• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
I bet there were similar messages hidden in the floor sweepings at the local Winn-Dixie, courtesy of that running-pissers guy on aun.  (Of course, you know he sacks Julio's grapes, so he's gots him connections!)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
I bet there were similar messages hidden in the floor sweepings at the local Winn-Dixie, courtesy of that running-pissers guy on aun.  (Of course, you know he sacks Julio's grapes, so he's gots him connections!)
Those messages read more like "We were meant to be together, give me one more chance Julio. Julio, I love you. Let's make this work."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Those messages read more like "We were meant to be together, give me one more chance Julio. Julio, I love you. Let's make this work."
Damn thats whack!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

You guys can blame Howard for O'Charleys turning anti-Auburn on you.  If he hadn't pissed off the Crazy O'Charley's girl, they'd probably have Auburn propaganda up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
You guys can blame Howard for O'Charleys turning anti-Auburn on you.  If he hadn't pissed off the Crazy O'Charley's girl, they'd probably have Auburn propaganda up.
Their motto is "at the corner of good food and good times" - obviously, "good taste" is one block over........
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
Damn thats whack!

"Oh Julio - I didn't mean to mispronounce your name - I thought it was a hard j, like my johnson when I'm in the ethnic hair product section, thinking of you"

"Oh, by the way - paper or plastic?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

Their motto is "at the corner of good food and good times" - obviously, "good taste" is one block over........
:rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master

Wally you beat me to the punch on this one.  He is indeed correct.  I will take the blame for this one.  I had her turned AU until the black mamba snakes appeared in her head and she had to be cut loose. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
OCharley's got the patented scalding Kaos email pledging to boycott their restaurants.

Should there be a response, I'll let you know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
OCharley's got the patented scalding Kaos email pledging to boycott their restaurants.

Should there be a response, I'll let you know.

Their district manager played baseball for Tennessee, so he doesn't care.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Their district manager played baseball for Tennessee, so he doesn't care.

Then you go over his head, too.  I'll find somebody somewhere up the chain who will be afraid of losing business.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Then you go over his head, too.  I'll find somebody somewhere up the chain who will be afraid of losing business.

I would look to Nashville and their corporate headquarters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Killer buttery yeast rolls though. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
And O'Charleys says...

I would like to apologize on behalf of O’Charley’s and our Foley, Alabama location for the inappropriate sign you brought to our attention. Please know that I have personally spoken with our Operations Director regarding this restaurant and he has assured me that this sign has been taken down and the store manager who allowed it will be reprimanded. It was not our intention to offend you or anyone else. We are a very diverse company and we support all football teams and their fans.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

And O'Charleys says...

Ask him to send you proof that the sign has been removed and proof the manger has been reprimanded.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

Nice work!  I hope the son of a bitch got fired. 

Yeah, I said it and I meant it.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
And O'Charleys says...

Who was it that sent that to you?  I could have some more fun with this one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well done... :clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Who was it that sent that to you?  I could have some more fun with this one.

I can't find the email now.  I guess I deleted it. 

Jennifer Espisito or something like that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions