Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pro Wrestlers come and gone

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Pro Wrestlers come and gone
« on: January 28, 2010, 03:31:34 PM »
Captain Lou was the exception.  Jake the Snake should be grateful he's still slithering.  Hulk should be happy he's, oh you get it. 

Shocking how many of these guys keeled over in their 40s. 

http://www.foxnews.com/slideshow/entertainment/2009/11/23/pro-wrestlers-past-tragic-ends-benoit-albano?test=latestnews
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Token

Re: Pro Wrestlers come and gone
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 04:10:06 PM »
Captain Lou was the exception.  Jake the Snake should be grateful he's still slithering.  Hulk should be happy he's, oh you get it. 

Shocking how many of these guys keeled over in their 40s. 

http://www.foxnews.com/slideshow/entertainment/2009/11/23/pro-wrestlers-past-tragic-ends-benoit-albano?test=latestnews

Wow.  I didn't realize half of those guys were dead.  Of course, I haven't watched wrestling since I was a teen.  Even at a young age, I knew Miss Elizabeth was a coke whore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 05:09:01 PM »
Wow.  I didn't realize half of those guys were dead.  Of course, I haven't watched wrestling since I was a teen.  Even at a young age, I knew Miss Elizabeth was a coke whore.

I never watched it as a kid, but went through a brief WWF/E period in the late  90s. 

The Rock was hilarious.  Mick Foley (Mankind) a punishment beast.  Stephanie McMahon had the most enormous boobs and I found her wealth intoxicating.  Undertaker, DX (with the Road Dog), Hardcore Holley, Ken Shamrock, Jericho, Trish Stratus, Lita (loved Lita), Matt and Jeff Hardy, The Dudleys, Kane (with the mask), Triple H, Jim Ross, The King, The Big Show, Jeff Jarrett, Kurt Angle, Kip something or other... those were funny times. 

It didn't last long. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 05:19:13 PM »
I never watched it as a kid, but went through a brief WWF/E period in the late  90s. 

The Rock was hilarious.  Mick Foley (Mankind) a punishment beast.  Stephanie McMahon had the most enormous boobs and I found her wealth intoxicating.  Undertaker, DX (with the Road Dog), Hardcore Holley, Ken Shamrock, Jericho, Trish Stratus, Lita (loved Lita), Matt and Jeff Hardy, The Dudleys, Kane (with the mask), Triple H, Jim Ross, The King, The Big Show, Jeff Jarrett, Kurt Angle, Kip something or other... those were funny times. 

It didn't last long. 

95-99 were the last years I watched it.  Watched it as a kid in the 80's.  My favorite Rock moments were his "Corporate" moments.  The Corporate Elbow was a classic. 

I currently use the Corporate eyebrow and plan on using the Corporate Elbow when the time is right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 06:27:48 PM »
I learned how to talk shit by watching Dusty Rhodes interviews on World Wide Wrestling on WTBS.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 08:28:10 PM »
I started working out because of Superstar Billy Graham....my favorite wrestler when I was little.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 09:45:56 PM »

It didn't last long. 

Wow.  I haven't thought about those names in a long time.   How could you forget about Stonecold? 

Also, Trish Stratus was it back when she first hit the scene.  I couldn't get enough of her. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2010, 09:10:57 AM »
Wow.  I haven't thought about those names in a long time.   How could you forget about Stonecold? 

Also, Trish Stratus was it back when she first hit the scene.  I couldn't get enough of her. 

Didn't forget about Steve, but he was injured and a non-factor during the brief period I watched it.  Debra was out there and at one point they were building a house on North River in Tuscaloosa.  Theirs might have actually been on the Walker County side, though. 

I used my "credentials" and finagled some passes when that circus came through Birmingham in 1999 or 2000.   It was fun to watch up close. 

Trish was amazing.

But Lita was hot, too. She didn't have the face Trish did (or the boobs) but she had that lithe athletic body.  Her thong above those cargo pants....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2010, 05:43:13 PM »
Lita always had a bit too much testosterone in her personality.  Wasn't a big fan.

But Trish? 

:bow:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2010, 07:58:32 PM »
Lita always had a bit too much testosterone in her personality.  Wasn't a big fan.

But Trish? 

:bow:
Gaaaaaawwwdddd DAMN.....look at da ass on dat bitch...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2010, 09:44:12 AM »
It was a sad day when Fezzik passed away. He was one of my old time favorites.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Token

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2010, 11:45:47 AM »
It was a sad day when Fezzik passed away. He was one of my old time favorites.

It was also a sad day when Hart died.  I was watching that event when he fell and broke his neck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2010, 02:24:41 PM »
It was also a sad day when Hart died.  I was watching that event when he fell and broke his neck.

As were Ogre and I.  We both were like...why are they blacking out the screen?  And which storyline is this "fall" going to be written into?  I didn't know it was real until the next day.  Vince McMahon made that speech during the Pay Per View that Hart fell...said the show must go on...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2010, 03:23:22 PM »
As were Ogre and I.  We both were like...why are they blacking out the screen?  And which storyline is this "fall" going to be written into?  I didn't know it was real until the next day.  Vince McMahon made that speech during the Pay Per View that Hart fell...said the show must go on...

You are all fucktards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2010, 03:25:48 PM »

The show must go on thing sorta pissed me off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2010, 03:26:11 PM »
I started working out because of Superstar Billy Graham....my favorite wrestler when I was little.

You won't believe how much this explains. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BZ770

• BZ770 Is The Most Interesting Person On The X
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2010, 10:49:17 PM »
Remembe the Diamond Cutter.  Diamond Dallas Page has turned into a health freak and he's the trainer on the Carnie Wilson Unstapled Show.  I was flipping channels and saw him, don't recommend the show though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2010, 11:22:55 PM »
Remembe the Diamond Cutter.  Diamond Dallas Page has turned into a health freak and he's the trainer on the Carnie Wilson Unstapled Show.  I was flipping channels and saw him, don't recommend the show though.

Whatever happened to X-Pac? 

I saw where Mick Foley is back wrestling with some secondhand outfit.  Supposedly Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle, Eric Bishoff, Raven, Rick Flair, Sting, Taz and the Dudleys, among others, have washed up there too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mr. Sensible

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2010, 07:44:59 AM »
Whatever happened to X-Pac? 

I saw where Mick Foley is back wrestling with some secondhand outfit.  Supposedly Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle, Eric Bishoff, Raven, Rick Flair, Sting, Taz and the Dudleys, among others, have washed up there too.

Now wrestling in T.N.A. Thursday nights on Spike.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2010, 08:16:39 AM »
Now wrestling in T.N.A. Thursday nights on Spike.

Same as Mick Foley and the rest I listed, huh?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions