Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ben Tate

Birmingham

Re: Ben Tate
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2009, 06:55:43 PM »

You used letters.  Given what you normally post I can see this as a post worthy occasion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ibelonginprison

• Bama... As cool as AIDS
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2009, 07:45:32 PM »
Ben "jack you in the taint" Tate is the man.  His tears make planets grow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Bama fans make me want to punch babies...

Birmingham

« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2009, 09:15:25 PM »

His tears don't get 70 yards a game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2009, 01:51:26 PM »
What say you?

Here's the thing you, and that other pussy Birmingham will never, ever be able to wrap your tiny little brains around.  It's called passion.  Tate has passion for Auburn, and the game.  Tell me some of the bammer guys in the 3 classes the NEVER Auburn in their career didn't shed tears over it, or a particular loss in that time.  Tell me you don't want that kind of passion from the bammer players?  Any guy that refers to a football player shedding tears over a rivalry loss as "crying like a bitch" is also a guy that wouldn't wear a pink shirt because he thinks others will think he's gay because his own manliness or lack of can't overcome the powe of a color of shirt.  Or like some of those peckerheads I used to work with that worked in the jail that would tell people they took the police test, and scored high enough, but just enjoyed being in the jail, and weren't afraid to work the street.   They'd have to go on and tell you how dangerous the jail can be too.  You know the kind I'm talking about?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2009, 03:10:30 PM »
God damn I can't believe I am participating in this but.....

What the fuck would you say if you were Ben Tate and someone asks you, "Ben, Ingram is getting a lot of publicity for Hiesman but you guys have similar numbers and stats. Do you feel that you and Ingram are on the same level? Who do you think is the best tailback in the state?"

What do you want him to say? I am second? I can't hold Ingram's jock? Seriously dude...what the fuck? This is why you are such a douche. You don't know what fucking questions were asked. It's not like Ben has a tendency to talk shit like this. I am pretty sure that he was probably asked a specific question about Ingram. Why the hell else would he mention him. Not everyone gets on their knees to suck UA players dick. I want a RB that thinks he is the baddest mother fucker out there when he steps on the field. The game of football has a lot to do with confidence. I want our players to be confident...not cocky...but confident. You don't know what was asked and what questions prompted this response...

I'm through...fuck me, you are irritating...
Do you know what smart players do when asked a question like "Who is the best...."? They give an ambiguous answer, or play it off. The media is constantly trying to get something just like they got from Ben Tate. Do you think the media hasn't asked Ingram a million questions about it? How many times has he said what Tate said? None. I'm not saying Tate was randomly talking shit. I'm 100% sure he was asked a direct question about Ingram. Even if he had said something along the lines of "Well, we have alot of good backs in the SEC, so you have alot to choose from" or something along those lines, then cool.

Nobody is saying Tate is a bad back. He's one of the best in the SEC. For that matter, I would be ashamed if in one of these interviews Ingram came out and said that he himself was the best back in the SEC. Some might think it, sure. Even he may think it, and thats fine. But you go out there and show it on the field, and let that do the talking.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 03:12:35 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Argo

« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2009, 03:51:43 PM »
Or like some of those peckerheads I used to work with that worked in the jail that would tell people they took the police test, and scored high enough, but just enjoyed being in the jail, and weren't afraid to work the street.  They'd have to go on and tell you how dangerous the jail can be too.  You know the kind I'm talking about?

Quit beating around the bush and just say it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2009, 03:56:09 PM »
Quit beating around the bush and just say it.
All right. I’ll say it. ‘Cause Truman was too much of a pussy to let MacArthur go in there and blow out those Commie bastards!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Mr. Sensible

« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2009, 04:06:10 PM »
All right. I’ll say it. ‘Cause Truman was too much of a pussy to let MacArthur go in there and blow out those Commie bastards!

Back to School is a fun movie.

Historically, that's bullshit. Truman dropped the motherfucking A bomb. Twice. Respect that man. MacArthur had more than a few screws loose. It made him great, but very dangerous.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wargasm

« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2009, 05:06:08 PM »
So he's a taint jacker, how gay. You know from experience? Sounds like it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2009, 05:17:22 PM »

Go fist your dog!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Mr. Sensible

« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2009, 05:18:21 PM »

:taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ibelonginprison

• Bama... As cool as AIDS
« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2009, 06:42:26 PM »

Hi newfag... welcome. 

To post again, please click here
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Bama fans make me want to punch babies...

Mr. Sensible

« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2009, 08:09:36 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions