Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What the hell is up with Georgia's class?

jadennis

What the hell is up with Georgia's class?
« on: February 02, 2010, 05:47:32 PM »
They are down to 17 commitments.  Who all have they lost?  They have fallen to #16 in Rivals.  I guess Nickell Robey is the latest to decommit.

They could close big if they get Thornton, Coxson, and Christian Green.   But if not, this is a very disappointing class for Georgia relative to the last 8 classes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Re: What the hell is up with Georgia's class?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 05:51:15 PM »
Bama and F$U are in it with Christian Green.  I hear Da'Rick (whatever his name is) Rodgers is going to Tennessee. 

Georgia is getting screwed.  If Thornton wasn't such an idiot and came to Auburn, Georgia could be the first school to let a coach go based on recruiting projections.  Richt missed that damn bad this season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Mr. Sensible

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 06:16:10 PM »
Luginbil has them in his top 4. Go figure.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 06:34:18 PM »
Luginbil has them in his top 4. Go figure.

Still though?  Even after losing Robey?  I guess according to ESPN, they still have 7 ESPN150 guys.  But there isn't much depth to the class after them.  Auburn has 19 guys rated a 78 or higher.  Georgia has 13.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 07:37:26 PM »
Bama and F$U are in it with Christian Green.  I hear Da'Rick (whatever his name is) Rodgers is going to Tennessee. 

Georgia is getting screwed.  If Thornton wasn't such an idiot and came to Auburn, Georgia could be the first school to let a coach go based on recruiting projections.  Richt missed that damn bad this season.

Yep, Da'rick Rogers should be going to Tenn.

A few Ugger friends of mine are seriously pissed about the recruiting losses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE