Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Heads are ecksplodin

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
Heads are ecksplodin
« on: January 22, 2008, 12:54:07 PM »
Head on over to AUNation and read any posts by bird of prey the reactions to his posts are classic and it is so much fun to read and before you correct me on my grammar and my use of the engrish language just read one post of his war eagle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Heads are ecksplodin
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 02:17:51 PM »
you have no business making fun of that young boy and the way he writes his posts that he loves the war damn eagles so much because his whole family except three brothers are bammers so he grew up listening to bammer talk until 2000 when he decided to pull for the war damn eagles and he's been pulling for them ever since and all his friends make fun of him because he loves the war damn eagles so much but excuse him for cussing because he is only 16 but you can cuss a year later in a R rated movie and you only have to be 17 to get in and listen to the cussing and you can cuss right back at the screen if you want to so long as nobody hears you too much just like at a auburn war damn eagles football game against louisiana monroe where the war damn eagles will win by 68-8 so don't you make fun of him you big poo-poo head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 02:37:23 PM »
All I can say about 68 to 8, is that our new DC shouldn't be giving up a two point conversion to no damn body, especially LaMonroe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 03:33:00 PM »
All I can say about 68 to 8, is that our new DC shouldn't be giving up a two point conversion to no damn body, especially LaMonroe.

you used a comman and a period you fail pillow biter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!