Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Get vaccinated by Auburn's Gene Chizik and Alabama's Scott Cochran

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Get vaccinated by Auburn's Gene Chizik and Alabama's Scott Cochran
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2009, 05:36:43 PM »
What about my gambling and hooker addictions.  Can they cure that?

Damn skippy.  

See, all your nerves run through your back, so if it's not aligned like a motherfucker all your signals are going to be crossed up.  

Know how you get cancer?  Yep. Your back ain't straight and the nerves get confused and cancer your ass right on up.  Know how you get heart disease?  Bingo.  Confused nerves from the brain to the heart and back because your back is all crimped up.  

I heard about a woman come to the chiropractor in July.  She weighed 442 pounds, had the sugar diabetes, a goiter, asthma, a urinary infection and the stink butt because she couldn't reach around to wipe.  

She got that fat back adjusted three times a week (billable to insurance at $55 per adjustment) and you should see her now.  

She weighs 124, she's off the diabetes medicine, the goiter shrank, she can breathe without and inhaler, her pisser is pure and her ass smells like roses.  She ran a marathon last week and then fucked three of the top four male finishers -- and didn't even get out of breath.  She got a modeling contract, had three babies and didn't lose a bit of muscle tone. She's a living testament to the power of the chiro.  

I'd love for you to talk to her, but her modeling contract took her out of the country.  She's in Sweden right now doing a Swiss Miss commercial.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2009, 10:17:50 AM »
Damn skippy.  

See, all your nerves run through your back, so if it's not aligned like a motherphuker all your signals are going to be crossed up.  

Know how you get cancer?  Yep. Your back ain't straight and the nerves get confused and cancer your ass right on up.  Know how you get heart disease?  Bingo.  Confused nerves from the brain to the heart and back because your back is all crimped up.  

I heard about a woman come to the chiropractor in July.  She weighed 442 pounds, had the sugar diabetes, a goiter, asthma, a urinary infection and the stink butt because she couldn't reach around to wipe.  

She got that fat back adjusted three times a week (billable to insurance at $55 per adjustment) and you should see her now.  

She weighs 124, she's off the diabetes medicine, the goiter shrank, she can breathe without and inhaler, her pisser is pure and her ass smells like roses.  She ran a marathon last week and then phuked three of the top four male finishers -- and didn't even get out of breath.  She got a modeling contract, had three babies and didn't lose a bit of muscle tone. She's a living testament to the power of the chiro.  

I'd love for you to talk to her, but her modeling contract took her out of the country.  She's in Sweden right now doing a Swiss Miss commercial.  

Ok, that shit was funny K.   For the record - I think Chiros are full of shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2010, 01:23:15 PM »
Ok, that shit was funny K.   For the record - I think Chiros are full of shit.

Back to the topic?

I finally saw both of these commercials.  Chizik looks somewhat babboonish, but that is just his natural appearance.  He's not comfortable in front of a camera and really struggles to look intelligent or interested.  But his commercial was done professionally and made sense. 

The Alabama guy?  What a fucking fool.  He looks and acts like a rabid chimpanzee.  That commercial is an embarrassment to the entire state and everyone who lives here.  It's on par with the worst of the screaming furniture store commercials from the 70s and 80s. All he needed was a cape and a crown and an EZ Credik!! sticker. What an absolute disgrace.  What a fool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2010, 01:25:39 PM »
Damn skippy.  

See, all your nerves run through your back, so if it's not aligned like a motherfucker all your signals are going to be crossed up.  

She weighs 124, she's off the diabetes medicine, the goiter shrank, she can breathe without and inhaler, her pisser is pure and her ass smells like roses.  She ran a marathon last week and then fucked three of the top four male finishers -- and didn't even get out of breath.  She got a modeling contract, had three babies and didn't lose a bit of muscle tone. She's a living testament to the power of the chiro.  

I take it you are still battling this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2010, 01:27:32 PM »
Kids aside.  Vaccines are for pussies who are too fucking lazy to get asses out with the element, other than to walk to the car. 
Ask Saniflush if he wishes he had gotten the vaccine.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2010, 01:28:55 PM »
I take it you are still battling this?

Somewhat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2010, 01:34:48 PM »
Ask Saniflush if he wishes he had gotten the vaccine.

Too bad they don't make one for gonorrhea.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2010, 01:36:08 PM »
again? damn!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2010, 01:38:32 PM »
again? damn!

She said she was a virgin.  Women don't lie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2010, 01:39:22 PM »

You can cure it with Chiro.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2010, 01:42:16 PM »
You can cure it with Chiro.

I thought she was awesome, but I highly doubt María Rosario Pilar Martínez Molina Moquiere de les Esperades Santa Ana Romanguera y de la Najosa Rasten could cure teh gonorrhea.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.