Droid apps that you like.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Droid apps that you like.
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2010, 09:38:40 AM »
Smart Vibrator

If there has been one major complaint I have had in switching from the a blackberry to the htc Hero it has been that the vibration it produces for incoming calls was too weak.  Go to marketplace and download this app.  It allows you to customize the vibration ring pattern for calls, texts, emails.
and you can use it on your girlfriend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2010, 10:02:14 AM »
and you can use it on your girlfriend.

You can program with a continual vibrate that I like to term "you need a boyfriend".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2010, 10:08:25 AM »
You can program with a continual vibrate that I like to term "you need a boyfriend".
Does it feel good in your ass?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2010, 10:09:56 AM »
Does it feel good in your ass?

I have no lube here at the shop.  WD40 only goes so far.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2010, 10:12:08 AM »
I have no lube here at the shop.  WD40 only goes so far.
I miss your face.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2010, 10:39:37 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2010, 08:19:54 AM »

Advanced Task Killer -  a must that shut off programs running in the background and killing battery life

1337pwn.com XBOX - allows you to see which of your friends is signed on XBox and what they are playing.

Spirit level plus - no six foot level but handy for small items

ASTRO File Manager - Programs that comprehensively tracks all your programs, their resource needs, and overall phone memory.

Google Sky Map - Shows all the star and planets on the charts with layering so you can filter it however you like when trying to find out what a certain star is.

AK Notepad - good notepad program

all of these are free apps as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2010, 09:00:50 AM »
My wife and I just bought two Droid HTC phones, and I must say, these phones are badass. Still making my rounds on the market downloading apps.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2010, 07:30:41 AM »
Pandora - free streaming music app.  Type in a song, or artist and it will build an entire station of that and music like that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2010, 10:28:18 AM »
Pandora - free streaming music app.  Type in a song, or artist and it will build an entire station of that and music like that.
Does it only allow you so many hours free each month like the web version? I already have the iheartradio app, which gives me 4 local radio stations streaming. I have a co-worker who streams Pandora at work on the web and I would have to agree, it is pretty awesome.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 10:30:16 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2010, 10:36:13 AM »
If there is a limit I have not hit it yet.  I usually only use it when I am getting ready in the morning though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2010, 02:04:53 PM »
Does it only allow you so many hours free each month like the web version? I already have the iheartradio app, which gives me 4 local radio stations streaming. I have a co-worker who streams Pandora at work on the web and I would have to agree, it is pretty awesome.
Yes, you can listen to 40 hours free a month.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2010, 02:32:42 PM »
Yeah, the Pandora thing is the titz. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2010, 03:08:40 PM »
If there is a limit I have not hit it yet.  I usually only use it when I am getting ready in the morning though.

Nothing like the sounds of Barbara Streisand and Cher when you are showering and shaving in preparation for the day ahead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2010, 03:13:57 PM »
Nothing like the sounds of Barbara Streisand and Cher when you are showering and shaving in preparation for the day ahead.

I've always had a question about the "male douche" that gay guys use before a date....are the same ones women use, only accompanied by the sounds of Cher and Barbara? Or something else altogether? Inquiring minds want to know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2010, 03:20:25 PM »

Actually this morning it was Wings.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2010, 03:40:45 PM »
Actually this morning it was Wings.
I celebrate their entire catalog.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2010, 03:49:50 PM »
I celebrate their entire catalog.
But can it ever get any better than "When a Man Loves a Woman"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions