Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

1 incomplete pass in the first half.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
1 incomplete pass in the first half.
« on: November 07, 2009, 03:19:48 PM »
Come on Chris get your shit together.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: 1 incomplete pass in the first half.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 03:21:30 PM »
Come on Chris get your poop together.

Is he losing his confidence again? Phucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 04:25:59 PM »
WOW, our backups on Defense (albeit mostly still wet behind the ears and walkons) aren't even FCS quality...yet.  I'd heard that WR Anthony Gulley and WR Phillip Pierre Louis have been playing on the defense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2009, 04:38:24 PM »
WOW, our backups on Defense (albeit mostly still wet behind the ears and walkons) aren't even FCS quality...yet.  I'd heard that WR Anthony Gulley and WR Phillip Pierre Louis have been playing on the defense.

Yeah, Gulley was playing both ways. Gulley must be one fast son of a gun though. Stan White sais that when he runs, it doesnt even look like his feet touches the ground.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2009, 04:43:05 PM »
Yeah, Gulley was playing both ways. Gulley must be one fast son of a gun though. Stan White sais that when he runs, it doesnt even look like his feet touches the ground.
That's why he was Highlighted in the Grillz ratings.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2009, 04:46:41 PM »
That's why he was Highlighted in the Grillz ratings.

Where you think he will end up playing though? With all the RB's n WR's, yu think he will end up at DB? Thats what I think, personally.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2009, 05:15:32 PM »
Was it "Play for the Auburn Tigers" day at Jordan-Hare?  I've never in my life heard of some of those guys.  Wow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2009, 05:36:04 PM »
Also, walkon WR Woody Parramore made the last three tackles and his guy was the one that caught the last TD pass.  Coach Lolley said that it was fun, he said that Coach Chizik told him that he felt that it would be better for him to be on the sidelines for the second half, he said that at first he wasn't sure why, but then he realized that Coach Chizik wanted to go REALLY DEEP on the Depth Chart....meaning freshmen and walk-on kickers and punters playing as WRs, WRs playing as DBs, DLinemen playing as Olineman, fullbacks playing as running backs.....Longsnappers playing as Linebackers.  Crazyness.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2009, 07:12:41 PM »
Also, walkon WR Woody Parramore made the last three tackles and his guy was the one that caught the last TD pass.  Coach Lolley said that it was fun, he said that Coach Chizik told him that he felt that it would be better for him to be on the sidelines for the second half, he said that at first he wasn't sure why, but then he realized that Coach Chizik wanted to go REALLY DEEP on the Depth Chart....meaning freshmen and walk-on kickers and punters playing as WRs, WRs playing as DBs, DLinemen playing as Olineman, fullbacks playing as running backs.....Longsnappers playing as Linebackers.  Crazyness.
I loved it. I wanted them to go deep....give those kids a little experience.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

djsimp

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2009, 08:43:00 PM »
I loved it. I wanted them to go deep....give those kids a little experience.

she said, "go deep". :s&m:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2009, 09:30:51 PM »
Because I am required by law to be uneasy, let me express a concern.

Todd never once looked past his first read. All he did was wait until he was semi-open often while ignoring others who had no coverage. Once he forced a ball across the middle Into triple coverage (a completion to Trott or Fannin) when Adams (I think) had headfaked his defender to the ground and had nobody within 15 yards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Argo

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2009, 09:48:12 PM »
Obviously it didn't matter, and obviously it was against reserves, but how in the hell did AU give up 28 points in the second half?  Furman's wasn't impressive at all.  Was it just short drives because of good field position, or defensive scores?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2009, 09:57:32 PM »
Fumbled kick catch on our 6, fumble at our 16, & 2 scores against the scout team in the 4th.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2009, 09:59:53 PM »
Because I am required by law to be uneasy, let me express a concern.

Todd never once looked past his first read. All he did was wait until he was semi-open often while ignoring others who had no coverage. Once he forced a ball across the middle Into triple coverage (a completion to Trott or Fannin) when Adams (I think) had headfaked his defender to the ground and had nobody within 15 yards.

Being at the game, I saw the same thing.  However, somewhat in his defense, he didn't have to do much more with the protection he had.  He could just wait for the guy he wanted to come open and hit him.  The best thing about it was he was dead on with virtually every pass, which is not found on Chris Todd's resume.  Caudle was the same way once he got a series or two under his belt.  He was able to wait and then fire a strike to the guy he was staring down.

I think I was far happier to see our receivers catching the ball today and making something happen afterward.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Argo

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2009, 10:16:33 PM »
Fumbled kick catch on our 6, fumble at our 16, & 2 scores against the scout team in the 4th.

I figured as much.

31 points with only 266 total yards wasn't adding up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2009, 12:16:23 AM »
I figured as much.

For some reason we like to drop the rock on kick offs and punts.  Every once in a while we like to do it during the game as well.  It's a surprise tactic! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2009, 12:48:52 AM »
We're drawing them in closer.  At just the right time...BAM!!!  We will fuck them up. Boulware is  Jeen-Yus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2009, 11:48:04 AM »
I figured as much.

Well, they had 3 points and 66 total yards in the first half.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions