Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

If we land Lattimore...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: If we land Lattimore...
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2010, 10:04:47 PM »
Methinks you guys are focusing more on the exceptions than the rules.

These kids themselves don't know 100% until signing day is over.

I personally enjoy seeing reports on these kids' thought process along the way. If you don't, then stay off of football message boards during the offseason. And stay out of this forum in particular at any time of year.

So would I if I didn't have to sift through a bunch of bullshit "skreet" noise that has no veracity whatsoever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2010, 10:06:54 PM »
Methinks you guys are focusing more on the exceptions than the rules.

These kids themselves don't know 100% until signing day is over.

I personally enjoy seeing reports on these kids' thought process along the way. If you don't, then stay off of football message boards during the offseason. And stay out of this forum in particular at any time of year.
^^Taking notes Kaos?^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2010, 10:07:35 PM »
Also overlooked is the fact that shit changes.

Maybe these kids themselves thought they were going to school X until an outside stimulus changed their minds.

Believe it or not, some people change their minds based on events around them, dispite your inability to do so on certain other topics...
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 10:10:16 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2010, 10:15:58 PM »
Also overlooked is the fact that shit changes.

Maybe these kids themselves thought they were going to school X until an outside stimulus changed their minds.

Believe it or not, some people change their minds based on events around them, dispite your inability to do so on certain other topics...

I change my mind when conditions warrant. 

Yes. Shit changes.  That's why these bullshit "insider" posts are essentially worthless.  So much of it is just some doofus ass making shit up to suit his personal agenda.

And the "if" posts are just ludicrious.  If he commits, he commits, but if he doesn't, it was because he caught crabs from a male prostitute.  Just absolute bullshit so somebody can say they were right when they didn't actually say a damn thing.  I'll ridicule that until the sun burns out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2010, 10:26:18 PM »
Maybe everyone that has any "inside information" or "words from da skreets" should just stop posting them here.  That way this message board would become just like the bammerham news or any newspaper for that matter, and find out a couple days later....you can bash all the fuck you want, fuckin' loser.  It's a open board and we can post whatever the fuck we want.  But don't let the facts that over 90% of the "Words on da skreets" have been correct.

Kaos' response <"Oh yeah, name the one's that've been correct">
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2010, 02:22:51 AM »
I believe in hard work and the Skreets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2010, 08:40:49 AM »
Therein lies the problem.  IF the skreets were legit, and they're not, they would have known from the beginning.  Otherwise, it's a phuking guess.  It may be an educated guess, but it's still a guess.  Anyone can guess.

Ok smart ass, I didnt really want to have to go into deep detail but I see I must be more elaborate. Ken Adams was being recruited as an early enrollee and was pretty much counted that way until, the recruit (not the skreets) had some grade issues to clear and wasnt going to be able to make it in. Also, Cameron Newton happened, and there went the available. Listen like I have said before, I dont really know poop about recruiten compared to those that spend the grunt work to really know. For the record, the 'skreets' is a term use loosely and recreational purposes, so you phukers need to back the phuk up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2010, 10:38:51 AM »
Ok smart ass, I didnt really want to have to go into deep detail but I see I must be more elaborate. Ken Adams was being recruited as an early enrollee and was pretty much counted that way until, the recruit (not the skreets) had some grade issues to clear and wasnt going to be able to make it in. Also, Cameron Newton happened, and there went the available. Listen like I have said before, I dont really know poop about recruiten compared to those that spend the grunt work to really know. For the record, the 'skreets' is a term use loosely and recreational purposes, so you phukers need to back the phuk up.

Backing up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2010, 11:13:46 AM »
Backing up into a well hung man.

fixt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

jadennis

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2010, 12:24:56 PM »

I understand, however, the Auburn coaches made it clear when Newton was visiting that they would still take both JUCO players (Newton and Adams, and that one of them would just count towards this year).  So all I'm saying is that even with Newton visiting and then committing, we would have still taken Adams had he wanted to come, which is what all of us anticipated.

Backing up now...hopefully not into any man, well hung or otherwise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Token

« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2010, 03:01:21 PM »
fixt.

Green is a good color for you.  It really brings out your eyes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2010, 03:17:35 PM »
You actually didn't ask a question of any kind, I just thought I'd look him up and share the findings.  we had a Mike Ford...we called him Raven Gray....turns out he had the knees of an 80 year old man.

Damn that would still be some kinda speed for an 80 yr. old. what 4.6-4.8 40?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2010, 11:57:12 PM »
Lattimore hosted some Auburn coaches today in Duncan, SC.   As of tonight, according to J. Lee at Rivals, Lattimore WILL make an unofficial visit to Auburn this weekend.  He is hosting Gene Chizik for an in-home visit on the 28th, and Spurrier on the 30th.

Mack will NOT be making a trip in this weekend.  No need.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions