Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dakota Mosley Loves Money

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Dakota Mosley Loves Money
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2010, 07:14:02 PM »
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Jesus......

Anyway, how do you explain the cash Mosley has?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2010, 07:14:57 PM »
It's Elijah Fields, SR. LB/S from Pittsburgh that was kicked off the team after he posted these pictures along with his quotes of gettin' paid.

Haha, and rws thought it was gonna be an Auburn player.  Better yet, he figured it was a SPuat player, especially with the laptop.   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Um...that's not helping Auburn's case...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburnredwing

• The Resident Mexican
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2010, 07:24:47 PM »
Jesus......

Anyway, how do you explain the cash Mosley has?
How do you explain not making it to a uat game?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2010, 07:26:56 PM »
Um...that's not helping Auburn's case...
I'm pretty sure he was going to hold it out as an Alabama thing for as long as he could. Otherwise, that wouldn't be doing much for AU by basically supporting that college football players who post pics of them holding alot of cash = bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2010, 07:31:56 PM »
I'm pretty sure he was going to hold it out as an Alabama thing for as long as he could. Otherwise, that wouldn't be doing much for AU by basically supporting that college football players who post pics of them holding alot of cash = bad.
Players that tweet about how much money they're making by playing football = bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2010, 07:43:11 PM »
Players that tweet about how much money they're making by playing football = bad.
So, thoughts on Mosley's cash?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2010, 07:56:07 PM »
Here ya go...lemme squash the "Auburn's paying players, 'cause I dun seen a photo of one with money and shithead from Centerpoint told me so" shit.

Photo added December 6, 2008

That's right, the Dakota Moseley photo was added on his Facebook on Dec. 6th...2008.  Which would mean that he had the photo taken and posted before Coach Chizik and Co. were hired.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 07:57:05 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2010, 08:01:30 PM »
Also...."It's hard out here for a Pimp"

Peace....Biatches!!!

« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 08:03:10 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2010, 08:30:40 PM »
So....lets see who was recruiting Dakota Moseley and his teammate Michael Dyer around that time or a under a month before that picture was taken (Since that picture was posted on Dec. 6th, 2008 then it was taken before that date...maybe a couple of weeks, before it was posted).

November 13th, 2008
Dakota Moseley - "I really like Alabama, Clemson and Mississippi State. They would have to be my favorites right now, but with Clemson getting rid of their coach, we will have to see how things go there."

November 17th, 2008
With the top running back in the country for 2009 locked up already, the University of Alabama now has its sights set on securing one of the elite junior backs in Little Rock athlete Michael Dyer. This Saturday, Dyer drove to Tuscaloosa to check out the Tide's 32-7 win over Mississippi State and came away impressed.

"I drove down there with my teammate Dakota Mosley and spent the night after the game. Alabama is recruiting Dakota too as a tight end," said Dyer who stands 5-foot-9, 200 pounds.

November 17th, 2008
Michael Dyer - "My visit pushed Alabama way, way up there. I wouldn't say I have a favorite right now, but Alabama is right up there towards the top," said Dyer. "I am definitely coming back to Alabama in the future. I am trying to set up some visits to LSU and Florida next. After that I will probably just chill out for awhile and take some more visits in the spring."

Dyer holds early offers from Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Ole Miss among others

Hmmmm......interesting.  That's the only un-official (un-official because they were still Juniors) visit that Dakota Moseley took before December 6th, 2008.  Now, camps were attended way before Dec. 6th., but that was Moseley's first un-official visit that was noted and it was within a month of the picture being posted and both Moseley and Dyer $poke highly of $Puat after their "Vi$it".  The next un-official came on Feb. 2nd, 2009 to Arkansas.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 08:41:25 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2010, 08:39:22 PM »
So....lets see who was recruiting Dakota Moseley and his teammate Michael Dyer around that time or a under a month before that picture was taken (Since that picture was posted on Dec. 6th, 2008 then it was taken before that date...maybe a couple of weeks, before it was posted).

Hmmmm......interesting.  That's the only un-official (un-official because they were still Juniors) visit that Dakota Moseley took before December 6th 2008.  Now, camps were attended way before Dec. 6th., but that was Moseley's first un-official visit that was noted and it was within a month of the picture being posted.  The next un-official came on Feb. 2nd, 2009 to Arkansas.
Ouch!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2010, 08:39:41 PM »

Hmmmm......interesting.  That's the only un-official (un-official because they were still Juniors) visit that Dakota Moseley took before December 6th 2008.  Now, camps were attended way before Dec. 6th., but that was Moseley's first un-official visit that was noted and it was within a month of the picture being posted.  The next un-official came on Feb. 2nd, 2009 to Arkansas.
Consider the following:

A) He didn't sign with Alabama
B) He wasn't offered by Alabama
C) Therefore he was never really recruited by Alabama

I would find the situation you are pointing at unlikely. Way to go. You just fucked up my "fail on my part" post.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2010, 08:44:47 PM »
Ouch!
Too much???  I didn't mean to break out the sledgehammer to kill the gnat, but that was what I had in my hand, so I asked myself...What Would Tommie Bruso Do?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2010, 08:52:09 PM »
Consider the following:

I would find the situation you are pointing at unlikely. Way to go. You just fucked up my "fail on my part" post.
A) Neither did Bobbie Massie  (BOOM!!!!)
B) Little nicky really wanted Michael Dyer  (everyone knew that he was a package deal)
C) He was recruited by SPuat  (refer to B) and Michael Dyer saying that SPuat was recruiting him as a TE.)

It is unlikely that, that's money from $Puat, but it was interesting to see that his $Puat un-official visit was the last one that was taken before the picture was posted and that the next un-official visit was taken two month later.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2010, 09:21:45 PM »
Consider the following:

But the possibility of it being Auburn money before he had even visited Auburn and before any coach on the staff was even hired, is a red herring.

You always say only us silly barners (i.e. Prowler) jump to wild conspiracy theories like that, yet you yourself do it constantly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2010, 09:28:24 PM »
But the possibility of it being Auburn money before he had even visited Auburn and before any coach on the staff was even hired, is a red herring.

You always say only us silly barners (i.e. Prowler) jump to wild conspiracy theories like that, yet you yourself do it constantly.
I wasn't aware that the picture was posted in December of 2008. If I knew that, I certainly wouldn't have posted it. Please explain how I "constantly" jump to wild conspiracy theories. I mean shit, I don't really talk about any conspiracies until I see somebody in a Corvette or holding $7,000 in cash.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 09:31:36 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2010, 09:31:24 PM »
I wasn't aware that the picture was posted in December of 2008. If I knew that, I certainly wouldn't have posted it. Please explain how I "constantly" jump to wild conspiracy theories.
Exactly my point.

Of course you wouldn't have posted it because it looks bad for bammer if anyone.

Didn't stop you from concluding that Auburn must have given him all of that money.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2010, 09:32:43 PM »
Exactly my point.

Of course you wouldn't have posted it because it looks bad for bammer if anyone.

Didn't stop you from concluding that Auburn must have given him all of that money.
So, you mean to tell me it looks bad for a school that didn't even offer the kid a scholarship? Really? How much sense does that make? If you're going to pay a recruit, I would think you would at least extend him an offer first. And certainly, with him being an AU commit, he would promptly turn us in, right? 
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 09:38:37 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2010, 09:47:14 PM »
And certainly, with him being an AU commit, he would promptly turn us in, right? 
Package #3???
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2010, 09:49:22 PM »
Package #3???
I'm still waiting to hear on the package you said the NCAA received like a year ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2010, 09:50:46 PM »
RWS, a friendly word of advice here:  Quit posting in this thread.  You came on here spewing bullshit you read on bamamag, and Prowler gave you a nice cup of shut the fuck up.  

It's best if you just move on from this and try to find a picture of Cam Newton in bed with a live boy or a dead girl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions