Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Opinions on today/tomorrow?

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Opinions on today/tomorrow?
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2010, 11:07:17 PM »
Don't roll eyes at me.  I got him mixed up with Gayden from the CC in California.   But since he is ALREADY ENROLLED AND TAKING CLASSES AT AUBURN... HOW can he be a NSD surprise??????  Distracting from your stupidity with my error doesn't change the fact that you still had no business making that whole "AHAHAHAHAHA, Bitch!" statement.

Someone else said it already today.  We appreciate the information - it's your delivery that needs work.

Oh my bad....AHAHAHAHAHA!!! BOOM MUTHA FUCKIN' BITCH!!!!!!!!!!  That better?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2010, 11:14:58 PM »
How, exactly, was Cam Newton a NSD surprise??  Plus, he has not played in TX in at least 2 years.
He was at school in Texas last year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2010, 11:41:53 PM »
He was at school in Texas last year.

AWK channels Sancho and misses the point entirely. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2010, 11:55:22 PM »
AWK channels Sancho and misses the point entirely. 
A. He wasn't a signing day surprise and she is defubbing Prowlers point.  Thanks though Kaos...

B. I was correcting Jenny's second statement that he hasn't played in Texas in two years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2010, 12:18:09 AM »
Oh my bad....AHAHAHAHAHA!!! BOOM MUTHA FUCKIN' BITCH!!!!!!!!!!  That better?
Good grief.  With every subsequent post, you justify the monotonous, voluminous crap Kaos gives you.  

Yeah, I made a mistake (see how easy that is to say?).  

Yes, Cam Newton played at a CC in Texas.  But now he is already enrolled at AU and taking classes as we speak.  

So let me ask again clearly.  A simple question.

HOW WAS CAM NEWTON A NSD SURPRISE FROM TEXAS?

Did you think we are all so enamoured by your skreets that we would overlook that?  

I know it's hard, but either a simple explanation or a little "I was wrong, sorry." is all I am after.

Bitch.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 12:19:20 AM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2010, 01:57:48 AM »
I think we filled a bunch of needs and I excited about seeing all these guys in Orange and Blue this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Tiger Wench

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2010, 03:43:44 AM »
I think we filled a bunch of needs and I excited about seeing all these guys in Orange and Blue this year.
Absolutely - and I didn't need any skreets to tell me that.  Figured that out all on my lonesome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2010, 06:29:38 AM »
Good grief.  With every subsequent post, you justify the monotonous, voluminous crap Kaos gives you.  

Yeah, I made a mistake (see how easy that is to say?).  

Yes, Cam Newton played at a CC in Texas.  But now he is already enrolled at AU and taking classes as we speak.  

So let me ask again clearly.  A simple question.

HOW WAS CAM NEWTON A NSD SURPRISE FROM TEXAS?

Did you think we are all so enamoured by your skreets that we would overlook that?  

I know it's hard, but either a simple explanation or a little "I was wrong, sorry." is all I am after.

Bitch.
Show me where I said that "WE WILL DEFINITELY GET A SURPRISE FROM TEXAS AND FLORIDA".....You're going off of what Kaos is posting, which is something no one should ever, ever do. I'm fucking estatic with this signing class, too bad you little bitches are finding one thing....ONE THING, to point back and say....wait, I'm not happy, where was the surprise commitment.  I thought, as well as just about everyone that follows recruiting (I'm definitely not counting kaos), that Auburn would land one surprise commitment, that didn't happen....and I couldn't give two shits.  Again, show me...Wench, since you're taking the message boards as serious bidness, where I stated that Auburn would definitely land a surprise commitment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2010, 07:39:18 AM »
Show me where I said that "WE WILL DEFINITELY GET A SURPRISE FROM TEXAS AND FLORIDA".....You're going off of what Kaos is posting, which is something no one should ever, ever do. I'm fucking estatic with this signing class, too bad you little bitches are finding one thing....ONE THING, to point back and say....wait, I'm not happy, where was the surprise commitment.  I thought, as well as just about everyone that follows recruiting (I'm definitely not counting kaos), that Auburn would land one surprise commitment, that didn't happen....and I couldn't give two shits.  Again, show me...Wench, since you're taking the message boards as serious bidness, where I stated that Auburn would definitely land a surprise commitment.

WRONG! 

Nobody is saying they aren't happy or that the class is a fail.  Nobody.  Least of all not TW.   

What she's saying is that YOU said something would happen.  That something didn't.  So if you're going to cock-a-doodle-doo about being "right" over all the completely nebulous and contradictory things you say )"he will unless he won't") then you're required to take the FAIL when you actually do try to say something that can be validated and you fucking whiff -- and whiff B.A.D.L.Y.

You said what you said.  You can try to deny it now and you probably went back and edited or deleted the thread where you said it, but enough people remember for you to have any dignity at all if you do try to pretend you didn't or twist it into something different.  We know what you said.  Of course you didn't say it though, did you?  One of those anonymous (bogus) emails, faxes or text messages did, right?  Plausible deniability, right?   Pffffffffffttttt. 

Token was right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2010, 09:52:52 AM »
 :popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2010, 10:01:34 AM »
Absolutely - and I didn't need any skreets to tell me that.  Figured that out all on my lonesome.
You've just been where the skreets have no name.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2010, 10:17:16 AM »
You've just been where the skreets have no name.
Bono says your full of shit. He is the only one who has truly been there. But when he goes there - he'll go there with you....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2010, 11:34:56 AM »
Show me where I said I was bitching about this class.  Show me where I said “I'm not happy, where's the surprise commitment?”  This is about your own statements.  Nothing to do with the class itself.

YOU - YOU YOURSELF - responded to Kaos's post.  YOU YOURSELF said and I AM quoting:

"FYI, Corey Lemonier is from Florida....and Cameron Newton played in Texas.  AHAHAHAHAHA, Bitch!"

THAT is what I am asking about.  Your response.  He made a statement, and YOU RESPONDED.  If you didn’t say that before, then why bother to respond to it now?  Giving a ridiculous, irrelevant non-answer followed with a “Bitch!” like you just scored some game winning touchdown in overtime is frankly just stupid. 

SO, the same question, AGAIN.  What does Cam Newton playing in Texas have to do with NSD?  Just let it go and say “Nothing.  It has nothing to do with anything.”  Is that so hard?

K is right – you are SO EASY for him to fuck with because you just dig yourself deeper and deeper into holes of your own making, and then you dance around and try to hide the fact that you were wrong with misdirections and “Yeah, well, you are stupider!!” kind of statements, instead of just manning up and saying “My bad.”  The defensiveness and the driving need for one-upmanship along with the “I know something you don’t know” tone of your posts makes a lot of folks around here take everything you say with a very large grain of salt.  It’s okay to be wrong.  It’s okay to make a mistake.  Lots of that going on around here.  But apparently you just aren’t ready to admit it when you do.  Whatever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2010, 11:38:34 AM »
It’s okay to be wrong.  It’s okay to make a mistake.  Lots of that going on around here. 
Please stop talking about GF like that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2010, 12:08:32 PM »
 :popcorn: Me too and.... :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2010, 10:16:06 PM »
Show me where I said I was bitching about this class.  Show me where I said “I'm not happy, where's the surprise commitment?”  This is about your own statements.  Nothing to do with the class itself.

YOU - YOU YOURSELF - responded to Kaos's post.  YOU YOURSELF said and I AM quoting:

"FYI, Corey Lemonier is from Florida....and Cameron Newton played in Texas.  AHAHAHAHAHA, Bitch!"

THAT is what I am asking about.  Your response.  He made a statement, and YOU RESPONDED.  If you didn’t say that before, then why bother to respond to it now?  Giving a ridiculous, irrelevant non-answer followed with a “Bitch!” like you just scored some game winning touchdown in overtime is frankly just stupid. 

SO, the same question, AGAIN.  What does Cam Newton playing in Texas have to do with NSD?  Just let it go and say “Nothing.  It has nothing to do with anything.”  Is that so hard?

K is right – you are SO EASY for him to fuck with because you just dig yourself deeper and deeper into holes of your own making, and then you dance around and try to hide the fact that you were wrong with misdirections and “Yeah, well, you are stupider!!” kind of statements, instead of just manning up and saying “My bad.”  The defensiveness and the driving need for one-upmanship along with the “I know something you don’t know” tone of your posts makes a lot of folks around here take everything you say with a very large grain of salt.  It’s okay to be wrong.  It’s okay to make a mistake.  Lots of that going on around here.  But apparently you just aren’t ready to admit it when you do.  Whatever.

Jeesssus Christ....I have admitted when "I" was wrong before, Hell you can find it in most of the bammer's signatures...or atleast you could at one point (apparently my posts carry a lot of weight and that it's important or whatever).

In response to kaos' post about "ME" assuring everyone here that we were going to get a Major Surprise out of Tejas and Florida.  I posted this:
Link?

The Corey Lemonier and Cameron Newton part was to fuck with him (Do you SERIOUSLY think that I don't know that Cameron Newton isn't already enrolled?  Really?)....You know, when I posted that this morning, I really didn't think I would get more than one fish with that hook, but I guess today was my lucky day.

And FYI the "Oh my bad....AHAHAHAHAHA!!! BOOM MUTHA FUCKIN' BITCH!!!!!!!!!!  That better?" post, wasn't directed at you, it was to correct my "AHAHAHA!!! BITCH!!!" post towards kaos.

Oh yeah....and kaos still hasn't provided ANY LINK that shows where "I" assured everyone here of anything.  You wanna know why?  Because, I never assured a fucking thing.  You wanna know why?  Because, I know in recruiting, NOTHING is a sure bet until the fax comes in (hopefully reaching your AD's fax machine, before it reaches another AD's fax machine).

You got all that?  Am I going to have to repeat any of that in the near future?  Just go ahead and tell me now so that I can save it for later.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2010, 10:26:43 PM »
Jeesssus Christ....I have admitted when "I" was wrong before, Hell you can find it in most of the bammer's signatures...or atleast you could at one point (apparently my posts carry a lot of weight and that it's important or whatever).

In response to kaos' post about "ME" assuring everyone here that we were going to get a Major Surprise out of Tejas and Florida.  I posted this:
The Corey Lemonier and Cameron Newton part was to fuck with him (Do you SERIOUSLY think that I don't know that Cameron Newton isn't already enrolled?  Really?)....You know, when I posted that this morning, I really didn't think I would get more than one fish with that hook, but I guess today was my lucky day.

And FYI the "Oh my bad....AHAHAHAHAHA!!! BOOM MUTHA FUCKIN' BITCH!!!!!!!!!!  That better?" post, wasn't directed at you, it was to correct my "AHAHAHA!!! BITCH!!!" post towards kaos.

Oh yeah....and kaos still hasn't provided ANY LINK that shows where "I" assured everyone here of anything.  You wanna know why?  Because, I never assured a fucking thing.  You wanna know why?  Because, I know in recruiting, NOTHING is a sure bet until the fax comes in (hopefully reaching your AD's fax machine, before it reaches another AD's fax machine).

You got all that?  Am I going to have to repeat any of that in the near future?  Just go ahead and tell me now so that I can save it for later.

You either deleted the post or edited it.  Simple as that. 

I'm not the only one who remembers, dude. 

And I already planted the victory flag anyway, so you're done.  Toast. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2010, 10:34:47 PM »
You either deleted the post or edited it.  Simple as that.  

I'm the only one who remembers, dude.  

And I already planted the victory flag anyway, so you're done.  Toast.  
I didn't delete or edit a fucking thing.  And yes, you're the only one that remembers...wanna know why?  Because you made it up, of course you're the only one that remembers.

You've planted a "Moral" victory flag?  Holy SHIT you're a fuckin' dork.  Yeah, you might need that "Gangster" hat.  Eventhough, you'll still be a retarded dork, but hey, you'll be wearing a cool hat.  So, atleast you'll have that going for ya and atleast you'll think it would look cool on you and that's all that matters.  Want some chocolate?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 10:35:34 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2010, 10:53:13 PM »
I didn't delete or edit a fucking thing.  And yes, you're the only one that remembers...wanna know why?  Because you made it up, of course you're the only one that remembers.

Wrong Prowler.  I've seen half a dozen people on here (including TW) call you out on it.  Everybody remembers.  I wasn't even the first to bring it up. 

If the post is no longer there, you went back and deleted it or you edited it.  Simple as that.  But we all know. 

Keep on digging the hole.  Keep lying.  It's your forte. 

We all know what you said. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2010, 06:04:13 AM »
Wrong Prowler.  I've seen half a dozen people on here (including TW) call you out on it.  Everybody remembers.  I wasn't even the first to bring it up. 

If the post is no longer there, you went back and deleted it or you edited it.  Simple as that.  But we all know. 

Keep on digging the hole.  Keep lying.  It's your forte. 

We all know what you said. 
I don't fucking lie, you little piece of shit.  NO ONE is calling me out on saying that "I ASSURED EVERYONE" of a Major Surprise from Texas And Florida.  If they are, then they don't know what they're talking about either.

I'll make this it's own sentence.

Because, I Never Assured (Promised/Guaranteed) Anyone Of Any Prospects From California All The Way Over To South Carolina And Everything In Between.

BTW, my forte'?  My forte' is to get the information out there, so that everyone can see it, no matter what it is, no matter if it's at another board.  My forte' is make this board be a place where one can get all of their information from, and not have to go to a hundred websites to peice together the information.  People like you, and sadly there are others, are holding this message board back, always snapping when something gets posted that y'all have seen elsewhere, making enough comments towards the poster to where he doesn't feel the need to post ANY information, anymore.

Your forte'?  Take EVERYTHING out of context, just like a fuckin' woman.  I'm willing to bet that you'll take something from this post out of context, because that's your forte'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions