Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Get vaccinated by Auburn's Gene Chizik and Alabama's Scott Cochran

Birmingham

I thought they were both pretty good.  That's how Cochran talks 24 hours a day, pure energy.

http://www.adph.org/fluandyou/Default.asp?id=3952
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Get vaccinated by Auburn's Gene Chizik and Alabama's Scott Cochran
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 01:05:28 PM »
He looks and sounds like a fucking lunatic.  I am certainly glad he's representing your University.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Birmingham

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 01:28:57 PM »
He looks and sounds like a phuking lunatic.  I am certainly glad he's representing your University.

me too.  He's an excellent S&C coach, we're very lucky.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 01:30:50 PM »
They're wearin' black because they're going to a mother fuckin' funeral. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 01:34:00 PM »
me too.  He's an excellent S&C coach, we're very lucky.
He just needs a couple of years of Yoxercise...he will get there for yall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 01:44:43 PM »
It's funny, Chizik says "flu vaccine" and not H1N1, the narrator/commentator says H1N1. I haven't had a flu vaccine since 1985 (military ETS) and I'm not about to start. I personally believe the immune system can take care of influenza without being influenced by a vaccine that may or may not help. I don't get vaccinated, ever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2009, 02:24:33 PM »
I haven't had a flu vaccine since 1985 (military ETS) .

And when they give you vaccinations, its for pretty much every freakin thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 03:10:08 PM »
It's funny, Chizik says "flu vaccine" and not H1N1, the narrator/commentator says H1N1. I haven't had a flu vaccine since 1985 (military ETS) and I'm not about to start. I personally believe the immune system can take care of influenza without being influenced by a vaccine that may or may not help. I don't get vaccinated, ever.

I don't get any of them either.

Althought, I don't believe the government is using them to plant nanobytes in my blood stream.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2009, 03:55:33 PM »
I am certainly glad he's representing your University.
Well, that makes two of us. Saban certainly hasn't kept him around all this time because he's a shitty S&C coach.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2009, 05:13:42 PM »
He looks and sounds like a fucking lunatic.  I am certainly glad he's representing your University.

Joe Kines has a better voice, IMO.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2009, 09:47:27 AM »

I know its non FB related, but ever notice how there's never an epidemic amongst those who DON'T get vaccinated?  I'm with Jenny McCarthy on the anti-vaccine train.

On topic, Cochran wears Yox underwear to bed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2009, 10:36:20 AM »

Got a flu vaccine back in 96 or so (first one ever) and got sick as hell with the flu not long after.  That was the second time in my life I had the flu, the other time was when I was about 6 or 7 yrs old.  I haven't had the flu since 96 and haven't taken a vaccine since. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

jadennis

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2009, 11:01:57 AM »
I know its non FB related, but ever notice how there's never an epidemic amongst those who DON'T get vaccinated?  I'm with Jenny McCarthy on the anti-vaccine train.

On topic, Cochran wears Yox underwear to bed.

We've taken our 2 year old for shots, but we've done it on an alternative schedule, meaning, she's never gotten one of those "cocktail" shots with 10 things mixed together, and what she has gotten has been spread out on a longer term and at different intervals.

As for the epidemic situation....the thing is though, the reason we don't have epidemics of whooping cough, measles, and polio...things kids used to die from regularly.  If everyone boycotted vaccines completely, we'd see those things reemerge and become deadly again.  So I'm not for ignoring the vaccines (at least not all of them), but I'm also not for flooding a 1 year old's body with 500 foreign entities either (especially not ones mixed with things like mercury, etc).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Token

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2009, 11:06:05 AM »
Kids aside.  Vaccines are for pussies who are too fucking lazy to get asses out with the element, other than to walk to the car. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2009, 11:07:58 AM »
Kids aside.  Vaccines are for pussies who are too fucking lazy to get asses out with the element, other than to walk to the car. 
This
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2009, 11:16:43 AM »
Kids aside.  Vaccines are for pussies who are too phuking lazy to get asses out with the element, other than to walk to the car. 

Well put.

Common sense be damned - wash hands, cover mouth, dont go out in the cold and rain underdressed, stay home when sick, load up on the good vits - Zinc, Vit C, echinacea, eat fruits and veggies, don't take a damn pill everytime you get a sniffle, etc etc........I agree with bottomfeeder. If you do all these normal things listed above, our immune systems are well equipped enough to fight off MOST foreign invaders. A while back, I was having back spasms from doing a little too much strenuous lifting the day before. The pain was unreal. Took some Tylox (generic for Oxycodone, Percocet). The side effects made me feel worse than the back pain did. As soon as the meds wore off, I simply put a heating pad to my back and rested. Much better method of treatment. Not sure I will ever ingest that shit again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2009, 11:19:13 AM »
Not enough nagging grannies around anymore, GH. May have been repeated over and over again but the thing is, it stuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2009, 05:23:58 PM »
Well put.

Common sense be damned - wash hands, cover mouth, dont go out in the cold and rain underdressed, stay home when sick, load up on the good vits - Zinc, Vit C, echinacea, eat fruits and veggies, don't take a damn pill everytime you get a sniffle, etc etc........I agree with bottomfeeder. If you do all these normal things listed above, our immune systems are well equipped enough to fight off MOST foreign invaders. A while back, I was having back spasms from doing a little too much strenuous lifting the day before. The pain was unreal. Took some Tylox (generic for Oxycodone, Percocet). The side effects made me feel worse than the back pain did. As soon as the meds wore off, I simply put a heating pad to my back and rested. Much better method of treatment. Not sure I will ever ingest that shit again.

Chiropractor will solve that shit.  And fix the sugar diabetes and cure you off the Wild Turkey.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Token

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2009, 05:26:34 PM »
Chiropractor will solve that poop.  And fix the sugar diabetes and cure you off the Wild Turkey.

What about my gambling and hooker addictions.  Can they cure that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2009, 05:31:04 PM »
What about my gambling and hooker addictions.  Can they cure that?
Scott Cochran can cure those.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions