Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Penalties From Big Cat Weekend Violations Released

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Penalties From Big Cat Weekend Violations Released
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2009, 10:33:40 PM »
Show me the verbage that says this is a violation. To say "We're going to have a huge weekend in recruiting visits" and giving it a cute name like the "Big Cat Weekend".
Absolutely nothing wrong with the above stated. Perfectly legal. The school just isn't allowed to say what recruits are visiting. You are the one that seemed to suggest coaches released the names.

Everything that went down that weekend that was planned by the staff had passed compliance before it ever happened.

They checked on whether or not they could introduce the kids. They couldn't. But a student could, which is why they got the scrawny white kid to do it.

They announced that all those kids' visit was going to be on that day. Nothing illegal there.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 10:38:56 PM by CBS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2009, 10:38:33 PM »
Absolutely nothing wrong with the above stated. Perfectly legal. The school just isn't allowed to say what recruits are visiting.

That's BULLSHIT. 

You need to tell that cocksucking fuckknob Andrew Bone who announces who is on campus at UA every single week.  Where does he get that information, the recruiting fairy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2009, 10:41:06 PM »
No matter how many times you and Prowler repeat it, it doesn't make it any more true. You can put the following quote in your hard drive, signature, spank bank, wherever: I am not afraid of Gene Chizik or his recruiting at Auburn.
Nobody here gives a shit what you think. I was referring to the spike in smear "hit" pieces against Auburn by the media. This "incident" happened over 5 months ago. Why dig it up now? Oh yeah, because we didn't roll over and die. Highly rated recruits are coming in and there's a high level of energy surrounding the program. We're a threat.

Fuck them for publishing the horseshit and fuck you, well, just for being you.

Put that in your signature.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

RWS

« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2009, 10:44:01 PM »
Nobody here gives a shit what you think. I was referring to the spike in smear "hit" pieces against Auburn by the media. This "incident" happened over 5 months ago. Why dig it up now? Oh yeah, because we didn't roll over and die. Highly rated recruits are coming in and there's a high level of energy surrounding the program. We're a threat.

Fuck them for publishing the horseshit and fuck you, well, just for being you.

Put that in your signature.
Why didn't AU release the penalties 5 months ago all on their own? I thought Alabama was a horrible institution for not releasing an LOI when they got it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2009, 10:48:38 PM »
Probably the same reason bama didn't disclose the PLOI they received for the textbooks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2009, 12:31:42 AM »
Woodberry is a mole - always has been. And is also a first class douche by night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2009, 12:47:04 AM »
Probably the same reason bama didn't disclose the PLOI they received for the textbooks.
Actually, the sanctions weren't complete until Tuesday morning when Taylor was able to go back on the road - until all that was done and acknowledged by the SEC, it was still open.

http://media.al.com/goldmine/other/Big%20Cat%20Weekend%20Documentation%20%281%29.pdf

Check out who shows up on the bottom of pages 8 and 9 - If this were bammer, then Prowler would need to be careful carrying salads up stairs........
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2009, 01:09:25 AM »
Actually, the sanctions weren't complete until Tuesday morning when Taylor was able to go back on the road - until all that was done and acknowledged by the SEC, it was still open.

http://media.al.com/goldmine/other/Big%20Cat%20Weekend%20Documentation%20%281%29.pdf

Check out who shows up on the bottom of pages 8 and 9 - If this were bammer, then Prowler would need to be careful carrying salads up stairs........
Wow.

First of all, motherfuck Evan Doucheberry. I can't believe this is our supposed beat writer funneling in his alleged "evidence" against us to the NCAA. Labeling them Exhibit A &B.

Secondly, he submits Prowler's posting on AuburnUndercover's message board as proof that Auburn officials organized this? Well damn, I guess Prowler truly is a major insider. Fear the skreets.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 01:16:41 AM by UFChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2009, 07:48:07 AM »
Wow. Well damn, I guess Prowler truly is a major insider. Fear the skreets.

You are catching on to the POWER that is the Prowler.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2009, 07:53:06 AM »
Seemed a bit harsh but fuck it.  It's over.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2009, 08:04:55 AM »

Secondly, he submits Prowler's posting on AuburnUndercover's message board as proof that Auburn officials organized this? Well damn, I guess Prowler truly is a major insider. Fear the skreets.

I think the message this sends is don't run your fucking mouth when you don't know what you're talking about. 

Pathetic. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2009, 08:07:33 AM »
I think the message this sends is don't run your fucking mouth when you don't know what you're talking about. 

Pathetic. 

I thought the message it sent was that he was a hack journalist who used unsubstantiated sources.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2009, 08:22:56 AM »
I thought the message it sent was that he was a hack journalist who used unsubstantiated sources.

That's a given.  

But from those documents, it's pretty clear that this entire thing was instigated by our own dumbasses who so desperately crave the designation of "insider" that they run off at the mouth about poop they don't know.  

Without Woodberry, however, this is never an issue -- because it wasn't planned or organized.  But Woodberry used our own dumbasses who so desperately want to appear "connected" that they talk about poop they know nothing about.  

There's a definite message to watch what you say because some phukstick is laying in the weeds waiting to use it against us.  

If I remember right, you'll see some of our resident Bammers (maybe RWS) yakking about NCAA violations the day after some of our dumbasses were shooting off at the face about the event.  Woodberry is just following their lead. 
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 08:24:54 AM by Kerwin Bell's Moustache »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2009, 08:50:06 AM »
 There's a definite message to watch what you say because some phukstick is laying in the weeds waiting to use it against us.  
Sound practice in general.  Most people in the world cannot follow it. 

If I remember right, you'll see some of our resident Bammers (maybe RWS) yakking about NCAA violations the day after some of our dumbasses were shooting off at the face about the event.  Woodberry is just following their lead. 

Agree
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2009, 08:57:19 AM »
While I agree about Doucheberry...the thread in question was started by Mark Murphy, who is one of the site owners, I believe.  I think this was more about sites and "journalists" trying to be the first to break a story.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2009, 09:01:52 AM »
While I agree about Doucheberry...the thread in question was started by Mark Murphy, who is one of the site owners, I believe.  I think this was more about sites and "journalists" trying to be the first to break a story.

Mark Murphy also whips out his "insider" cock at every opportunity.  He's not that connected to the program (or he wasn't). 

Murphy may have struck the spark, but it was people like... well... no need to point out the obvious... who ran around with THEIR "insider" info who turned a flickering candle into a bonfire. 

I'm going to bust into the MPR about 1:30 today. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2009, 09:21:37 AM »
That's a given.  

But from those documents, it's pretty clear that this entire thing was instigated by our own dumbasses who so desperately crave the designation of "insider" that they run off at the mouth about poop they don't know.  

Without Woodberry, however, this is never an issue -- because it wasn't planned or organized.  But Woodberry used our own dumbasses who so desperately want to appear "connected" that they talk about poop they know nothing about.  

About an hour after the Toomer's Corner deal, I was saying that there are probably going to be some secondary violations reported. Hell, I think there was a story up somewhere as well with a quote from somebody in AU's compliance that said there were probably some secondary violations.

I read through the document, and for them to say that the Toomer's Corner thing wasn't organized by AU coaches is flat out bullshit. If it wasn't organized by them, then how the fuck did everybody know that the recruits were going to be there beforehand? Then low and behold, the recruits magically appeared? Prowler was even on here running his mouth about it that morning, apparently from reading Luper's Twitter. And, he even said:

my "inside source" on the weekend festivities is Coach Luper.

Coaches didn't organize it my ass. Even if somehow they didn't, they should have known when they got there that fans and boosters + prospects on unofficial/official visits + on the AU campus = trouble, and nipped that shit in the bud.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2009, 09:25:21 AM »
^This.

It's proof that the hype surrounding "Big Cat Weekend" was grassroots, but he's using it to prove that the athletic department orchestrated it all.

Nothing wrong with random message board members finding out about the visits and trying to make it a special experience by doing this. Had the Auburn administration been posting this, it would be a different story. And by different story, I mean minor secondary violations that still shouldn't have induced the punishment we got.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2009, 09:28:07 AM »
There is no rule against some random frat kid yelling out their names into the crowd.
Are students considered boosters? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2009, 10:29:16 AM »
Anyone else notice that Prowler was listed in the supporting documents (page 9)....It is his fault ...lets get him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum