Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Spencer Region

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Spencer Region
« on: January 27, 2010, 01:41:34 PM »
Got a visit from St Nick today.  Little nicky visited Cullman HS and Region now supposedly has an offer from SPUAT.  Region is a HUGE OL prospect for next year, and was at Auburn this past weekend.  I have been on the field with this 6'6" 350lb monster and would love to see him in orange and blue.  He is the pulling guard in Cullman's spread offense. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Spencer Region
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 02:05:47 PM »
Got a visit from St Nick today.  Little nicky visited Cullman HS and Region now supposedly has an offer from SPUAT.  Region is a HUGE OL prospect for next year, and was at Auburn this past weekend.  I have been on the field with this 6'6" 350lb monster and would love to see him in orange and blue.  He is the pulling guard in Cullman's spread offense. 

Good grief what heck is this kid eating. I know you guys in Cullman have a lot of cattle farms but dude.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 02:24:07 PM »
Damn...is it July already?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 02:26:24 PM »
Good grief what heck is this kid eating. I know you guys in Cullman have a lot of cattle farms but dude.

The kid is not a fat ass either.  Like I said, he is their pulling guard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 06:38:36 PM »
Hmmmm....Coach Nicky is already "bumping" into Junior prospects?  Hey, what's the rule on "bumping" into Junior prospects?  No Off-Campus contact until July 1st, damn is it already July?  I don't remember it ever being this damn cold...Global Warming my ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 07:10:06 PM »
Damn...is it July already?
Too subtle.
Hmmmm....Coach Nicky is already "bumping" into Junior prospects?  Hey, what's the rule on "bumping" into Junior prospects?  No Off-Campus contact until July 1st, damn is it already July?  I don't remember it ever being this damn cold...Global Warming my ass.
There we go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 10:35:34 PM »

He went to see seniors and Spencer wanted to meet Nick Saban and the coaches got him out of class. So Saban did bump into him but Spencer came running. That is what I am hearing from the Cullman coaches. Most high schools will do this for any kid that may have a future in football. Just yesterday Paul Johnson was at Grayson to see Shawn Greene (senior committed to GA Tech) and while he was there about 10 juniors were called down to the coach's office. Just passing it along.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2010, 12:49:14 AM »
Bammer response #27: "Everybody does it."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2010, 12:59:58 AM »
I thought you guys were cool with secondary violations now?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2010, 09:07:45 AM »
I thought you guys were cool with secondary violations now?
Only when they can wave a towel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2010, 09:55:12 AM »
He went to see seniors and Spencer wanted to meet Nick Saban and the coaches got him out of class. So Saban did bump into him but Spencer came running. That is what I am hearing from the Cullman coaches. Most high schools will do this for any kid that may have a future in football. Just yesterday Paul Johnson was at Grayson to see Shawn Greene (senior committed to GA Tech) and while he was there about 10 juniors were called down to the coach's office. Just passing it along.

BULLSHIT! Read the Cullman Times article on this visit.  There are no seniors at Cullman that are being looked at by Saban at this point in the recruiting process.  Quit sucking that bama cock, and realize that your coach is a dirty fucking cheater.

The article is out in my truck, but it stated something along the lines of "Coach Saban visiting big Spencer Region".  Blow me, fuckwad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2010, 09:57:22 AM »
BULLpoop! Read the Cullman Times article on this visit.  There are no seniors at Cullman that are being looked at by Saban at this point in the recruiting process.  Quit sucking that bama cock, and realize that your coach is a dirty phuking cheater.

The article is out in my truck, but it stated something along the lines of "Coach Saban visiting big Spencer Region".  Blow me, phukwad.

Don't hate the pedestrian.  Hate the skreets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2010, 10:23:50 AM »
BULLSHIT! Read the Cullman Times article on this visit.  There are no seniors at Cullman that are being looked at by Saban at this point in the recruiting process.  Quit sucking that bama cock, and realize that your coach is a dirty fucking cheater.

The article is out in my truck, but it stated something along the lines of "Coach Saban visiting big Spencer Region".  Blow me, fuckwad.
http://www.cullmantimes.com/local/x1085946875/Saban-pays-recruiting-visit-to-Cullman-High-School

January 26, 2010
Saban pays recruiting visit to Cullman High School

University of Alabama football coach Nick Saban, second from left, shown here with Cullman High School head football coach Mark Britton, walks to his car before leaving Cullman at approximately 11 a.m. Trent Moore

By Trent Moore The Cullman Times

CULLMAN — University of Alabama football coach Nick Saban, second from left, shown here with Cullman High School head football coach Mark Britton, walks to his car before leaving Cullman at approximately 11 a.m. Saban, who led the Crimson Tide to the 2010 BCS National Championship, was at CHS for a few hours Tuesday morning on a recruiting trip. He was meeting with highly-touted CHS offensive guard Spencer Region. Saban flew to Cullman via the Cullman Regional Airport (Folsom Field) in Vinemont.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 10:24:42 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2010, 10:31:00 AM »
I see he's sticking with they grey Sansabelts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2010, 10:36:41 AM »
I see he's sticking with they grey Sansabelts.
It's all the rave in West Virginia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2010, 08:35:18 PM »
I don't think it would be a big surprise if Region committed fairly early to Alabama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2010, 09:49:59 PM »
I don't think it would be a big surprise if Region committed fairly early to Alabama.

Explain why I would give a shit. 

It wouldn't be a big surprise if he farted ice cream bubbles. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

RWS

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2010, 10:18:47 PM »
Explain why I would give a shit. 

It wouldn't be a big surprise if he farted ice cream bubbles. 
I never said you did. My post wasn't directed to any certain person. Its a message board. Posts here don't have to pass your give-a-shit barometer. If you give a shit, fine. If not, thats fine too. Thanks for letting us know how much you don't give a shit, though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2010, 10:28:26 PM »
I never said you did. My post wasn't directed to any certain person. Its a message board. Posts here don't have to pass your give-a-shit barometer. If you give a shit, fine. If not, thats fine too. Thanks for letting us know how much you don't give a shit, though.

Actually posts do have to pass the test.  Yours are generally up to par.  A little smarmy, condescending and smug from time to time, but you stick your foot in your mouth often enough that those are excused.  

You've been skating on the edge lately with your "source of the rumor" bullshit and now this scintillating prowlerish "I wouldn't be surprised..." post.  

Consider this a warning.  I won't write you up this time.  Post a little more carefully from here on out, okay?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

RWS

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2010, 10:31:49 PM »
Actually posts do have to pass the test.  Yours are generally up to par.  A little smarmy, condescending and smug from time to time, but you stick your foot in your mouth often enough that those are excused.  

You've been skating on the edge lately with your "source of the rumor" bullshit and now this scintillating prowlerish "I wouldn't be surprised..." post.  

Consider this a warning.  I won't write you up this time.  Post a little more carefully from here on out, okay?
That reminds me, I meant to make a smarmy, condescending, smug reply to you on that one.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions