No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: 40 Years Ago
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 04:13:03 PM »
I really learned to hate Texas.
http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/2009/12/03/after-40-years-still-the-game-of-century/

HA...I work with a few Texas buffoons. Nice enough people and all but very arrogant and sidewalkish (much like the Yankees, Duke, etc). Bigger is better, yadda yadda. Anyway, I would put the 93 FSU/ND , 89 Auburn/AL and 2005 Texas/USC ahead of that one. Just my personal opinion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: 40 Years Ago
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 04:27:43 PM »
HA...I work with a few Texas buffoons. Nice enough people and all but very arrogant and sidewalkish (much like the Yankees, Duke, etc). Bigger is better, yadda yadda. Anyway, I would put the 93 FSU/ND , 89 Auburn/AL and 2005 Texas/USC ahead of that one. Just my personal opinion.

Try living among them. Some of the worst fans-Went to the AU-TX in Austin, as we are leaving, I with my wife, mom and some friends. All we heard going to the car F-you this abd f-you that, I was still in the Army and in good shape and would not normally take that, but it would have been custer @ bighorn again.  :s&m:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'