Tigers beat the mullets 58-57!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Lebo > Grant
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 06:27:42 PM »
The X boys are probably bouncing off the ceiling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh to be a fly on the wall of the Conf Center...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 06:32:08 PM »
Hahahahahaha......

Eat that turds.   Even at our worst, we are better than you!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 09:53:01 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Tiger Wench

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 06:48:34 PM »
I am watching the reply.  Damn, both teams SUCK.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 07:13:16 PM »
I watched most of the game and all of the second half.  That was one of the most piss poor basketball games I've ever seen.  And I don't know shit about basketball. 

But War Eagle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Mr. Sensible

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 09:25:58 PM »
It was nice get the win over the cousin humpers, but in now way am I any longer confident that Lebo can get the job done.

Auburn has better shooters than Alabama and Grant right now and that's how we won the game. However, Alabama had a plan moving up and down the court.

A change is needed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2010, 09:27:45 PM »
It was nice get the win over the cousin humpers, but in now way am I any longer confident that Lebo can get the job done.

Auburn has better shooters than Alabama and Grant right now and that's how we won the game. However, Alabama had a plan moving up and down the court.

A change is needed.

Same thing I said after the LSU game. We aren't any good - they just suck WORSE than us. Lebo still needs to go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2010, 10:49:54 PM »

A change is needed.

Agreed.  I did notice that Alabama's team has an identity.  They're working towards something that will be successful if Grant can recruit good players. 

Our team?  Street basketball.  Shoot 3's.  Go for the dunk for momentum.  Forget practicing free throws.  Defense?  Steal the ball.  Foul em. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2010, 11:10:23 PM »
Okay, so we suck.  We know we suck.  We know things need to be done to alter said suckage. 

What we don't know at the moment is whether Jay Jacobs has the balls or the intelligence to a) comprehend aforementioned suckage, b) ascertain that suckage is likely the permanent outcome of this situation, regardless of whatever blueprint may or may not exist, and c) make a quality hire should conditions a and b be realized. 

All that aside.....

Why not just enjoy a win over the hated Tide.  Come back tomorrow night and (rightfully) complain about Lebo or any of the myriad issues surrounding the program he's flushing down the toilet. 

Tonight?  We dine on Turds!!  No, wait.  That sounds bad.  Rewind. 

Yeah, that sounds really bad. 

Suck it you, bama bitches.  Ram your jammer and fuck the hammer, we just beat the hell out of you -- by one point, fuckers! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Tiger Wench

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2010, 11:50:02 PM »
Suck it you, bama bitches.  Ram your jammer and fuck the hammer, we just beat the hell out of you -- by one point, fuckers! 
With 12 seconds left!!!  KISS MY GRITS!!  And then they had another chance with 3.1 left.  DEEE-NIED!!

Yeah, overall we suck.  But tonight?  They sucked more... at least when the last buzzer sounded.

And when it comes to bammer, that is all that counts.

They always suck more.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2010, 12:21:30 AM »
KISS MY GRITS

Take me home tonight or lose me forever.....:)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2010, 09:33:43 AM »
4 in a row. Need facilities + figure in a super recruiter and/or let Lebo go. Remember now, the backlash from the Chizik hire will carry over in this state and beyond. Jacob's concern will be the perception that this might create.
Then there is the ethnic slant, encouraging input from Fortner and others, Jacob's being a football guy. Whatever direction this goes there will be negative spin, it is inevitable. Mal Moore would give Lebo a vote of confidence as he did with Gotfried allowing the pot to boil over, but what will Jacobs do? You guys already know, don't you?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions