Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Florida DE Carlos Dunlap Arrested For DUI

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Florida DE Carlos Dunlap Arrested For DUI
« on: December 01, 2009, 08:21:31 AM »
http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20091201/ARTICLES/912019950/1136?Title=UF-football-player-charged-with-DUI

Police were dispatched for a reckless driver around 3:25 AM, but when they found the vehicle described, it was parked and Dunlap was intoxicated and asleep at the wheel. Dunlap also refused a breath test.

Now if we do actually win, all we will hear is "Yeah Alabama only won because Dunlap was out!"
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 08:22:04 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Florida DE Carlos Dunlap Arrested For DUI
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 08:39:39 AM »
I don't think we'll have to worry about that. Florida wins this one easily. You bammers need to ask yourselves the following question; is Mark "Mr Heisman" Ingram going to puss out and quit 2 weeks in a row?

You seem to forget that Meyer follows sabin's disclipinary lead; either play the guy or suspend him for the 1st half.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

RWS

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 08:46:45 AM »
I don't think we'll have to worry about that. Florida wins this one easily. You bammers need to ask yourselves the following question; is Mark "Mr Heisman" Ingram going to puss out and quit 2 weeks in a row?

You seem to forget that Meyer follows sabin's disclipinary lead; either play the guy or suspend him for the 1st half.
I'm not so sure that they win it so easily. MSU was somewhat of a practice game for UF. They run the exact same scheme. Right down to the fake dive, then drop back and pass. Alabama had that down pat and squashed MSU. Granted, MSU doesn't have the same horses on both sides of the ball as UF does. However, I do seem to remember that MSU gave UF everything they wanted and more. And if anything, UF should have been able to squash them as well due to them knowing the scheme exactly. I mean, they basically have MSU's offensive playbook.

I just hope UF doesn't know our defensive signals, like AU did.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 08:52:30 AM »
I'm not so sure that they win it so easily. MSU was somewhat of a practice game for UF. They run the exact same scheme. Right down to the fake dive, then drop back and pass. Alabama had that down pat and squashed MSU. Granted, MSU doesn't have the same horses on both sides of the ball as UF does. However, I do seem to remember that MSU gave UF everything they wanted and more. And if anything, UF should have been able to squash them as well due to them knowing the scheme exactly. I mean, they basically have MSU's offensive playbook.

You are right because comparing MSU and UF is apples to apples.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

RWS

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 08:54:17 AM »
You are right because comparing MSU and UF is apples to apples.
And I specifically said that granted, MSU doesn't have the horses that UF has.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2009, 08:55:54 AM »
The Gators spent too much time game planning for Charleston Southern. It took them a while to recover. Besides, Urban and Dan Mullin are like totally BFFs and Urban would never throw a beatdown on him.

sabbin is a different story. Urban can't stand him. Look for a 2-3 TD rout.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2009, 08:58:24 AM »
And I specifically said that granted, MSU doesn't have the horses that UF has.

Just seems silly to me to even suggest they run the same playbook because with different horses they are in practice not the same thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2009, 09:17:02 AM »
[/quote

I thought it was a blown coverage? Which is it? Because obviously you think there has to be some kind of fuck up if Auburn scored anything. You are a dumb fuck...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2009, 09:25:01 AM »
Just seems silly to me to even suggest they run the same playbook because with different horses they are in practice not the same thing.
Have you watched MSU play any this season? At all? Its like watching a crappier version of Florida with red uniforms. It was weird watching them play against each other. Same damn plays. Mullen was UF's OC for the past 4 years. He followed Meyer from Utah. He certainly isn't going to reinvent his offense (which was basically devised by Urban Meyer anyway). UF certainly isn't going to change anything Tebow's last year. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mr. Sensible

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2009, 10:03:08 AM »
How many keyboards were ruined this morning by the sidewalkers who nutted all over the Toshiba when they read this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2009, 09:42:42 PM »
Word on the street says this wasn't a DUI at all. Not drunk and no substances...but that he is getting charged with reckless driving.

Anybody?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2009, 09:48:18 PM »
Word on the street says this wasn't a DUI at all. Not drunk and no substances...but that he is getting charged with reckless driving.

Anybody?

Sorry.  He was passed out at the wheel at a green light. 

I didn't say red light. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2009, 09:53:22 PM »
Dammit. I swear those bammers have a deal with the devil.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2009, 10:27:35 PM »
Dammit. I swear those bammers have a deal with the devil.
Yes, but remember this is Urban Meyer. He was only going to suspend Brandon "Moe Howard" Spikes for the first half of the Vandy game after theeye gouging incident.

I think Dunlap plays Saturday. There's too much at stake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2009, 10:31:36 PM »
Yes, but remember this is Urban Meyer. He was only going to suspend Brandon "Moe Howard" Spikes for the first half of the Vandy game after theeye gouging incident.

I think Dunlap plays Saturday. There's too much at stake.
He's announced that Dunlap will be suspended.

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/14636/floridas-dunlap-suspended-indefinitely
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 10:32:09 PM by UFChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2009, 07:43:24 AM »
I think they should have let him play. He made a mistake, he spent the night in jail and it is over. I understand what happened but we all make mistakes let the kid play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

Birmingham

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2009, 08:03:55 AM »
I think they should have let him play. He made a mistake, he spent the night in jail and it is over. I understand what happened but we all make mistakes let the kid play.

And if it was Julio Jones who was drinking and driving?  And then Saban says "Julio will play.  He made a mistake, he spent the night in jail and it is over.  We all make mistakes and I'm gonna let the kid play".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2009, 09:02:55 AM »
And if it was Julio Jones who was drinking and driving?  And then Saban says "Julio will play.  He made a mistake, he spent the night in jail and it is over.  We all make mistakes and I'm gonna let the kid play".
I could be wrong, but I believe No Huddle is a bammer.

I know, it's hard to tell cause he isn't a whining asshole with a God complex.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 09:05:18 AM by UFChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2009, 09:23:10 AM »

I know, it's hard to tell cause he isn't a whining asshole with a God complex.

:rofl: :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2009, 09:46:42 AM »

I know, it's hard to tell cause he isn't a whining butthole with a God complex.

I do love Alabama with all my heart, actually go to games and stand up for the team. I have made plenty of mistakes in my life and thankfully they are in my past. Also I would want Julio to play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban