SLAM!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Bama fans make me want to punch babies...

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Ben Tate
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2009, 10:45:30 PM »
Yes.  This is what one of us would do.  You know us so well.  This is the worst smack thread ever.  EVAR!!!!!!

I feel like someone is on the verge of calling someone a boogerhead, or doodiehead or something.  My dad can beat up your dad.  I know you are, but what am I?....  :rolleyes:
Hey, you were the first one to post whining about it, so......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2009, 10:47:16 PM »
Yes.  This is what one of us would do.  You know us so well.  This is the worst smack thread ever.  EVAR!!!!!!

I feel like someone is on the verge of calling someone a boogerhead, or doodiehead or something.  My dad can beat up your dad.  I know you are, but what am I?....  :rolleyes:
My only contribution to this entire thread has been a picture of Bahr's rotting corpse.

Clearly I'm bothered by RWS & Birmingham's douchebaggery.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2009, 10:52:19 PM »
Hey, you were the first one to post whining about it, so......

Don't kid yourself on the "whining". Actually, I was the first one to call you out for talking shit in one place, but trying to act all civil in others where you make fun of other Bammers for doing something similar.  You're actually just like them.  If anything you're worse.  Retarded or not, they just come out with what they really are and say it.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2009, 10:54:02 PM »
I find it amusing that they cried like bitches as well. What makes it more amusing in Ben Tate's case, is the poop he was talking earlier in the week about how he's the best back in the SEC. The best back at crying, perhaps.

His emotion makes easy material for you.  I am not coming to his defense.  I was just showing that it is not uncommon.  He doesn't need you or I to define what kind of player he is.  Nor does Ed Scissom or Emmit Smith.    

Is he a bitch?  I would think you have to be a tough sob to play RB in the SEC.  Except Shawn Alexander, he even ran like a bitch.      
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 10:55:04 PM by notthatcool »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2009, 10:56:20 PM »
Is he a bitch?  I would think you have to be a tough sob to play RB in the SEC.  Except Shawn Alexander, he even ran like a bitch.      
:bugs:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2009, 10:56:49 PM »
This thread shows once again why I wake up every morning glad I'm not an Alabama fan.  It's the worst, most pathetic, most pussified thread in the history of the Internet and that's saying something considering what goes on around here.

Football is a sport of emotion. I've seen some of the meanest, toughest sons of bitches on the planet reduced to tears after winning or losing a game.  These kids put in untold hours, they work harder than you've ever had to.  They put their hearts, guts, souls and lives on the line for our enjoyment for two reasons.  Because they love the game and because some of them hope it will sustain them in the future. It's an emotional investment.  I'd sure as fuck rather see Ben Tate upset, pissed, crying or beating somebody's ass than I would see him standing around joking and clowning after a loss. Shows me that it means something to him.  Better than him being so fucking dense (Julio) that he doesn't even know what the score is and is primarily concerned with gettin' his drank on.  

That's not to say that I don't enjoy seeing my enemies reduced to tears.

When do I take pleasure in it? When my team caused it.  

You're damn straight I relish to this day the memory of Emmit Smith kneeling on the sidelines crying uncontrollably when he realized his Gators were going to lose to Auburn and there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it.  But I fucking respected the emotion and the passion that brought him to that moment.  

I also just as reverently embrace the tears Pat Dye often shed in the locker room. His tear-choked speech in 1982 after his Tigers broke Bear Bryant's back can still, nearly 30 years later, make it hard for me to breathe.  

That you'd come here and ridicule Tate's emotional reaction to the realization that a personal and team goal he set for himself was not going to come about -- particularly since he blamed primarily himself -- shows just how little class Alabama fans as a whole possess and just how superficial their understanding of the game really is.  

Here's a big hint for you, Birmingham and RWS, when you have to constantly remind people how much class you, your program, your coach, your school or your fanbase has?  You don't have any.  

When you're right I'll defend the point.  I'm not a lemming like some of the fucks around here doing the bobble head dog routine and slamming whatever you say just because you chose poorly when you picked a college football team. But in this?  You're so wrong you couldn't see right if you climbed a ladder.  

This entire thread was a total douchebag move and exemplifies why Bama fans are considered among the least knowledgable, most arrogant and lowest class fans in the country.   It's a punk ass thread and if you had any sense you'd delete the whole damn thing.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Birmingham

« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2009, 12:12:12 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2009, 12:14:42 AM »

Here's a big hint for you, Birmingham and RWS, when you have to constantly remind people how much class you, your program, your coach, your school or your fanbase has?  You don't have any.  

Are you trying to tell me that Auburn players don't have any character? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2009, 12:34:09 AM »
This thread shows once again why I wake up every morning glad I'm not an Alabama fan.  It's the worst, most pathetic, most pussified thread in the history of the Internet and that's saying something considering what goes on around here.

Football is a sport of emotion. I've seen some of the meanest, toughest sons of bitches on the planet reduced to tears after winning or losing a game.  These kids put in untold hours, they work harder than you've ever had to.  They put their hearts, guts, souls and lives on the line for our enjoyment for two reasons.  Because they love the game and because some of them hope it will sustain them in the future. It's an emotional investment.  I'd sure as fuck rather see Ben Tate upset, pissed, crying or beating somebody's ass than I would see him standing around joking and clowning after a loss. Shows me that it means something to him.  Better than him being so fucking dense (Julio) that he doesn't even know what the score is and is primarily concerned with gettin' his drank on.  

That's not to say that I don't enjoy seeing my enemies reduced to tears.

When do I take pleasure in it? When my team caused it.  

You're damn straight I relish to this day the memory of Emmit Smith kneeling on the sidelines crying uncontrollably when he realized his Gators were going to lose to Auburn and there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it.  But I fucking respected the emotion and the passion that brought him to that moment.  

I also just as reverently embrace the tears Pat Dye often shed in the locker room. His tear-choked speech in 1982 after his Tigers broke Bear Bryant's back can still, nearly 30 years later, make it hard for me to breathe.  

That you'd come here and ridicule Tate's emotional reaction to the realization that a personal and team goal he set for himself was not going to come about -- particularly since he blamed primarily himself -- shows just how little class Alabama fans as a whole possess and just how superficial their understanding of the game really is.  

When you're right I'll defend the point.  I'm not a lemming like some of the fucks around here doing the bobble head dog routine and slamming whatever you say just because you chose poorly when you picked a college football team. But in this?  You're so wrong you couldn't see right if you climbed a ladder.  

This entire thread was a total douchebag move and exemplifies why Bama fans are considered among the least knowledgable, most arrogant and lowest class fans in the country.   It's a punk ass thread and if you had any sense you'd delete the whole damn thing.  
When a player sits there and talks about how he is the best in the SEC, then subsequently turns in his worst performance of the year against one of the SEC's worst defenses, then sits there and cries about losing? Yeah, thats worth laughing at.

Now, being a dick would be laughing at a guy like Trovon Reed for losing it during his commitment. THAT would be a douche move. Its not like I'm laughing just because a football player cried. I'm laughing because a football player was talking shit about how he's the best back in the SEC, then turns right around and doesn't do shit and his team loses, and then he cries. If say, Antonio Coleman did the same thing? You wouldn't have seen any sort of comment. Probably holds true had maybe any other player done it. But that shit that Tate said isn't going to fly when the next team AU plays is Alabama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2009, 03:32:34 AM »
When a player sits there and talks about how he is the best in the SEC, then subsequently turns in his worst performance of the year against one of the SEC's worst defenses, then sits there and cries about losing? Yeah, thats worth laughing at.

Now, being a dick would be laughing at a guy like Trovon Reed for losing it during his commitment. THAT would be a douche move. Its not like I'm laughing just because a football player cried. I'm laughing because a football player was talking shit about how he's the best back in the SEC, then turns right around and doesn't do shit and his team loses, and then he cries. If say, Antonio Coleman did the same thing? You wouldn't have seen any sort of comment. Probably holds true had maybe any other player done it. But that shit that Tate said isn't going to fly when the next team AU plays is Alabama.
Yes, leave it to bammer fans to take everything that the ESPN people said that Ben Tate said, word for word.....nothing was said out of context bammers.  Even the ESPN commentators said later, nearly a full quarter later, that Ben Tate realizes that Mark Ingram is really good, but that he just feels that he's better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2009, 06:20:13 AM »
Yes, leave it to bammer fans to take everything that the ESPN people said that Ben Tate said, word for word.....nothing was said out of context bammers.  Even the ESPN commentators said later, nearly a full quarter later, that Ben Tate realizes that Mark Ingram is really good, but that he just feels that he's better.
I know that he did say that Ingram was a good back, but just how exactly can you take the following quotes out of context:

I know I'm the best back in the state.

I bet if you went and broke down film and asked teams in the SEC who is the best back in the state, I feel like it's me.

There is really no way to misconstrue those quotes. I mean, how can you take "I'm the best back in the state" out of context?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburnredwing

• The Resident Mexican
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2009, 07:07:25 AM »
This thread will die if we stop respond... as long as we keep responding we are just throwing fuel on the fire... that being said fuck you rwsdimm (run with sabans dick in my mouth) and fuck you bammerham
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2009, 08:25:30 AM »

Now, being a tool would be laughing at a guy like Trovon Reed for losing it during his commitment. THAT would be a douche move. Its not like I'm laughing just because a football player cried. I'm laughing because a football player was talking poop about how he's the best back in the SEC, then turns right around and doesn't do poop and his team loses, and then he cries. If say, Antonio Coleman did the same thing? You wouldn't have seen any sort of comment. Probably holds true had maybe any other player done it. But that poop that Tate said isn't going to fly when the next team AU plays is Alabama.

Translation:

You're pissed because somebody has the audacity to think they're better than Mark Ingram, who is the baddest motherfucker to every play football and is so awesome you wish you a woman so you could have his baby or at least let his cock go soft in your yearning vagina. Because of this it's ok to act like a total douche moron assclown pussy whore bitch classless mommy part and show your true colors. 

Just another reason I'm so glad I'm not an Alabama fan.   Zero class. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2009, 08:58:59 AM »
I know that he did say that Ingram was a good back, but just how exactly can you take the following quotes out of context:

There is really no way to misconstrue those quotes. I mean, how can you take "I'm the best back in the state" out of context?

God damn I can't believe I am participating in this but.....

What the fuck would you say if you were Ben Tate and someone asks you, "Ben, Ingram is getting a lot of publicity for Hiesman but you guys have similar numbers and stats. Do you feel that you and Ingram are on the same level? Who do you think is the best tailback in the state?"

What do you want him to say? I am second? I can't hold Ingram's jock? Seriously dude...what the fuck? This is why you are such a douche. You don't know what fucking questions were asked. It's not like Ben has a tendency to talk shit like this. I am pretty sure that he was probably asked a specific question about Ingram. Why the hell else would he mention him. Not everyone gets on their knees to suck UA players dick. I want a RB that thinks he is the baddest mother fucker out there when he steps on the field. The game of football has a lot to do with confidence. I want our players to be confident...not cocky...but confident. You don't know what was asked and what questions prompted this response...

I'm through...fuck me, you are irritating...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2009, 09:26:32 AM »
I'm through...fuck me, you are irritating...

Be careful WE.  The way RWS is taking quotes literally, this might be construed as him thinking you seriously want him to fuck you because you enjoy how how irritating he is.   

...just sayin...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2009, 10:04:38 AM »
Wer zuletzt lacht, lacht am besten.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2009, 10:18:25 AM »
Ich lache darüber
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Birmingham

« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2009, 06:42:21 PM »
bump for fun
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2009, 06:51:35 PM »
bump (Birmingham Uses McElroy's Penis) for fun
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor