Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

1859 revisited

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
1859 revisited
« on: December 20, 2009, 12:45:54 AM »
Are Solar Storms like those of 1859 possible in 2012. Pole shift possibilities? As we enter into the Age of Aquarius, these things need to be discussed. Does 2012=Y2K?

« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 12:47:10 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: 1859 revisited
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 01:32:16 PM »
You listen to Alex Jones don't you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 04:59:12 PM »
You listen to Alex Jones don't you?

Sometimes. However, most of what I get comes from 3 different sources and they are not aligned with each other. I take the things they post in common and read about that. I figure if there is no motive then it has to close to real. I study Quantum Physics more than conspiracy theories. The only conspiracy I'm concerned with is the withholding of information that could change things for the betterment of humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=F43JTN-4OYA]

youtube.com/watch?v=63Q7qOpxOcE

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3727519/David_Sereda_with_Lockheed_Martin_Aeronautics_Co._Engineer__Boyd

« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 05:46:37 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 05:23:24 PM »
What would happen if we had a pole shift?  I'm guessing we're fucked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2009, 05:31:30 PM »
What would happen if we had a pole shift?  I'm guessing we're phuked.

Pretty much if it occured in a matter of minutes instead of years, as it does now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2009, 07:17:46 PM »
What would happen if we had a pole shift?  I'm guessing we're phuked.

Well.  Generally, when my pole shifts, it's because something is about to get phuked.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ibelonginprison

• Bama... As cool as AIDS
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2009, 08:13:29 PM »
Well.  Generally, when my pole shifts, it's because something is about to get phuked.

Hide your animals, folks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Bama fans make me want to punch babies...

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2009, 09:35:01 PM »

:rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2009, 10:29:04 PM »
This is the image that really blows my mind. What the hell is that Pheonix looking thing and this is not photo shopped. This is a real image from Nasa'a site I have on my desktop background. I think it's wild looking and it matches images by the Sumerians and Mayans.
512 res:

1024 res:
http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov//data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2009/c3/20090327/20090327_0318_c3_1024.jpg
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 10:53:48 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2009, 11:33:30 AM »
Sometimes. However, most of what I get comes from 3 different sources and they are not aligned with each other. I take the things they post in common and read about that. I figure if there is no motive then it has to close to real. I study Quantum Physics more than conspiracy theories. The only conspiracy I'm concerned with is the withholding of information that could change things for the betterment of humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=F43JTN-4OYA]

youtube.com/watch?v=63Q7qOpxOcE

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3727519/David_Sereda_with_Lockheed_Martin_Aeronautics_Co._Engineer__Boyd

That's Dan Ackroyd.  He married an alien.  I saw the official film.  I knew that shit wasn't a movie. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2009, 08:27:44 PM »
You were doing fine.  Just fine.  There was no need to try and live up to your old reputation as the resident tin foil hat wearing freak.  But just because I mentioned it, you came off your meds and now here we are...

How ironic. 

Faker.  You are a fake.  You, yourself, are a fake.  If I was gonna choose a pretend internet persona, I think I would choose something cool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2009, 09:50:18 PM »
Are Solar Storms like those of 1859 possible in 2012. Pole shift possibilities? As we enter into the Age of Aquarius, these things need to be discussed. Does 2012=Y2K?

All you gotta do is pop a Prez in the egg yolks and this is a mute point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2009, 11:27:40 PM »
You were doing fine.  Just fine.  There was no need to try and live up to your old reputation as the resident tin foil hat wearing freak.  But just because I mentioned it, you came off your meds and now here we are...

How ironic.  

Faker.  You are a fake.  You, yourself, are a fake.  If I was gonna choose a pretend internet persona, I think I would choose something cool.

I not faking this, I love this stuff. I really enjoy reading history, especially ancient history. Heck, 90% of the Sumerian tablets in England have yet to be published, and if these people knew as much about the solar system without the use of a telescope, then what else did they know about? Something just doesn't add up to me.  :poke:

Even with our advancements in technology over the last 100 years, in comparison, we are way behind the curve when we look at where we have concentrated our resources with where we have advanced. Many of our unanswered questions could be in those tablets. Who's to say they didn't have a cure for breast cancer or AIDS? I mean they were light years ahead of us as far as utilizing their resources and gathering information for the betterment of their societies as a whole. I think we are in for real enlightenment in the next few years and I truly believe it's an exciting time for all of us.

Happy Holidays.  

http://www.earth-history.com/Sumer/Clay-tablets.htm

The Schøyen Collection is located mainly in Oslo and London. Scholars are always welcome, and are strongly encouraged to do research and to publish material. Parts of the collection are deposited with universities and public libraries to facilitate access for scholars. Over 90 % of the MSS are unpublished at present.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 09:41:08 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2009, 11:27:00 PM »
The Freemason's have a winged-globe too.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2009, 01:40:34 PM »
North Magnetic Pole Moving East Due to Core Flux
Richard A. Lovett in San Francisco
for National Geographic News
December 24, 2009

Earth's north magnetic pole is racing toward Russia at almost 40 miles (64 kilometers) a year due to magnetic changes in the planet's core, new research says.

The core is too deep for scientists to directly detect its magnetic field. But researchers can infer the field's movements by tracking how Earth's magnetic field has been changing at the surface and in space.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/12/091224-north-pole-magnetic-russia-earth-core.html

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions