Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

0.00 GPA

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: 0.00 GPA
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2010, 03:32:23 PM »
...look at those pictures of the bammers at the Walmarks celebration....I guarantee a lot of those people would have a 0.00 GPA even if they went to class.

And 0.00 Cumulative GPA in life too.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 06:43:56 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2010, 04:00:12 PM »
It is amazing that on an Auburn board we are killing the credibility of a young man based on rumor.  A rumor that has not been brought up on any other Auburn site.  The bama fans that are more interested on what Auburn is doing than actually attending a game on their campus are probably regurgitating this crap on other boards.

This is phucking ridiculous.  It's great to be an Auburn Tiger, unless someone starts rumors about you on the intraweb.         
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2010, 04:16:17 PM »
prayers sent
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2010, 04:16:54 PM »
It is amazing that on an Auburn board we are killing the credibility of a young man based on rumor.  A rumor that has not been brought up on any other Auburn site.  The bama fans that are more interested on what Auburn is doing than actually attending a game on their campus are probably regurgitating this crap on other boards.

This is phucking ridiculous.  It's great to be an Auburn Tiger, unless someone starts rumors about you on the intraweb.         

Is that you Tim?  Sure has been nippy this winter huh?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2010, 04:19:57 PM »

Listen, ardtard, no one said it was a fucking fact.  Actually, the person that started the thread asked it in a question format...

Learn to read, DKW.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

jadennis

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2010, 04:35:31 PM »

If you read through, most everyone says they find it hard to believe and that it seems impossible.  If it's true, then it will come out and everyone will know it sooner or later. 

If it's false, well then there will just be a bunch of bammers that have something new to be confused about when they see him dressed out and playing in the spring.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2010, 04:44:04 PM »

The skreets are telling me that Tyrik Rollison likes Pearl Jam and goes by "notthatcool" on teh interwebs.  TIFWIW
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2010, 04:44:42 PM »
If you read through, most everyone says they find it hard to believe and that it seems impossible.  If it's true, then it will come out and everyone will know it sooner or later. 

If it's false, well then there will just be a bunch of bammers that have something new to be confused about when they see him dressed out and playing in the spring.

You mean when he's dressed out and holding Cam Newton's water bottle on the sidelines?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2010, 04:47:56 PM »
You mean when he's dressed out and holding Cam Newton's water bottle on the sidelines?

Precisely.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2010, 06:00:02 PM »
Listen, ardtard, no one said it was a phuking fact.  Actually, the person that started the thread asked it in a question format...

Learn to read, DKW.

Speaking of reading, where did I say it was "fact."  I said "rumor." 

Asking in a question format is still horse crap when you imply he made a 0.0.  Nice way to treat our players.       
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2010, 06:06:34 PM »

Asking in a question format is still horse crap when you imply he made a 0.0.  Nice way to treat our players.       
The only way it can kill the credibility of a player is if it is a fact.  Rumors don't mean shit.  Everyone who read this thread, except for you, knew that this was simply a rumor.  Tyrik isn't crying because someone on an Auburn internet message board asks a question about a rumor they heard. 

Once again, no one fucking implied that he made a 0.00 GPA. 

Anyone Heard this?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2010, 06:15:17 PM »

I would think that if it wasn't a question, then the 0.00, would, in fact, be implied. But it wasn't.
So. Fucking enlighten me.
Just how do you ask about a rumor, (that actually did come from another board) if not in a question format, so as not to offend the player's (your) delicate sensibilities?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2010, 06:21:27 PM »
Are you people really discussing a young Auburn man's struggles in the world of academia? 

Titan, please delete this thread.  It's despicable.

No its important....if its true. If turns out to be true it is also important to show how low and anti-Auburn some of our posters are.
Also I would like to point out that I cannot find a peep about this on the intrawebs no matter how I Google it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2010, 06:23:05 PM »
No its important....if its true. If turns out to be true it is also important to show how low and anti-Auburn some of our posters are.
Also I would like to point out that I cannot find a peep about this on the intrawebs no matter how I Google it.
:suicide:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2010, 06:24:39 PM »
:suicide:
Calm down AWK. chizik is not for ever. Things will get better for Auburn one day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2010, 06:38:15 PM »
I really don't care what you all post about.  I could go on if my account was deleted.  I disagreed with the question or implied question.  Carry on Auburn Family. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2010, 06:40:17 PM »
I really don't care what you all post about.  I could go on if my account was deleted.  I disagreed with the question or implied question.  Carry on Auburn Family. 

notthatcool certainly applies. 

Brother, you ain't cool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2010, 07:03:24 PM »
We no delete accounts here.  You can voice your opinions always, with vulgarities if you choose. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2010, 07:18:19 PM »
You can voice your opinions always, with vulgarities if you choose. 

And expect fourfold back if you get your panties in a bunch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2010, 07:22:31 PM »
And expect fourfold back if you get your panties in a bunch.
Fact. Shark week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions