Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

God of War III

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
God of War III
« on: March 25, 2010, 10:57:03 PM »
If you own a PS3, buy this game.  I don't own one...but I have a PS2, and own both GOW 1 and 2.  It's a 3rd person hack and slash through the annals of Greek Mythology, with enemy's that come on both a large and small scale.  The PS2 version had some of the best graphics I've ever seen for that machine (and it's not just me, they received awards for gameplay/graphics, etc.)  When you finish off a large enemy, the game goes into a highly satisfying sequence of one button commands to deliver the final blows, complete with up close gore and incredible detail.  You play as Kratos, one of the most pissed off and bad ass characters in the history of video games.  Do me a favor, sonyheads...rent or buy it and make me jealous.  I wish it was out for the 360.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: God of War III
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 12:52:45 PM »
I agree 100%...I loved this game on PS2, but I am in the same boat as you with the PS3, i have the 360.  I was asking the guy in best buy about similar games for 360  and he said that Darksiders was very similar to GOW3 and a great game... I looked up trailer and it looks pretty intense.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 12:53:35 PM by lifesapplepie »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions