 23, 2010, 11:23:32 AM »
I am starting to worry about Thrilla after these posts.  Quick, someone check the roof tops and overpasses...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #178 on: September 23, 2010, 08:38:08 PM »
Screw you guys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Token

« Reply #179 on: September 24, 2010, 10:00:21 PM »
Fucking Cubbies.   :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions