Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Josh Moon rapes Chizik

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
Re: Josh Moon rapes Chizik
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2009, 07:23:07 PM »
Prowler the stats show that you are an idiot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2009, 08:29:52 PM »
No one wants to argue with you because you are an absolute moron with zero grounding in reality or common sense.

But for starters Tennessee > Kentucky, that's for damn sure.

Weird how all those games you mentioned were all consecutive.

Something happened between weeks 5 & 6 and it wasn't that our coaches simply forgot how to coach.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2009, 09:27:45 PM »
Really dipshit?  You were the one that stated that Tulsa's offense didn't improve that much...

BTW how much of a difference did he make at Tulsa? According to the stats it wasn't much.

So....who's the fuckin' idiot here?  The stats show that you're actually the one that's a winderlicker.  So, having a QB throw for a little over 2,000 yards the two years BEFORE Coach Malzahn got to Tulsa, then have that same QB throw for a little over 5,000 yards during his last year at Tulsa in Coach Malzahn's first year...Then, in Coach Malzahn's second year, have the next QB throw for over 4,000 yards.  That's what one would call a Major Improvement.  Don't try and flip your statements around to Coach Malzahn at Auburn, we're talking about Tulsa's offense and the fact that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2009, 09:37:34 AM »
Really dippoop?  You were the one that stated that Tulsa's offense didn't improve that much...

So....who's the phukin' idiot here?  The stats show that you're actually the one that's a winderlicker.  So, having a QB throw for a little over 2,000 yards the two years BEFORE Coach Malzahn got to Tulsa, then have that same QB throw for a little over 5,000 yards during his last year at Tulsa in Coach Malzahn's first year...Then, in Coach Malzahn's second year, have the next QB throw for over 4,000 yards.  That's what one would call a Major Improvement.  Don't try and flip your statements around to Coach Malzahn at Auburn, we're talking about Tulsa's offense and the fact that you don't know what the phuk you're talking about.

You're trying to argue with another life form Prowler....and a less intelligent one. This cat rolls like this on every board he is on and will never get it. So don't even waste breath trying to explain FACTS.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2009, 11:08:13 AM »

Something happened between weeks 5 & 6 and it wasn't that our coaches simply forgot how to coach.

What if it was that they never knew....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jadennis

« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2009, 11:31:05 AM »
What if it was that they never knew....

We'll have to wait and see how this Chizik thing turns out...probably sometime in the middle of next year.

But your statement is similar to those who act like Tuberville can't coach because we went 5-7 last year.  Whenever we hear people talk like that, we reference his previous success to make those "what have you done for me lately" fans look like the short-memory idiots they are.

But the same is kinda true here now with Chizik.  You can't act like 3 straight bad performances prove they never knew how to coach.  This team came into game one of this year prepared and ready to play.  The players didn't just stumble across 1,000+ yards against Mississippi State and Tennessee (game #5) by themselves. 

So give the coaches some blame for the current ugly streak, but you can't ignore them for the success of those first 5 games.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2009, 11:33:39 AM »
We'll have to wait and see how this Chizik thing turns out...probably sometime in the middle of next year.

But your statement is similar to those who act like Tuberville can't coach because we went 5-7 last year.  Whenever we hear people talk like that, we reference his previous success to make those "what have you done for me lately" fans look like the short-memory idiots they are.

But the same is kinda true here now with Chizik.  You can't act like 3 straight bad performances prove they never knew how to coach.  This team came into game one of this year prepared and ready to play.  The players didn't just stumble across 1,000+ yards against Mississippi State and Tennessee (game #5) by themselves. 

So give the coaches some blame for the current ugly streak, but you can't ignore them for the success of those first 5 games.

That was mostly sarcasm. 

But I can make 3+19 stand up if I really want to. 

You're acting like those are the only three games over which he's presided that were out and out debacles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2009, 11:54:20 AM »
Ahem how is their Q'back? I'm quite sure he is the same one Gussy had. And the line was not devestated by graduation rates etc. Yes Gus is all that football should be. Gus jumped off that bus along with the players and talent.

I'm not really sure what all of that means.  Tulsa had the same QB in 2006 when they were 30th as Malzahn had in 2007 when they were 1st.  Then he had a different QB for 2008....when they were 1st again.  I'm not sure what your point is.

Nice Job about Tennessee...but how about against the other legit SEC schools? Hmmmmm

Arkansas
NET YARDS RUSHING.............      242
NET YARDS PASSING.............      133
TOTAL OFFENSE YARDS...........      375
Final Score ....Gus loses

Kentucky
NET YARDS RUSHING.............      282   
NET YARDS PASSING.............       75
TOTAL OFFENSE YARDS...........      357
Final score......Gus loses anudder one

LSU
NET YARDS RUSHING.............      112
NET YARDS PASSING.............       81
TOTAL OFFENSE YARDS...........      193

And I put the pertinent info in an easily readable form so you might can figure it out. Since Tennessee which has a coach that all of us will agree is as crazy as a poop house rat when we ran into REAL SEC west teams with legitimate coaching staffs we have poop the bed. Same players, poopty coaching.
But then again I've been telling you about this since December. I've been bitched at for speaking the obvious truth but the numbers are now starting to show the folly of our ways. 

So when Auburn racks up 1,000+ yards against Mississippi State and Tennessee, the coaches get no credit?  The players just got together before the game and drew up some plays they thought would work?  Mississippi State gave up 589 yards to us.  They held Florida to 376. 

No one is saying we haven't sucked it up the last three games.  But I'm just wondering how we had success in games 1-5?  Who gets the credit?  You are so quick to blame the coaches for the last three games, but who prepared and coached the team to come out 5-0 to start with?  Who designed and called the plays they ran that led to 589 yards on MSU and 459 yards on UT? 

Be pissed about the losing streak because losing sucks.  But make some kind of attempt to be consistent and level headed when it comes to credit and blame.  You're like one of those morons who act like Tuberville went 5-7 every year for ten years.  We've lost three in a row and looked ugly doing it...but we won 5 games to start and looked pretty good doing it.  So these coaches and these players CAN win games....we've seen it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2009, 11:57:56 AM »
Be pissed about the losing streak because losing sucks.  But make some kind of attempt to be consistent and level headed when it comes to credit and blame.  You're like one of those morons who act like Tuberville went 5-7 every year for ten years.  We've lost three in a row and looked ugly doing it...but we won 5 games to start and looked pretty good doing it.  So these coaches and these players CAN win games....we've seen it.

Agreed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2009, 12:00:13 PM »

Weird how all those games you mentioned were all consecutive.

Yeah, there was finally enough film for the defensive coaches on the other teams to figure out and stop this predictable ass offense
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2009, 12:14:59 PM »
Yeah, there was finally enough film for the defensive coaches on the other teams to figure out and stop this predictable ass offense

I don't buy that.

Tennessee was game #5.  So Monty Kiffin had 4 game films from Auburn, plus two years of Tulsa film.  They even admitted that they studied it before the season started.  And still, with Monty Kiffin, 4 games of film, and off-season studying, they still had to call time outs in the first half that were the equivalent of tapping out in an MMA fight.  They simply could't stop it.  That's the same defense that gave up 323 yds to Florida, 241 to Georgia, and 256 to Alabama.

Also, look back at Tulsa.  The competition there had 2 years to stop it and Tulsa still led the nation in total offense...for two years.

Chris Todd playing like a blind, one legged, 6 year old girl has nothing to do with being predictable.  And on top of that we aren't executing anymore.  There is no offense more predictable than Paul Johnson's at Georgia Tech.  And even so, they average 291 rushing yards per game.

In my opinion the QB play is the root problem.  Todd gave us enough of a passing game early on to make the offense balanced and kept defenses on their heels.  It also helped Malzahn get into a bit of a rhythm in play calling.  Right now, with Todd useless, it's screwing up every other aspect of the offense.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

- Reggie Torbor

« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2009, 12:37:23 PM »
I don't buy that.

Tennessee was game #5.  So Monty Kiffin had 4 game films from Auburn, plus two years of Tulsa film.  They even admitted that they studied it before the season started.  And still, with Monty Kiffin, 4 games of film, and off-season studying, they still had to call time outs in the first half that were the equivalent of tapping out in an MMA fight.  They simply could't stop it.  That's the same defense that gave up 323 yds to Florida, 241 to Georgia, and 256 to Alabama.

Also, look back at Tulsa.  The competition there had 2 years to stop it and Tulsa still led the nation in total offense...for two years.

Chris Todd playing like a blind, one legged, 6 year old girl has nothing to do with being predictable.  And on top of that we aren't executing anymore.  There is no offense more predictable than Paul Johnson's at Georgia Tech.  And even so, they average 291 rushing yards per game.

In my opinion the QB play is the root problem.  Todd gave us enough of a passing game early on to make the offense balanced and kept defenses on their heels.  It also helped Malzahn get into a bit of a rhythm in play calling.  Right now, with Todd useless, it's screwing up every other aspect of the offense.

Preach on J.   :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2009, 06:21:22 PM »
So whats the fucking answer to the "unknown" problem?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2009, 07:43:45 PM »
You're trying to argue with another life form Prowler....and a less intelligent one. This cat rolls like this on every board he is on and will never get it. So don't even waste breath trying to explain FACTS.
That's why I've called the dickhead out about being a bammer.  I don't fuckin' care how well he can make shit up, "You'd know me, if you knew my last name"  What the fuck ever........Tuberville.........Hmmmmm.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2009, 12:12:56 AM »
Or has someone not posted that on another forum for you to cut and paste?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2009, 06:27:46 AM »
Or has someone not posted that on another forum for you to cut and paste?
EXCoach Tuberville is the problem....thanks to him and his lazy fucking ass, these past few years, Auburn is left with just about nothing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2009, 07:35:17 AM »
EXCoach Tuberville is the problem....thanks to him and his lazy fucking ass, these past few years, Auburn is left with just about nothing.
Saban wasn't exactly left with the cupboard full either, and he's made it work pretty fucking well in a short amount of time. Sure, we had Andre Smith and Rolando McClain, but thats about it. We had like 4 scholarship LBs, one being a converted DB. There was an obvious upgrade on offense and with QB play when McElwain came on board. The RBs are night and day from what he had to work with in '07. The OL is comparable, but the DL is night and day as well. Receivers are better. For all those years of AU fans saying that our probation wasn't an excuse with our scholarships being down and handicapping us in recruiting, some of you sure are quick to point out the reasoning for AU slumping now.

Alot of spots on AU's team are young, but you make it work. Saban's first year wasn't great or anything, and neither is Chizik's. I think the difference is everybody just knows Saban will be able to take a turd and turn it into gold. Chizik hasn't quite shown that ability, and I think thats what has the AU fanbase a little nervous. Personally, I don't think Chizik is the type of coach that can rebuild a program from the ground up if need be. No doubt CTT having his ass handed to him in recruiting his last two years has impacted this team today. But just remember, it was guys like Prowler who were defending CTT his last two years talking about how he was recruiting just as good as Saban. So, back then, these guys were fucking studs and CTT was going toe-to-toe with Saban. But now that you need a scapegoat, well, those guys were fucking turds who AU never should have recruited.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2009, 08:37:41 AM »
Saban wasn't exactly left with the cupboard full either, and he's made it work pretty fucking well in a short amount of time. Sure, we had Andre Smith and Rolando McClain, but thats about it. We had like 4 scholarship LBs, one being a converted DB. There was an obvious upgrade on offense and with QB play when McElwain came on board. The RBs are night and day from what he had to work with in '07. The OL is comparable, but the DL is night and day as well. Receivers are better. For all those years of AU fans saying that our probation wasn't an excuse with our scholarships being down and handicapping us in recruiting, some of you sure are quick to point out the reasoning for AU slumping now.

Alot of spots on AU's team are young, but you make it work. Saban's first year wasn't great or anything, and neither is Chizik's. I think the difference is everybody just knows Saban will be able to take a turd and turn it into gold. Chizik hasn't quite shown that ability, and I think thats what has the AU fanbase a little nervous. Personally, I don't think Chizik is the type of coach that can rebuild a program from the ground up if need be. No doubt CTT having his ass handed to him in recruiting his last two years has impacted this team today. But just remember, it was guys like Prowler who were defending CTT his last two years talking about how he was recruiting just as good as Saban. So, back then, these guys were fucking studs and CTT was going toe-to-toe with Saban. But now that you need a scapegoat, well, those guys were fucking turds who AU never should have recruited.

Yeah...you're right.  He did great in his first year at Alabama to get to the SECCG.  Oh wait...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2009, 08:57:52 AM »

So I'm the only one who sees the humor here?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2009, 09:04:31 AM »
EXCoach Tuberville is the problem....thanks to him and his lazy phuking ass, these past few years, Auburn is left with just about nothing.

^^^

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions