Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dakota Mosley Loves Money

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Dakota Mosley Loves Money
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2010, 10:01:21 PM »
try and find the picture of Cam Newton in bed with a live boy or a dead girl.

Great, now RWS will run with this posting on the bammer boy forums....thanks Ogre.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2010, 11:40:19 PM »
FYI...

A bammer posted this same rumor on the Rivals Main Board, and eventually was shamed into taking it down. 

There's some friendly (and sharp barbs) being tossed back and forth, but damn.  What a fucking stupid post.  There, AND here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2010, 08:36:42 AM »
So....lets see who was recruiting Dakota Moseley and his teammate Michael Dyer around that time or a under a month before that picture was taken (Since that picture was posted on Dec. 6th, 2008 then it was taken before that date...maybe a couple of weeks, before it was posted).

Hmmmm......interesting.  That's the only un-official (un-official because they were still Juniors) visit that Dakota Moseley took before December 6th, 2008.  Now, camps were attended way before Dec. 6th., but that was Moseley's first un-official visit that was noted and it was within a month of the picture being posted and both Moseley and Dyer $poke highly of $Puat after their "Vi$it".  The next un-official came on Feb. 2nd, 2009 to Arkansas.

For once I will say...

HAHAHA...Prowlers got a point here RWS
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2010, 09:37:06 AM »
FYI...

A bammer posted this same rumor on the Rivals Main Board, and eventually was shamed into taking it down. 

There's some friendly (and sharp barbs) being tossed back and forth, but damn.  What a fucking stupid post.  There, AND here.
Thats the name of the game. I don't mind taking some egg on my face, because I was wrong. The guy who posted it on the main board got it from the BOL board. Like I said before, if I knew it was taken in December 2008, I wouldn't have posted it here for obvious reasons. Don't tell me you guys would have shown the same restraint had it been an Alabama player and you didn't know when the picture was taken.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

jadennis

« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2010, 10:37:00 AM »
I wasn't aware that the picture was posted in December of 2008. If I knew that, I certainly wouldn't have posted it. Please explain how I "constantly" jump to wild conspiracy theories. I mean poop, I don't really talk about any conspiracies until I see somebody in a Corvette or holding $7,000 in cash.

This post doesn't make sense to me.  You say you don't buy into conspiracy theories until you see somebody in a Corvette or holding cash.....duh.  How would you jump to conspiracy theories until you see such pictures?

That's the point, you see the picture (first) and then.....jump to conspiracy theories(second).  Isn't that how it works?  You see something you don't have an explanation for, so you jump on board with whatever theory is thrown out there by a 13 year old on a bamma board and start waving it around on our board like the golden ticket in the last Wonka Bar.

To avoid doing so, be self aware of your own words from this post..."I wasn't aware" and "if I knew that".  The fact that you're "not aware" and that you didn't "know that" is what makes it a "theory".  If you want to avoid being accused of jumping on wild conspiracy theories....just don't do it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2010, 03:05:03 PM »
All of this still doesn't answer the obvious "WTF?" question - regardless of when he got the money, where did he get it?  And for what?  I am not even about to suggest it was improper - hell, I took a similar picture once when Carl won $10K in Vegas playing blackjack.  I would just like to know the story behind it, that's all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2010, 03:11:48 PM »
All of this still doesn't answer the obvious "WTF?" question - regardless of when he got the money, where did he get it?  And for what?  I am not even about to suggest it was improper - hell, I took a similar picture once when Carl won $10K in Vegas playing blackjack.  I would just like to know the story behind it, that's all.
Damn! Was he counting cards, or what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2010, 03:34:27 PM »

He wasn't playing with this guy.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2010, 04:54:30 PM »
No - he is just very very good at it.  He sets limits for himself - when to keep playing, when to get up and walk around and take a break, when to hit the ATM and when to go back to the room - and then he sticks to those limits religiously.  After he won the $10K, he did not play again for the rest of the trip.  The Mirage upgraded our room to a suite, comped us a very nice dinner and gave me a spa day, but he still didn't play.  We brought the whole brick home.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2010, 05:11:02 PM »
No - he is just very very good at it.  He sets limits for himself - when to keep playing, when to get up and walk around and take a break, when to hit the ATM and when to go back to the room - and then he sticks to those limits religiously.  After he won the $10K, he did not play again for the rest of the trip.  The Mirage upgraded our room to a suite, comped us a very nice dinner and gave me a spa day, but he still didn't play.  We brought the whole brick home.
Smart guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2010, 05:27:43 PM »
Smart guy.
Validated by his choice of spouse. 

So where did Dakota get the money?  He is too young to play blackjack at the Mirage...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2010, 05:46:49 PM »

So where did Dakota get the money?  He is too young to play blackjack at the Mirage...
He won it at the cock fight. Laid down a months allowance on "Little Jerry".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2010, 05:59:26 PM »

"Word on da skreets".......rws gave him that money so that he would commit to SPuat and would be given another $10,000 and another Blowjob to Dyer once he commits to SPuat as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2010, 11:24:43 PM »
"Word on da skreets".......rws gave him that money so that he would commit to SPuat and would be given another $10,000 and another Blowjob to Dyer once he commits to SPuat as well.

Note to Prowler: Blowjobs shall only be given to the Führer.

Signed,
Nick Saban
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions