Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Damn Mexicans. Taking over.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Damn Mexicans. Taking over.
« on: December 17, 2009, 11:24:31 AM »
Can they really predict what the social makeup of a country will be in 40 years. Many things can happen between now and then. We could actually have an imigration policy in place that slows the migration down way before it reaches the predicted numbers.

Will there be another civil war in 2049? Will it really matter? I mean shouldn't the mother wheel have picked up most of hollywood by then anyway?

It seems anybody with a pen and an idea is given credibility these days.

Yahoo! News
White Americans' majority to end by mid-century
By HOPE YEN, Associated Press Writer Hope Yen, Associated Press Writer Wed Dec 16, 5:51 pm ET

WASHINGTON – The estimated time when whites will no longer make up the majority of Americans has been pushed back eight years — to 2050 — because the recession and stricter immigration policies have slowed the flow of foreigners into the U.S.

Census Bureau figures released Wednesday update last year's prediction that white children would become a minority in 2023 and the overall white population would follow in 2042. The earlier estimate did not take into account a drop in the number of people moving into the U.S. because of the economic crisis and the immigration policies imposed after the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks.

The 2050 estimate is one of four projections released that is based on rates for births and deaths and a scenario in which immigration continues its more recent, slower pace of adding nearly 1 million new foreigners each year. Demographers said that scenario offers the best look for now at the future demographic makeup based on current conditions, rather than other models which assume higher rates of immigration.

The United States has 308 million people today; two-thirds are non-Hispanic whites.

The total population should climb to 399 million by 2050, under the new projection, with whites making up 49.9 percent of the population. Blacks will make up 12.2 percent, virtually unchanged from today. Hispanics, currently 15 percent of the population, will rise to 28 percent in 2050.

Asians are expected to increase from 4.4 percent of the population to 6 percent.

The point when minority children become the majority is expected to have a similar delay of roughly eight years, moving from 2023 to 2031.

The population 85 and older is projected to more than triple by 2050, to 18.6 million.

The actual shift in demographics will be influenced by a host of factors that can't be accurately forecast — the pace of the economic recovery, cultural changes, natural or manmade disasters, as well as an overhaul of immigration law, which may be debated in Congress as early as next year.

As a result, the Census Bureau said the projections should be used mostly as a guide.

The agency also released numbers showing projections based on "high" rates of immigration — more likely if more-flexible government policies and a booming U.S. economy attract large numbers of foreigners — as well as "low" immigration, a possible scenario if U.S. policies don't change much while the economy substantially improves.

_With high immigration, the minority "tipping point" is moved up to 2040, two years earlier than the previous estimate. At that time, Asians would have a much larger share, at 8 percent, since their population growth is more dependent on immigration than birth rates.

_With low immigration, the "tipping point" arrives by 2045.

Under a purely theoretical "zero immigration" scenario in which the U.S. effectively does not take in any immigrants, whites would remain the majority in 2050, making up a solid 58 percent of the U.S. population. In such a case, the share of Hispanics would increase to 21 percent because of high fertility rates and a younger population.

Under a "zero immigration" model, the 65 and older population also grows substantially faster, comprising nearly 1 in 4 Americans.

"These projections show that immigration will serve to replenish our labor force as baby boomers age into retirement and make our population younger without overburdening our schools and other community resources," said William H. Frey, a demographer at Brookings Institution.

___

« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 11:25:29 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Damn Mexicans. Taking over.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 01:08:28 PM »
Since most of the mexicans here are undocumented and illegal, does this mean the census is admitting 'that fact' with the publishing of this prediction?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 03:05:46 PM »
I read this and think only one thing. 

White people need to get to fucking. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 04:38:30 PM »

White people need to get to phuking. 

I'm game....but not with you. Sorry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 04:53:35 PM »
I'm game....but not with you. Sorry.

I'm good breeding stock. 

So.  Where the white women at?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2009, 08:35:53 PM »

White people need to get to phuking.  

Sure, that can work.

But what really needs to happen is, more white men should get to phuking Mexican girls.  Whites phuking whites only leads to more whites.  Whites phuking mexicans helps change a percentage of the Mexicans back to white, it just takes a few generations.  

Attack on both fronts.  And sometimes, the back. 

Of course, that's just for fun, and serves no purpose in the matter of breeding. 
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 08:37:46 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2009, 10:42:29 PM »
Too bad thats not how our govt sees it. When a minority breeds with anything else - in this case ie => White - the resulting child is considered "the minority" of the breeding pair no matter the low percentage. Proof is in front of you.

Tiger Woods - Father was 3/4 Black 1/4 White, Mother is 100% Vietnamese.  Which makes Tiger: 50% Oriental, 38% Black 12% White.    BUT....by all accounts in the media - He is BLACK.

Barack Obama - Father was 12.50% African, 87.50% Arab, Mother is 100% White. Which makes our President: 50% White, 43.75% Arab, 6.25 % African. BUT...again, by all accounts, he is BLACK....

Get the drift???
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2009, 11:38:21 PM »
Too bad thats not how our govt sees it. When a minority breeds with anything else - in this case ie => White - the resulting child is considered "the minority" of the breeding pair no matter the low percentage. Proof is in front of you.

Tiger Woods - Father was 3/4 Black 1/4 White, Mother is 100% Vietnamese.  Which makes Tiger: 50% Oriental, 38% Black 12% White.    BUT....by all accounts in the media - He is BLACK.

Barack Obama - Father was 12.50% African, 87.50% Arab, Mother is 100% White. Which makes our President: 50% White, 43.75% Arab, 6.25 % African. BUT...again, by all accounts, he is BLACK....

Get the drift???

Cockblocker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2009, 04:04:44 AM »
pendejo
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2009, 11:43:37 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

auburnredwing

• The Resident Mexican
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2009, 12:13:20 PM »
Sure, that can work.

But what really needs to happen is, more white men should get to phuking Mexican girls.  Whites phuking whites only leads to more whites.  Whites phuking mexicans helps change a percentage of the Mexicans back to white, it just takes a few generations.  

Of course, that's just for fun, and serves no purpose in the matter of breeding. 

I was born in Mexico, my State of Alabama Issued drivers license states my race as being white.  Yes I have a social security number and pay my taxes as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2009, 12:59:30 PM »
This is all funny except for the fact that in recorded human history no other ethnic group has been able to create the kind of industrial and technolgical advances that us white folks have.  Now maybe we stole some math from the Arabs and we borrowed some engineering from the Egyptians, but we made it all work together. 

What happens when "we" don't have the power (either by sheer majority or by the utlilization of force) to make decisions?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2009, 04:30:08 PM »
This is all funny except for the fact that in recorded human history no other ethnic group has been able to create the kind of industrial and technolgical advances that us white folks have.  Now maybe we stole some math from the Arabs and we borrowed some engineering from the Egyptians, but we made it all work together. 

What happens when "we" don't have the power (either by sheer majority or by the utlilization of force) to make decisions?

Japan is sitting back and waiting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2009, 04:32:53 PM »
Sure, that can work.

LOL I really have no words.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Token

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2009, 05:23:03 PM »
LOL I really have no words.

We can talk after.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2009, 05:24:12 PM »
Now maybe we stole some math from the Arabs and we borrowed some engineering from the Egyptians, but we made it all work together. 

Those two groups are considered caucasian as well, fwiw.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2010, 11:20:35 AM »

I rarely come into the political forums because comments like this just make me facepalm like a motherfucker.

Sure, that can work.

I'm doing my part, Token. Well not Mexican, but Hispanic nonetheless.

Those two groups are considered caucasian as well, fwiw.
As are Hispanics.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2010, 07:47:36 AM »
I rarely come into the political forums because comments like this just make me facepalm like a motherfucker.

Take your palm away from your face, open your eyes and show us different. 

That's the problem with people like you.  Common sense doesn't play in your head because you don't know anything about the real world, you only know what you've been told.  And what you've been told is wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2010, 10:22:45 AM »
That's the problem with people like you.  Common sense doesn't play in your head because you don't know anything about the real world, you only know what you've been told.  And what you've been told is wrong.

Jackpot!!!  Tell me that isn't true!  It's not "nice" to state the obvious. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2010, 12:08:11 PM »
Take your palm away from your face, open your eyes and show us different. 

Your generation is the one that is fucking this country up, we're just trying to fix it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions