Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I'm Going To Hell..But This Is Funny

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: I'm Going To Hell..But This Is Funny
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2009, 06:34:09 PM »
Since we're talking religion...and...it's the Christmas season..I thought the beginning of the Christams story, as told in LUKE would be appropriate.  However, LOL Cats have been nice enough to translate the this book into..well..LOL Cats.  Enjoy.

LUKE 1

Lotz of pplz tried to tel dis stori,2 its turnded into sort of an urbn lejnd LOL.3 So I investigaetd evrithin for mai frend Theophilus,4 so u will know teh truef.

I knows Ceiling Cat5 Wen Herrud hads cheezburgers, sum dood callz Zac hads waif callz Liz.6 Dey laiks Ceiling Cat and does not pee on his rug.7 But dey waz old and still has no kittehs.8 One dai, Zac waz serving Ceiling Cat,9 He hadz to smoke da catnip10 Wen every doodz was preying.11 And dey was an BirdKat in da catnip -12 O noes!13 But teh Birdcat sed "is okai. You can has a kitteh. Calls him Jon.14 You can has partiez, and all teh doodz also15 Foar Ceiling Cat will laik him; but he cans not has da drinkies.16 An he will work foar teh Ceiling Cat17 And makes all teh doodz sry dey was bad."18 An Zac sed: "wat? But me and mai waif has rinkles"19 An teh angel sed "Du, Iz can tel. Srsly, Iz Gabriowl. I knows Ceiling Cat, who sendz me,20 But 'cos you doesn't beleeve me you can has no voys foar now, kthxbai".

21 Evribodi wondrd whai Zechariah wuz takin so long in teh templ.22 When he comed out he cudnt talk. But evribodi figrd out he hadded a visiun, bcz he actd it out.23 Evenchly hiz tour of duti wuz up n he comed home.24 N hiz wief Elizabeth gotted pregnant.25 "Thank u Ceiling Cat," she sed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2009, 08:07:37 PM »
Don't talk shit, Prowler. Just bring it.
Oh.....it's already been broughten

Also, that's not all Wes will do for a COCKtail
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 08:10:02 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2009, 08:46:36 PM »
Oh.....it's already been broughten

Also, that's not all Wes will do for a COCKtail

We're going to find out. On both counts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2009, 09:05:15 PM »
We're going to find out. On both counts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2009, 09:47:14 PM »
THAT might be the gayest video I've ever seen.

What kind of Breakfast Club bullshit was that?

I really hope this isn't indicative of your self proclaimed dance skills, Prowler.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2009, 10:20:12 PM »
I really hope this isn't indicative of your self proclaimed dance skills skillz, Prowler.
FTFY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2009, 11:27:59 PM »
You're better than this, Wes.

I can 100% judge whether or not I am devoted to my faith.  I never said I was perfect nor did I say I had it right.  I just meant that I was earnest in what I believe. 

No, sir.

You are perfectly free to gauge/quantify your own faith privately....but....as soon as you add a public qualifier to your self-identification of "Christian" then you are comparing yourself to other self-proclaimed Christians.

If you say that you are a "devout Christian" then you are implicitly judging your level of faith/devoutness/Christian-ness against all others that claim to be Christians in an attempt to differentiate yourself.

To call oneself "Christian" should be enough...when you add a qualifier, you are creating a sub-category and implying that you are more Christian than those that don't self-identify as "devout."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

wesfau2

« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2009, 11:30:31 PM »
*sigh* It's a sad day when you can be had for the price of a cocktail.

I'm easy....but not cheap.

I assumed you would run that bar tab up a bit.

If I'm wrong and you drink like Howie at the Strutting Duck, then so much the better for me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2009, 11:35:30 PM »

I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2009, 11:51:46 PM »
No, sir.

You are perfectly free to gauge/quantify your own faith privately....but....as soon as you add a public qualifier to your self-identification of "Christian" then you are comparing yourself to other self-proclaimed Christians.

If you say that you are a "devout Christian" then you are implicitly judging your level of faith/devoutness/Christian-ness against all others that claim to be Christians in an attempt to differentiate yourself.

To call oneself "Christian" should be enough...when you add a qualifier, you are creating a sub-category and implying that you are more Christian than those that don't self-identify as "devout."

Forget it I'm just being stubborn. 

But it isn't a big deal in the slightest, despite you trying to nitpick it. 
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 11:59:17 PM by Opey's Worst Nightmare »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

wesfau2

« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2009, 12:16:09 AM »
despite you trying to nitpick it. 

Sorry, boss.  It's what I do.

Hug it out?

No hard feelings.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2009, 07:55:31 AM »

If I'm wrong and you drink like Howie at the Strutting Duck, then so much the better for me.

Strutting Duck get the award for the weakest ass bar that used to be good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Aubie16

« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2009, 09:19:21 AM »
Strutting Duck get the award for the weakest ass bar that used to be good.

It's doesn't even exist in its old form. It merged with Olde Auburn Ale House and now resides in that building.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2009, 09:33:32 AM »
It's doesn't even exist in its old form. It merged with Olde Auburn Ale House and now resides in that building.

All I know is it's bad.

From the service to the food on through the entertainment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2009, 09:45:36 AM »
All I know is it's bad.

From the service to the food on through the entertainment.

Hell...they play both types of music.  Country AND Western.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2009, 09:50:34 AM »
I hated the Strutting Duck when I was there.

Loved Auburn Ale House.

They merged into one big pile of shit that neither crowd of patrons recognize anymore.

Ale House was the shit when they had their own beer. Good food too. We lived for two-for-one Burger Tuesdays when I was there. And local original bands, which I know isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I was into it.

The duck was a bunch of wrangler & cowboy hat wearing rednecks. And they served no liquor and boring beers.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 09:51:09 AM by UFChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2009, 09:54:27 AM »
Hell...they play both types of music.  Country AND Western.

They didn' even have that.  They had some REALLY REALLY bad band that I would not use to torture an Alabama fan.  

I'm not sure what was worse, the music they played or the fact that they actually had a handful of people there who acted like they knew the words to the out of tune and beat song they were attempting to perform.

Hey fucktard here's a clue.  When you're starting out you best play shit that the masses know and try to sprinkle in a polished original every now and then.  When you make the big time you can play your out of sinc shit and everyone will just think you are trying to be innovative.  Now you are just a fucktard with an instrument that has no direction.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2009, 09:56:59 AM »
They didn' even have that.  They had some REALLY REALLY bad band that I would not use to torture an Alabama fan.  

I'm not sure what was worse, the music they played or the fact that they actually had a handful of people there who acted like they knew the words to the out of tune and beat song they were attempting to perform.

Hey fucktard here's a clue.  When you're starting out you best play shit that the masses know and try to sprinkle in a polished original every now and then.  When you make the big time you can play your out of sinc shit and everyone will just think you are trying to be innovative.  Now you are just a fucktard with an instrument that has no direction.
Like I said, it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I dig it.

At the old Ale House, it was understood going in you would be seeing a band play their originals.

As long as you know that going in, I think it's cool to see a potential up-and-coming band from Auburn.

It's called a music scene.

There are plenty of other bars with live cover bands (or at least there used to be).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2009, 09:59:23 AM »
Like I said, it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I dig it.

At the old Ale House, it was understood going in you would be seeing a band play their originals.

As long as you know that going in, I think it's cool to see a potential up-and-coming band from Auburn.

It's called a music scene.

There are plenty of other bars with live cover bands (or at least there used to be).

well maybe they are not marketing it correctly then but I know the longer they played the more people were leaving.

Even with that, at least make sure everyone can keep time with each other. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2009, 12:10:22 PM »

Howie drank at the duck? I though he just slept.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum