Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Welcome Vandy Vol

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Welcome Vandy Vol
« on: February 01, 2010, 03:17:58 PM »
Even though you obviously have some identity crisis issues welcome to the board.  Please report to Jumbo with your dog for initiation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Welcome Vandy Vol
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 03:20:58 PM »
Welcome to the X schizo!  Now go fist yourself!  Post often  :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 03:53:44 PM »
Welcome to the X.  Jumbo's been hoping you would join teh board.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 03:59:39 PM »
Newbies have to clean the shitter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 04:22:08 PM »
Yes, Welcome, State of Tennessee fan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 04:34:39 PM »
Not only will I post often, but I will fist myself often...after cleaning the toilet with my bare hands.  I assume that this is the proper order of completing tasks as a newbie; I'd expect nothing less from this crowd.  As for my initiation with Jumbo, I humbly request the opportunity to substitute a cat.  It's just how I roll.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 04:47:51 PM »
Is it possible for a cat to survive a fisting from Jumbo?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2010, 04:51:49 PM »
Is it possible for a cat to survive a fisting from Jumbo?

I took it to mean he wants a catting rather than a fisting.  Whatever floats your boat, VV.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Token

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2010, 05:11:22 PM »
Not only will I post often, but I will fist myself often...after cleaning the toilet with my bare hands.  I assume that this is the proper order of completing tasks as a newbie; I'd expect nothing less from this crowd.  As for my initiation with Jumbo, I humbly request the opportunity to substitute a cat.  It's just how I roll.

Actually, the order of tasks for a newbie also includes giving me a hand job.  After fisting yourself and cleaning the shit toilet barehanded, of course.  That's how I roll.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2010, 05:20:36 PM »
Newbies have to clean the shitter.

What's scarier about this is that someone clicked on it (viewed 1 time), so that they could see that shit up close.

Nice.

:bc:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2010, 05:53:24 PM »
 Actually, the order of tasks for a newbie also includes giving me a hand job.  After fisting yourself and cleaning the shit toilet barehanded, of course.  That's how I roll.

You dirty sonofabitch.

What's scarier about this is that someone clicked on it (viewed 1 time), so that they could see that shit up close.

Nice.

What I'm still trying to figure out is...why is the guy in the bathtub?  I mean, I would think he could get a better angle on cleaning the toilet if he was located on the bathroom floor instead of jammed up in the shower.

Oh yeah, Welcome Vandy Vol.  Hope you're into scat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2010, 05:56:03 PM »

Nice.

That's why its the X.

Welcome confused Hillbilly, now go post something worth looking at in the concourse. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2010, 06:03:39 PM »

My money is on AWK.  He has a bit of a scat fetish.  And by a bit of a scat fetish, I mean he pays me money to freeze-dry my shit for him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2010, 06:18:35 PM »
Had I known you were from Tennessee, I would taken some time to malign both your teams while Chad was in search of the perfect parking space.

Welcome, Vandy Vol!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2010, 06:22:35 PM »
What the fuck is a Vandy Vol? 

Is that like a Rebel Dawg  or a Clemson Cock?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2010, 06:34:44 PM »

You said fuck, cock, and dawg in the same post.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2010, 07:15:10 PM »
It was a typo - I think he meant Dandy Doll.  You know how AWK likes teh girly men.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2010, 07:19:13 PM »

People misconstrue the actual relationship between Vanderbilt University and the University of Tennessee.  Comparing "Vandy Vol" to "Rebel Dawg" and "Clemson Cock" is like stating that the Gamecocks have a heated rivalry with the Paladins of Furman.  The fact that we're in the same state doesn't suddenly make us bitter enemies.  I would almost guarantee that any Volunteer fan would tell you that their hatred of Alabama, Georgia, Florida and possibly even Kentucky exceeds that of their dislike of Vanderbilt on game day.

Of course, Vanderbilt and Tennessee do play every year, and it is typically the last game, so there's obviously the attempt to make it an actual rivalry, but you can barely call it a rivalry when Vandy fans fail to even show up at their own stadium.  At most, you can claim that Vanderbilt is the Dungeons and Dragons playing brother of UT who is angered by being bullied, but at the same time realizes the futility of even caring enough to do anything about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2010, 07:27:40 PM »
 At most, you can claim that Vanderbilt is the Dungeons and Dragons playing brother of UT who is angered by being bullied, but at the same time realizes the futility of even caring enough to do anything about it.

This explains a lot.  About you, and the people you apparently hang around with. 

Fucking Dungeons and Dragon douchebags. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2010, 07:28:57 PM »
This explains a lot.  About you, and the people you apparently hang around with. 

Fucking Dungeons and Dragon douchebags. 

Don't make me pull out my fucking level 12 dwarf mage...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions