Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Coach Chizik gets it....

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Coach Chizik gets it....
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2009, 03:57:04 PM »
FYI...Scott Kennedy says you're full of poop.

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/article/20091202/SPORTS04/912020364/QB-CLUB-FSU-s-Bowden-was-best-closer-in-business-says-recruiting-analyst

Funny.  They all bray the same mantra without bothering to check any of the facts. 

This guy? Clown.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2009, 05:07:12 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2009, 06:18:48 PM »
So, you're citing an AU grad who works for Scout as an unbiased opinion? Nice.

Should we take it from a Bammer writer instead?  Nice.  Who cares really, RWS? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ibelonginprison

• Bama... As cool as AIDS
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2009, 06:37:32 PM »
Should we take it from a Bammer writer instead?  Nice.  Who cares really, RWS? 

Who's RWS?

:popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Bama fans make me want to punch babies...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2009, 07:34:13 PM »
If anything, all you can blame the man for is being unable to predict the future. I didn't see anybody downing Chizik for taking a chance on that OL transfer from FSU. Shit, even I said he wasn't going to make it. Two weeks later, he's out. CTT gets reamed for not seeing 2 years into the future, but Chizik gets a pass for not being able to see two weeks into the future? I believe AU had a good bit of non-qualifiers from the '09 class (between 7-9?), and if I remember correctly, they were mostly guys Chizik drummed up. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong there.
Coach Chizik lost 6 prospects due to not qualifying and 1 due to his decision to play Pro Baseball.
**** Taikwon Paige DB
**** Reggie Taylor DB
*** Terrance Coleman DT
*** Izauea Lanier WR
*** LaVoyd James WR
** Josh Jackson DT

*** Brandon Jacobs RB (Pro Baseball)

21/28 is a lot better than 13/29, 13/30...of course the '09 Signing Class will become smaller if there's attrition like CTT's past 4 Signing Classes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2009, 07:52:16 PM »
Coach Chizik lost 6 prospects due to not qualifying and 1 due to his decision to play Pro Baseball.
**** Taikwon Paige DB
**** Reggie Taylor DB
*** Terrance Coleman DT
*** Izauea Lanier WR
*** LaVoyd James WR
** Josh Jackson DT

*** Brandon Jacobs RB (Pro Baseball)

21/28 is a lot better than 13/29, 13/30...of course the '09 Signing Class will become smaller if there's attrition like CTT's past 4 Signing Classes.
Did none of CTT's non-qualifiers eventually sign with AU?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2009, 07:54:23 PM »
So, you're citing an AU grad who works for Scout as an unbiased opinion? Nice.
I'm sorry, I guess I missed the part where I said he was unbiased. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2009, 08:09:52 PM »
Did none of CTT's non-qualifiers eventually sign with AU?
Some did, some where never heard from again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2009, 08:24:04 PM »
Some did, some where never heard from again.
Just wondering, because there are guys like Eltoro Freeman who might have carried over. Its going to be a few more years to see how Chizik's guys pan out. You don't know that his classes aren't going to turn out any different. If I had to pick two that I had to guess won't work out of the top of my head, I would go with Robert Cooper and Clint Moseley. Moseley might end up at WR, maybe. I think Nosa Eguae might have medical issues? The FSU OL transfer that lasted all of two weeks, after knowing he had baggage from FSU is done. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2009, 08:27:17 PM »
Just wondering, because there are guys like Eltoro Freeman who might have carried over. Its going to be a few more years to see how Chizik's guys pan out. You don't know that his classes aren't going to turn out any different. If I had to pick two that I had to guess won't work out of the top of my head, I would go with Robert Cooper and Clint Moseley. Moseley might end up at WR, maybe. I think Nosa Eguae might have medical issues? The FSU OL transfer that lasted all of two weeks, after knowing he had baggage from FSU is done. 
I've got a feeling that you'll be completely wrong about Moseley.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2009, 08:41:13 PM »
I've got a feeling that you'll be completely wrong about Moseley.
That makes me feel a little better about my guess.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2009, 10:21:35 PM »

Not for sure, but he was hurt the first six games or so and they decided to not pull his RS and let him play.  According to Rocker he was going to see a lot of playing time.  I think he will be healthy and be back.  Of course I have slept since I read that, so I might be imagining it, but pretty sure that is what I read about the time of the KY game week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan