Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Penalties From Big Cat Weekend Violations Released

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Penalties From Big Cat Weekend Violations Released
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2009, 10:33:56 AM »
Anyone else notice that Prowler was listed in the supporting documents (page 9)....It is his fault ...lets get him.
First 2 posts, top of page 4 of this thread. A garden salad and flight of stairs are being obtained as I type.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 10:37:45 AM by Pell City Gator »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2009, 10:34:33 AM »
Anyone else notice that Prowler was listed in the supporting documents (page 9)....It is his fault ...lets get him.

The Power of the Prowler will get you. Kinda like the rythm is going to get you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2009, 10:35:14 AM »

YEAH!  LET'S GO!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2009, 10:37:52 AM »
First 2 posts, top of this page. A garden salad and flight of stairs are being obtained as I type.
My fast reading skills are teh sux
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2009, 10:46:00 AM »
Prowler was even on here running his mouth about it that morning, apparently from reading Luper's Twitter. And, he even said:

Coaches didn't organize it my ass. Even if somehow they didn't, they should have known when they got there that fans and boosters + prospects on unofficial/official visits + on the AU campus = trouble, and nipped that poop in the bud.

Now wait a kittyhumping minute...

You can't say he's full of shit and then say he's not.  You (and I) ridiculed him because he doesn't fucking HAVE any sources.  And now you say he does? 

I think Prowler will admit at this point that he had absolutely nothing and was shooting rockets out of his ass. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2009, 10:48:03 AM »
I can't speak for Prowler, but I would be mortified to the point of going into witness protection if I saw my name attached to something that had harmed Auburn in any way. 

I hope we all learn a valuable lesson here.  They intend to hurt us by whatever means possible.  We don't need to hand them the gun because we want to show off how cool and connected we are(n't). 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2009, 12:16:15 PM »

Coaches didn't organize it my ass. Even if somehow they didn't, they should have known when they got there that fans and boosters + prospects on unofficial/official visits + on the AU campus = trouble, and nipped that poop in the bud.

It's funny how different we read things in regards to each others programs.  When I read that, I was more convinced than ever that the coaches didn't organize it.  An organized event in which 8 out of 23 prospects attended?  Some coaches went, some didn't?  Parents not there?  Doesn't seem very organized to me. 

Also, they were right in thinking it isn't a game day activity.  Rolling Toomers Corner is no more a game day activity of an athlete than is the fun of cooking BBQ and drinking beer before the game.  It's something fans do, not something the athletes do.

As for someone introducing the 8 guys that were there....why do you think that must have been "organized"?  There are probably 15 people on this board alone that could have introduced those 8 guys had we been there...the "Prowlers" of the world would not have needed a cheat sheet from a coach to know who was who and call them out.

Why is it so far fetched to think that once they heard about it they walked up there to check it out?  Was that still a bad move?  Sure, a coach should have known better than to even be there at all, just to be safe.  But the level of intent is what's at question, and I don't think the actions, by any means, demonstrate a clear intent and represent obvious "planning" as you imply by continuing to say "not planned by the coaches....bullshit".

I wonder if Cockberry has ever been to a Bama game?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #67 on: December 04, 2009, 01:28:56 PM »
Now wait a kittyhumping minute...

You can't say he's full of shit and then say he's not.  You (and I) ridiculed him because he doesn't fucking HAVE any sources.  And now you say he does?  

I think Prowler will admit at this point that he had absolutely nothing and was shooting rockets out of his ass.  

I wouldn't call being on a coach's Twitter feed being an "inside source". If that is considered an inside source, then every fucking retard on Les Miles' feed is an inside source. Hell, I'm an inside source because I'm on UA's Twitter feed where coaches put up things. I'm on NASA's Twitter feed; guess I'm a rocket scientist. No, being on somebody's Twitter feed is what it is. If you have to read it on the internet, you're not an inside source.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 01:30:45 PM by CBS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #68 on: December 04, 2009, 01:54:51 PM »
I wouldn't call being on a coach's Twitter feed being an "inside source". If that is considered an inside source, then every phuking retard on Les Miles' feed is an inside source. Hell, I'm an inside source because I'm on UA's Twitter feed where coaches put up things. I'm on NASA's Twitter feed; guess I'm a rocket scientist. No, being on somebody's Twitter feed is what it is. If you have to read it on the internet, you're not an inside source.

Since that so-called Twitter feed has been reference by nobody -- including the king of douchiness Evan Woodberry -- it's possible it does not exist and was claimed to pretend more connection than really existed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #69 on: December 04, 2009, 07:49:31 PM »
BTW, CBS...you are the one that is saying "Tweet" this "Twat" that.  What I was refering too in saying that my inside source on the "Big Cat Weekend" was Coach Loop was that I had known about the weekend around 3 months before it took place.  I knew about the day's events (Not the Rolling of Toomer's...which actually surprised me and I still think it was a GREAT idea).  I knew that there would be some big time players on campus for the special weekend, which at that time there wasn't a set date, no names nor even a name for the weekend....lets just say that I knew that it was going to be a very special weekend and I wasn't disappointed.

But yeah, I'm with yall that wanna get that "The Prowler" guy...let's go beat the SHIT outta him.  He even went so far as to post a link to the webcam at Toomer's Corner.  How fuckin' dare HE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, CBS, if you still think that the coaches knew and orchestrated the "Rolling of Toomer's" then go to page 27/29 and read the FACTS.  The coaches didn't orchestrate it.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 08:18:45 PM by The Eye Gouger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2009, 10:57:46 PM »
But yeah, I'm with yall that wanna get that "The Prowler" guy...let's go beat the SHIT outta him.  He even went so far as to post a link to the webcam at Toomer's Corner.  How fuckin' dare HE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn Straight!  Let's lick his ass.

Anybody know where he went anyway?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2009, 01:10:15 AM »
BTW, CBS...you are the one that is saying "Tweet" this "Twat" that.  What I was refering too in saying that my inside source on the "Big Cat Weekend" was Coach Loop was that I had known about the weekend around 3 months before it took place.  I knew about the day's events (Not the Rolling of Toomer's...which actually surprised me and I still think it was a GREAT idea).  I knew that there would be some big time players on campus for the special weekend, which at that time there wasn't a set date, no names nor even a name for the weekend....lets just say that I knew that it was going to be a very special weekend and I wasn't disappointed.

But yeah, I'm with yall that wanna get that "The Prowler" guy...let's go beat the poop outta him.  He even went so far as to post a link to the webcam at Toomer's Corner.  How phukin' dare HE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, CBS, if you still think that the coaches knew and orchestrated the "Rolling of Toomer's" then go to page 27/29 and read the FACTS.  The coaches didn't orchestrate it.

Apparently the shutting up lesson wasn't learned.  Godamighty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2009, 09:16:58 AM »
Oh! Because they say so! Geez, why didn't you just say so?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2009, 02:55:48 PM »
Oh! Because they say so! Geez, why didn't you just say so?
Oh! Maybe I should've done this....FACTS
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2009, 03:00:29 PM »

Apparently the shutting up lesson wasn't learned.  Godamighty.
Remind me....what fuckin' "lesson" are you speaking of?  Is it the fact that someone might have "inside sources", the fact that you don't have "inside sources", the fact that you don't know jack shit about recruiting...or is it ALL of the above?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2009, 01:33:44 AM »
Remind me....what phukin' "lesson" are you speaking of?  Is it the fact that someone might have "inside sources", the fact that you don't have "inside sources", the fact that you don't know jack poop about recruiting...or is it ALL of the above?

Lesson is that you're a know-nothing dumbass who doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.  Congrats.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2009, 02:20:02 PM »
Lesson is that you're a know-nothing dumbass who doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.  Congrats.
"doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut"??? Again, what the FUCK are you talking about.  Answer the fucking direct question.  Also, I'm a "know-nothing dumbass"?  LMAO, how many times have I been correct on upcoming commitments?  I knew that this year's Auburn Tigers weren't going to start out looking like shit nor were they going to go down in flames like you and your retarded lover (greaseybammer) thought.  I knew that the "Big Cat Weekend" was going to be a wonderful idea...regardless of secondary violations.  I knew that the "Tiger Prowl" would be a huge success...building relationships with HS coaches is the key and that's what the Auburn coaches did. Am I right all of the time?  Nope, no one is.....especially YOU.  But to just come out and say that I'm a "know-nothing dumbass"....you need to step back and re-think that statement, before you hit "Post" and make yourself look dumber.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions