Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

« on: November 15, 2009, 05:19:34 PM »
Anyone seen it yet?

Seeing with some folks later this evening...

I'll give a report later on....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: 2012
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 01:36:21 PM »
Bottom line review...  We've all seen this movie before.   It follows the same script that War of the Worlds and Armageddon, Dante's Peak and all the other movies follow.  This one is just on a larger scale.  Unknown scientist figures out something big.  Falls back in love with ex before all hell breaks loose.  His kids are hanging on his arms and slow shit down the whole time.  Sound familiar??  They all live, Earth doesn't die.  Just no aliens this time. 

That's not a spoiler...just the same script we've all seen.

I give it a 7 out of 10 beers.  All 7 have to do with the impressive large scale destruction that goes on in this flick.  A good visual and senses pleasing type movie that I'd recommend seeing in the theater, but go during the day and spend the matinee price only.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 01:39:03 PM »
Bottom line review...  We've all seen this movie before.   It follows the same script that War of the Worlds and Armageddon, Dante's Peak and all the other movies follow.  This one is just on a larger scale.  Unknown scientist figures out something big.  Falls back in love with ex before all hell breaks loose.  His kids are hanging on his arms and slow shit down the whole time.  Sound familiar??  They all live, Earth doesn't die.  Just no aliens this time.  

That's not a spoiler...just the same script we've all seen.

I give it a 7 out of 10 beers.  All 7 have to do with the impressive large scale destruction that goes on in this flick.  A good visual and senses pleasing type movie that I'd recommend seeing in the theater, but go during the day and spend the matinee price only.

There anyone getting in that last minute Armageddon sex?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 08:00:43 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 01:42:25 PM »
They anyone getting in that last minute Armageddon sex?

No.  That would have at least bumped it up to an 8.  But, nay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 03:50:16 PM »
So you're saying the world is NOT coming to an end in 2012?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 04:11:21 PM »

Let it be written.  The Mayans were high on jungle weed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2009, 04:14:47 PM »
Guess that means Obama is a one termer for sure then...

Let it be so written... please, God, let it be so written.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2009, 04:25:35 PM »
Guess that means Obama is a one termer for sure then...

Let it be so written... please, God, let it be so written.
Funny...I saw this bumper sticker on a car this morning.  The guy driving didn't strike me as a liberal at first glance, so I looked the verse up when I got in.

The Bumper Sticker:
Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8

The Verse:
Psalm 109:8 "Let his days be few; and let another take his place of leadership."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.