Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

You just never know how guys will turn out....

jadennis

You just never know how guys will turn out....
« on: December 10, 2009, 01:18:16 PM »
Jeff Grimes is in California visiting offensive lineman Roszell Gayden.

In 2008, he was 6' 6" 280 lbs, a 3-star guy rated a 5.5 and had offers to Minnesota, Iowa, and Cal...that's it.

Now, as a JUCO player, he's 6' 7" 310 lbs, a 4-star guy, rated a 5.9 (so pretty damn close to a 5-star guy), and has offers from Auburn, Cal, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Miami, Arizona State, Ole Miss, Oregon, etc.

He currently has Auburn listed with Arizona State, Cal, and Oklahoma as his leaders at "medium" interest.

Would be a good edition I think.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: You just never know how guys will turn out....
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 02:22:44 PM »
As long as he has great feet and camps well.  Seriously, this team needs #'s of big bodies across both sides of the line.  I want a couple of legit 300+ lb. guys anchoring the D-line. We have ALWAYS had top flight defensive ends and looks like we will for some time to come.  But it's that run stuffing push in the middle we've been lacking the last few years.  Go JUCO and land a couple of monsters.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 02:26:19 PM by Harvey Birdman »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 07:05:11 PM »
Jeff Grimes is in California visiting offensive lineman Roszell Gayden.

In 2008, he was 6' 6" 280 lbs, a 3-star guy rated a 5.5 and had offers to Minnesota, Iowa, and Cal...that's it.

Now, as a JUCO player, he's 6' 7" 310 lbs, a 4-star guy, rated a 5.9 (so pretty damn close to a 5-star guy), and has offers from Auburn, Cal, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Miami, Arizona State, Ole Miss, Oregon, etc.

He currently has Auburn listed with Arizona State, Cal, and Oklahoma as his leaders at "medium" interest.

Would be a good edition I think.

Bullshit....a High School kid can't gain weight after his Senior year, just ask "IdontknowanythingaboutrecruitingexceptforwhatI'mtoldbymybrothershitheadfromCenterpoint" (rws).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 08:52:43 AM »
AUC has a small write up quoting him as saying that he will visit Cal this weekend and that he will make a decision Mon or Tues of next week between Auburn, Cal and Oklahoma. Most feel pretty good about Auburn being his top choice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 11:08:22 AM »
This entire thread is bullshit.  You ALWAYS know how a kid will turn out.   Always.  Otherwise you're a lazy, shitty recruiter. 

Signed,
Tommy Tuberville.
 :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.