Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Jerrell Harris To Transfer?

Token

Re: Jerrell Harris To Transfer?
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2010, 05:42:26 PM »
Word on the skreets....Jerrell will be tranferring to UNA.  Some SPuat fans have said that he loafs on a lot of plays in practice and that he's soft.  Well, I'd bet that Javy's fractured ribs don't think Jerrell is soft.

He says your skreets are bullshit rumors started over a month ago.  And I'll ask him about Javy's fractured ribs next month.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2010, 05:50:38 PM »
He says your skreets are bullshit rumors started over a month ago.  And I'll ask him about Javy's fractured ribs next month.
Oh okay, you're going to help him pack his bags to UNA?  Or do you live in Florence?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2010, 05:56:27 PM »
Oh okay, you're going to help him pack his bags to UNA?  Or do you live in Florence?

Better than that.  I work with his uncle.  Until I hear different from him, I'll take 1st hand information over text messages and emails.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2010, 06:01:16 PM »
Better than that.  I work with his uncle.  Until I hear different from him, I'll take 1st hand information over text messages and emails.
Tell him it gets really cold up there, 'round this time of year.  He might need to pack atleast a pair of gloves.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 06:01:55 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2010, 06:04:27 PM »
Tell him it gets really cold up there, 'round this time of year.  He might need to pack atleast a pair of gloves.

I'll pass it along.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2010, 06:44:50 PM »
Better than that.  I work with his uncle.  Until I hear different from him, I'll take 1st hand information over text messages and emails.
Dude, Prowler knows things. He's got sources on the inside. You can't compete with that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Token

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2010, 12:47:43 PM »
http://blog.al.com/kevin-scarbinsky/2010/01/jerrell_harris_says_hes_not_le.html

Scab beat me to it.  

1st hand info > random text messages
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 12:52:43 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2010, 12:55:53 PM »
http://blog.al.com/kevin-scarbinsky/2010/01/jerrell_harris_says_hes_not_le.html

Scab beat me to it.  

1st hand info > random text messages

Yeah sure...if you want to believe someone like that.  Pfft.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Token

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2010, 01:02:38 PM »
Yeah sure...if you want to believe someone like that.  Pfft.

Well, it's not as solid as a text message.  Or email.  So I can see where some people may not believe it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2010, 01:19:06 PM »
I didn't realize Harris' laptop came from the same guy that took Julio and Heisman for a fishing trip.  

Why were there no penalties for that again?  
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 01:35:16 PM by jadennis »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2010, 01:24:27 PM »
I didn't realize Harris' laptop came from the same guy that took Julio and Heisman for fishing trip.  Why were there no penalties for that again? 

They did have penalties. They had to donate money (same as the cost of the trip) to a charity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

Token

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2010, 01:32:14 PM »
They did have penalties. They had to donate money (same as the cost of the trip) to a charity.

Damn.  It was the last response on the second page.  You know, the response that gets overlooked the most.  We could have buried it with jokes about prowler's sexting buddies. 

Not now, though. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2010, 01:33:39 PM »
Is that's a penalty?  What a joke.  So if I go rob a bank, the "penalty" should just be to pay back the money I stole....and only because I got caught?  Interesting.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 01:35:41 PM by jadennis »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

jadennis

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2010, 01:43:48 PM »
To me, and only 20% because I'm an Auburn fan, I think it looks a bit like lack of institutional control to have a business man give one player a laptop and take two other players for a free fishing trip.

So in one case, the kid who took the laptop had to sit for 6 games.

In the other case, the kids who took the trip had to pay some money to a charity.

And the Alabama football program was effected how exactly?  I just find it interesting that nothing at all came of those events.  Some (new) Auburn coaches show up at Toomers Corner with recruits present....a secondary recruiting violation, and Auburn has to cut all communication with those recruits that were present (for months), and the staff losses some official visits.  That's pretty strict for some secondary violations.  Especially compared to laptops and fishing trips.

Don't misconstrue what I'm saying.  I'm not one of those "the NCAA hates Auburn and favors Alabama" conspiracy theorists.  I gave the Auburn example because I'm familiar with it and that's all.  It's not a "we got this and you only got that" argument.

It's a consistency argument.  If secondary recruiting violations (by anyone) result in those type penalties, then surely laptops and fishing trips is worthy of some actual penalty to the program (?).

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

- Reggie Torbor

Token

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2010, 01:44:24 PM »
Yeah, because going on a fishing trip is the same as robbing a fucking bank.

Aside from the softball sized logical fallacy begging to be slapped out of the park, I'll sum this up real quick so we don't have to rehash for the 14th time.

Man pays for Julio and Ingram to go fishing.  University finds out about it and turned it into the NCAA.  NCAA deems the fishing trip to be worth less than X amount of dollars and allows both to pay back the cost of the trip to a charity.  Man also gives Jerrell a laptop, who is also turned in to the NCAA.  NCAA suspends Harris for 6 games.

RWS swears Mr. Anderson is an Auburn booster(because he has some ties to Auburn) and is part of operation red dog to bring Alabama down.  Prowler has sources who say Mr. Anderson is part of the REC and is an Alabama booster.  

There.  I just saved everyone 8 pages of bullshit.  Now let's get back to Prowler's texting adventures.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2010, 01:46:07 PM »
I hear they donated the money to The Human Fund.  Money for people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2010, 01:48:52 PM »
Yeah, because going on a fishing trip is the same as robbing a phuking bank.

Aside from the softball sized logical fallacy begging to be slapped out of the park, I'll sum this up real quick so we don't have to rehash for the 14th time.

Man pays for Julio and Ingram to go fishing.  University finds out about it and turned it into the NCAA.  NCAA deems the fishing trip to be worth less than X amount of dollars and allows both to pay back the cost of the trip to a charity.  Man also gives Jerrell a laptop, who is also turned in to the NCAA.  NCAA suspends Harris for 6 games.

RWS swears Mr. Anderson is an Auburn booster(because he has some ties to Auburn) and is part of operation red dog to bring Alabama down.  Prowler has sources who say Mr. Anderson is part of the REC and is an Alabama booster. 

There.  I just saved everyone 8 pages of bullpoop.  Now let's get back to Prowler's texting adventures. 

You don't say?  I think this needs further discussion.  All those in favor, please raise your hand.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2010, 01:51:24 PM »

Man pays for Julio and Ingram to go fishing.  University finds out about it and turned it into the NCAA.  NCAA deems the fishing trip to be worth less than X amount of dollars and allows both to pay back the cost of the trip to a charity.  

I wonder if the fishing trip was less than the cost of steak?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Token

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2010, 01:55:15 PM »
You don't say?  I think this needs further discussion.  All those in favor, please raise your hand.

The next time you I see you in front of me to start a match, you're getting a 3 round burst from my M16 in the melon. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2010, 01:56:24 PM »
RWS swears Mr. Anderson is an Auburn booster(because he has some ties to Auburn) and is part of operation red dog to bring Alabama down.  Prowler has sources who say Mr. Anderson is part of the REC and is an Alabama booster.
Do you think he's a double secret agent too?

RWS obviously doesn't see how ridiculous that is. I wonder how much of the fanbase thinks like he does? I'm guessing a majority...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions