Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Josh Moon rapes Chizik

Re: Josh Moon rapes Chizik
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2009, 09:33:50 AM »
^^^

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Nice Greasy type response.  Fucking weak.  Sorry fuckhole, but you're going to have an extremely difficult time explaining away the shortage of players, scholarship players and gaping holes at key positions BEFORE this staff took over this year.

But...go ahead and do your mocking and ridicule "say nothing" bullshit responses though... They're awesome.

Oh...here...let me get you started...

:thumbsup: ...or is it this one today..    :haha:   ...perhaps a "drama llama"?   ....oh wait...  Let me find a picture of a purple goat fucking a monkey... 

Here ya go...    :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2009, 09:56:30 AM »
Yeah...you're right.  He did great in his first year at Alabama to get to the SECCG.  Oh wait...
Like I said, Saban's first year wasn't good. However, everybody had confidence we would get better because thats what Saban does. Low and behold, year two goes relatively well and year three is doing pretty well right now. Chizik has not shown that type of trait yet. He is not known for rebuilding programs. I highly doubt he will turn AU around nearly as fast as Alabama did.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 09:57:58 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2009, 09:59:33 AM »
Like I said, Saban's first year wasn't good. However, everybody had confidence we would get better because thats what Saban does. Low and behold, year two goes relatively well and year three is doing pretty well right now. Chizik has not shown that type of trait yet. He is not known for rebuilding programs. I highly doubt he will turn AU around nearly as fast as Alabama did.

Do you agree that with a top 10, possibly top 5 team he could with this staff?  Seems we might be heading in that direction.  Your thoughts?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2009, 10:16:54 AM »

Seriously though...how well was Saban known for turning programs around quickly before he came to Tuscaloosa?  And no...I don't want the same canned answer that all the Birmingham Media has on file.  How many years did it take him to have a 9 win season at MSU?  How many before he had one at LSU?  How many before he had one at Mi...oh, nevermind.  You get the picture.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2009, 10:21:32 AM »
Do you agree that with a top 10, possibly top 5 team he could with this staff?  Seems we might be heading in that direction.  Your thoughts?
The problem is getting to that top 10 or top 5 ranking. AU went from being unranked to #17 in 1 week. Had they continued to smash people in the way they were doing, you could easily say that AU would be a top 5 team in another few weeks. Especially with how alot of the top 15 teams have been somewhat unimpressive.

If Chizik had the talent that UF or UA has, or say, the talent Miles was left from the Saban years, then yeah I think he could do something with that. I mean, its hard to fuck that up as long as you put those players in the correct system. Take Miles for example. Saban left the cupboard overflowing for him, and Miles certainly reaped the benefits. The first year that he has to rely mostly on his recruits (2008), he falls flat on his face. Things have been better in 09 for them, but you and I both know this team is just waiting for somebody to beat them. They just aren't overly impressive. 

But the second part to the whole talent thing is, you HAVE to make sure you are evaluating these players correctly. Take Kodi Burns for example. Crazy numbers in high school. Total beast. He steps foot on campus at AU and doesn't know his asshole from his elbow at QB. You're going to have some busts with recruits, thats just a fact of life. You just have to minimize your losses. But, when you're dealing with true blue-chip talent, you don't have to coach them up over the years. You simply maintain them. It doesn't take a genius to teach them the game, you just turn them loose and let them play. Say AU had a top 5 recruiting class. You really don't know if it was in reality a top 5 class until you get those kids on the field and play some ball. You have to see who is going to bust, qualify, etc.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2009, 10:30:30 AM »
The problem is getting to that top 10 or top 5 ranking. AU went from being unranked to #17 in 1 week. Had they continued to smash people in the way they were doing, you could easily say that AU would be a top 5 team in another few weeks. Especially with how alot of the top 15 teams have been somewhat unimpressive.

I was referring to a top ten or five ranked recruiting class actually... should have been more clear there.  My bad. 

If Chizik had the talent that UF or UA has, or say, the talent Miles was left from the Saban years, then yeah I think he could do something with that. I mean, its hard to fuck that up as long as you put those players in the correct system. Take Miles for example. Saban left the cupboard overflowing for him, and Miles certainly reaped the benefits. The first year that he has to rely mostly on his recruits (2008), he falls flat on his face. Things have been better in 09 for them, but you and I both know this team is just waiting for somebody to beat them. They just aren't overly impressive. 

But the second part to the whole talent thing is, you HAVE to make sure you are evaluating these players correctly. Take Kodi Burns for example. Crazy numbers in high school. Total beast. He steps foot on campus at AU and doesn't know his asshole from his elbow at QB. You're going to have some busts with recruits, thats just a fact of life. You just have to minimize your losses. But, when you're dealing with true blue-chip talent, you don't have to coach them up over the years. You simply maintain them. It doesn't take a genius to teach them the game, you just turn them loose and let them play. Say AU had a top 5 recruiting class. You really don't know if it was in reality a top 5 class until you get those kids on the field and play some ball. You have to see who is going to bust, qualify, etc.

It seems that AU's lack of top 5 talent over the past several years has put us in a hole.  I think we can ALL agree that if you evaluate talent correctly and keep them focused, that you should do well.   I think the question I'm asking you, is based on the offensive schemes early on, and with talent and depth, do you think this staff is capable of turning it around?

That's the question...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2009, 10:39:26 AM »

It seems that AU's lack of top 5 talent over the past several years has put us in a hole.  I think we can ALL agree that if you evaluate talent correctly and keep them focused, that you should do well.   I think the question I'm asking you, is based on the offensive schemes early on, and with talent and depth, do you think this staff is capable of turning it around?

That's the question...

Because Auburn's been loaded with top five talent over the last 20 years. 

:taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2009, 10:48:25 AM »
Because Auburn's been loaded with top five talent over the last 20 years. 

:taunt:

Well, I suppose you could take the opportunity to actually say something, but nay.  The fact is, that Tuberville, while an outstanding man and face for the university, failed miserably in recruiting over the second half of his tenure.  Period.  No question about it.  That's all I'm referring to, but your need to ridicule and mock only, leaves you looking ignorant.

Please, for the love of all that is holy, can you SERIOUSLY defend the lack of scholarships and talent at key positions coming into this year or not?

You can't.  Period.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2009, 11:15:01 AM »
Well, I suppose you could take the opportunity to actually say something, but nay.  The fact is, that Tuberville, while an outstanding man and face for the university, failed miserably in recruiting over the second half of his tenure.  Period.  No question about it.  That's all I'm referring to, but your need to ridicule and mock only, leaves you looking ignorant.

Please, for the love of all that is holy, can you SERIOUSLY defend the lack of scholarships and talent at key positions coming into this year or not?

You can't.  Period.

Why the fuck bother explaining anything to you when all you're going to do is fail to comprehend any of it and then bleat out the same fucking thing you've already said with "Yeah, but" stuck in front of it? 

Nice diversion here.  You say one thing and then go off on a different tangent when your ridiculous and indefensible statement is called into question. 

You said, and I quote: "It seems that AU's lack of top 5 talent over the past several years has put us in a hole."

You can go spinning off like a Bama top, and talking about a bunch of other shit, offering different explanations and trying to throw out a ton of unrelated garbage, but what you said is pretty fucking clear.  AND stupid.  Shows you don't have the first fucking clue what's going on.

No, Auburn hasn't loaded up on "Top 5" talent.  Never has.  So your entire theory is blown out of the water and rendered stupid from the get go.  Tuberville didn't need "Top 5" talent to be competitive (and more most seasons) during his ten years.  Auburn routinely beat teams that, on paper, recruited better than they did. 

By your direct quote -- and I can post it for you again so you can read what you actually said -- Auburn has been "in a hole" for the last 30 years or so. 

As for Tuberville's "lazy ass recruiting" and the other horseshit you ignorantly attempt to spew, it just shows that you're a sheep bleating whatever you hear on WJOX from Tony and Jay. 

Auburn's actual recruiting -- in terms of where the classes ranked -- was actually fairly consistent.  The players who are juniors now were part of a very highly rated class. 

Unfortunately those kids just didn't pan out like most expected them to.  There are a variety of factors involved there. 

But it's stupid to run around shouting the idiotic bama "Tuberville was lazy" line.   Everybody was stoked when we got Ziemba and Burns in the same class. Both were considered recruiting coups.

In this current three-game losing streak I've heard you say "Chizik didn't forget how to coach"  Well guess what.  Tuberville and his staff didn't forget how to coach or forget how to recruit either. 

It's VERY Bamaish to throw bricks at the past guy and blame everything on him.  He's the George Bush of college football. Everything bad that happens is his fault for the next four years or more.  Stupid. 

I don't give a fuck how many times you say "no doubt about it" or "period" it STILL doesn't make you any more right.  And once again, you're wrong. 

Now.  I explained it to you.  What you do with the knowledge is up to you.  I don't expect much. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2009, 11:37:02 AM »
Why the fuck bother explaining anything to you when all you're going to do is fail to comprehend any of it and then bleat out the same fucking thing you've already said with "Yeah, but" stuck in front of it?

Just more bullshit.  

Nice diversion here.  You say one thing and then go off on a different tangent when your ridiculous and indefensible statement is called into question. 

You said, and I quote: "It seems that AU's lack of top 5 talent over the past several years has put us in a hole."

You can go spinning off like a Bama top, and talking about a bunch of other shit, offering different explanations and trying to throw out a ton of unrelated garbage, but what you said is pretty fucking clear.  AND stupid.  Shows you don't have the first fucking clue what's going on.

No, Auburn hasn't loaded up on "Top 5" talent.  Never has.  So your entire theory is blown out of the water and rendered stupid from the get go.  Tuberville didn't need "Top 5" talent to be competitive (and more most seasons) during his ten years.  Auburn routinely beat teams that, on paper, recruited better than they did. 

By your direct quote -- and I can post it for you again so you can read what you actually said -- Auburn has been "in a hole" for the last 30 years or so.

Never has?  You're high.  Also, when we recruited those type players, Cadillac, Ronnie Brown, Campbell, it worked out pretty good for us. ...there are other players that could be named also... 

As for Tuberville's "lazy ass recruiting" and the other horseshit you ignorantly attempt to spew, it just shows that you're a sheep bleating whatever you hear on WJOX from Tony and Jay. 

Auburn's actual recruiting -- in terms of where the classes ranked -- was actually fairly consistent.  The players who are juniors now were part of a very highly rated class. 

Unfortunately those kids just didn't pan out like most expected them to.  There are a variety of factors involved there. 

But it's stupid to run around shouting the idiotic bama "Tuberville was lazy" line.   Everybody was stoked when we got Ziemba and Burns in the same class. Both were considered recruiting coups.

It's hard to wade through all your name calling and brute squad attempts, but seriously, fuck off with the Tuberville wasn't lazy bullshit.  Those kids didn't pan out?  You know WHY??? Because the coaches failed them on different levels.  As far as Tuberville, Saban kicked his ass from one border to the next and Tuberville gave the fuck up.  Period.   

In this current three-game losing streak I've heard you say "Chizik didn't forget how to coach"  Well guess what.  Tuberville and his staff didn't forget how to coach or forget how to recruit either. 

It's VERY Bamaish to throw bricks at the past guy and blame everything on him.  He's the George Bush of college football. Everything bad that happens is his fault for the next four years or more.  Stupid. 

I don't give a fuck how many times you say "no doubt about it" or "period" it STILL doesn't make you any more right.  And once again, you're wrong. 

Now.  I explained it to you.  What you do with the knowledge is up to you.  I don't expect much. 

Look, this is all great Kaos, but you STILL can't explain the lack of sholarship players and the hole we are left in depth wise. You CAN'T...unless you put it on the last staff.  It WAS their fault.  Period.  It doesn't support the current staff one way or the other.  It just means that the last staff flopped in recruiting the last couple years.

How many players IN STATE have committed to Auburn under the current staff?  How many?  I can tell you it's a hell of a lot more than the Tuberville staff brought in over the last several years.   It's ridiculous. 

For us to start the year at 75 scholarship players, and to have a handfull of them already injured, or playing well below their potential because of lack of coaching is bullshit.

You can't defend that.  You just can't.   You might have a rosier picture of our past recruiting efforts, but that's because you're trying desperately to defend Tuberville.  It's the SAME exact thing you call people out for that you think are doing nothing but defending Chizik. 

The fact is, if THIS staff recruits like they ARE, Auburn's talent and prospect for the future is a lot brighter than where we were left by the past staff, short on talent, players and a championship winning attitude.

THAT is MY OPINION...... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2009, 03:57:10 PM »
You opinon is stupid and based on nothing but hot air.

Your entire rant was 100% irrelevant.

The only point I directly addressed was your ridiculous "top five talent done got us in a hole" statement. That is so stupid it defies description.

Typically you went dinosaur on it and dragged in a hundred other things. So desperate are you to try to score points on me, you completely lose the ability to read and comprehend. Your dino light turns red and you slobber all over yourself.

You could study for a thousand years chop. The only way you ever score a point on me is by accident. So stop trying.

Your shit bores me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2009, 05:06:55 PM »
You opinon is stupid and based on nothing but hot air.

Your entire rant was 100% irrelevant.

The only point I directly addressed was your ridiculous "top five talent done got us in a hole" statement. That is so stupid it defies description.

Typically you went dinosaur on it and dragged in a hundred other things. So desperate are you to try to score points on me, you completely lose the ability to read and comprehend. Your dino light turns red and you slobber all over yourself.

You could study for a thousand years chop. The only way you ever score a point on me is by accident. So stop trying.

Your shit bores me.

Amazing, NOT ONE SINGLE WORD ON THE SUBJECT MATTER...

In other words, just discredit me by trying your same repetitive shit (dino this, dino that...whatever man), and STILL not answer why our class is where it is.  Your refusal to answer this proves to me, that even YOU know that Tuberville got lazy in recruiting and our troubles with depth are a clear, factual result of that failure.  You know it, I know it, and so does everyone else with a brain in their head.

But hey, there's always cat vomit... So...you've got that goin' for ya!  :bc:

« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 05:25:55 PM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2009, 05:30:56 PM »
OK so let me get this straight.
Our amazing coaching staff got us through the first 5 games with amazing impressive wins. Our shitty players cost us the next 3 because they suck and had nothing to do with bashing the brains in on lesser talent.
That makes good sense.
I however take the exact opposite view. We used superior talent to devastate weaker opponents, Our coaches could not give us a winning game plan when faced by teams that are at our level on talent but have coaching staffs that actually know what they are doing.
We lost to Kentucky because of turnovers, however to prove that point then you must admit that we beat WVU because of the number of turnovers they committed.
Last year these players were expected to win the west. We heard that all summer long. This year these players were 2nd rate bums and there is no way the coaches could coach them to win. Thats what the coaching staff said this summer.
These coaches are hanging their ineptitude on the players with Auburn on their jerseys. I swear I don't see how you can call yourselves Auburn people quote their drivel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2009, 05:36:15 PM »
Amazing, NOT ONE SINGLE WORD ON THE SUBJECT MATTER...

In other words, just discredit me by trying your same repetitive poop (dino this, dino that...whatever man), and STILL not answer why our class is where it is.  Your refusal to answer this proves to me, that even YOU know that Tuberville got lazy in recruiting and our troubles with depth are a clear, factual result of that failure.  You know it, I know it, and so does everyone else with a brain in their head.

But hey, there's always cat vomit... So...you've got that goin' for ya!  :bc:

The subject matter, you fucking retarded chimpanzee, was your stupid statement highlighted and marked in bold below:

"It seems that AU's lack of top 5 talent over the past several years has put us in a hole."

That's it.  That's the only part I commented on.  I commented because it's so motherfucking stupid and ignorant that it deserved to be called out. 

Everything else you've hauled out in your pathetic replies has ZERO to do with the portion with which I disagreed. 

All you've done since is argue with yourself and blast off on yet another patented dimbulb, drooling, keyboard hammering dinosaur rant. 

It used to be funny, dude.  But it's getting ridiculous.  You are without a doubt one of the dumbest motherfuckers I've ever had the occasion to talk to. 

You're a total waste of time.  Pat yourself on the back. Celebrate.  Quit using up air, though.  People with brains need it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2009, 05:46:50 PM »
This year these players were 2nd rate bums and there is no way the coaches could coach them to win. Thats what the coaching staff said this summer.

Link?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

jadennis

« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2009, 05:53:25 PM »
OK so let me get this straight.
Our amazing coaching staff got us through the first 5 games with amazing impressive wins. Our poopty players cost us the next 3 because they suck and had nothing to do with bashing the brains in on lesser talent.
That makes good sense.
I however take the exact opposite view. We used superior talent to devastate weaker opponents, Our coaches could not give us a winning game plan when faced by teams that are at our level on talent but have coaching staffs that actually know what they are doing.
We lost to Kentucky because of turnovers, however to prove that point then you must admit that we beat WVU because of the number of turnovers they committed.
Last year these players were expected to win the west. We heard that all summer long. This year these players were 2nd rate bums and there is no way the coaches could coach them to win. Thats what the coaching staff said this summer.
These coaches are hanging their ineptitude on the players with Auburn on their jerseys. I swear I don't see how you can call yourselves Auburn people quote their drivel.

Got pretty much all of it wrong.

We don't have amazing coaches and we don't have poopty players.

Our coaches and our players combined to win five games to start the year.  Three of those five teams were decent teams, not pushovers.  

The last three games have been, in my opinion, a combination of those same coaches and players not continuing to do the things that made them successful the first five games.  What are those things?  I'm not even sure outside of Chris Todd's play, which is considerably worse (which is an observable fact).  

Personally I think that (Chris Todd's ineffectiveness) has thrown everything else off.  Zero threat to pass = tough life on your running game.  Zero passing threat + stacked box = tough day for any offensive coach to find plays that have much of a chance to succeed and prevents get into any play calling rhythm (ie you can't mix it up at all because you can't rely on either passing or running to set up the other).  

Anyway, I think the credit for success should be spread around to the players and the coaches and the fault of failure should go to both as well.

As for "these same players were picked to win the west"...that was based off of two things....1. the previous 5 years in which Auburn had won 50 games, and 2.  The Peach Bowl.  Neither of those things would have made last years team SEC West champs.

And I guess I (and the rest of the literate world) missed where these coaches called their players "2nd rate bums".  They said we were thin at some positions, young at some positions, and needed to get the overall talent level and depth back to where they were in 2004.  Is it me or is that not EXACTLY what should be said of this team?  We have SOME talent sprinkled around the team. But it's not a team full of talent.  That's just the truth.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 05:56:19 PM by jadennis »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2009, 06:03:42 PM »
The subject matter, you fucking retarded chimpanzee, was your stupid statement highlighted and marked in bold below:

"It seems that AU's lack of top 5 talent over the past several years has put us in a hole."

That's it.  That's the only part I commented on.  I commented because it's so motherfucking stupid and ignorant that it deserved to be called out. 

Everything else you've hauled out in your pathetic replies has ZERO to do with the portion with which I disagreed. 

All you've done since is argue with yourself and blast off on yet another patented dimbulb, drooling, keyboard hammering dinosaur rant. 

It used to be funny, dude.  But it's getting ridiculous.  You are without a doubt one of the dumbest motherfuckers I've ever had the occasion to talk to. 

You're a total waste of time.  Pat yourself on the back. Celebrate.  Quit using up air, though.  People with brains need it. 

You are just a stuborn and stupid motherfucker.  

What is so GOD DAMNED hard to understand what's been asked??  You've quoted that fucking line three times now, and not ONE TIME have you answered the question.  You gave one non-answer saying that Auburn "never has" brought in loads of top 5 talent.  I never said we brought in "loads" either.  That's YOU misrepresenting me again.  I said the "LACK OF", meaning ZERO, NONE...NADDA...  top 5 talent has hurt us and left us in a hole.  I think it's part of the problem.  When we DID have it (Carnell, Ronnie, Jason Campbell, etc...), it worked out pretty good.  

Let me ask it one more fucking time.

Kaos,

Why is Auburn ten players short on scholarship this year and why is the talent that's been brought into Auburn so grossly under-developed?   Why are we in this situation that took Alabama PROBATION to get into?  

I'm sorry, you MIGHT have to throw Tuberville in there.  It's my contention that he and his staff shit the bed the last few years in recruiting.

Take your dick out of the fucking cat, and answer it.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2009, 06:58:18 PM »
I don't have to answer your stupid fucking irelevant, ignorant, unrelated, asinine question you ignorant load of donkey shit. 

You made a stupid statement.  I called you on it and ridiculed its ignorance. 

You exploded on a dinosaurian rampage and started shouting about a whole bunch of other shit that was not related to the ignorant monkey-like question I ridiculed. 

And you continue to rant over things that were not at issue. 

The ONLY thing in play here, you asinine piece of dryer fluff is that you made the laughable statement about "top five talent." 

That's it.  That's all there is.  EVERYTHING else is frothing at the mouth diversion on your part.   

What's funny is you've YET to understand that in your rush to go frankenstein and trample around.   

As I've said a million times, Chopper, you are the LEAST self-aware and MOST self-absorbed person I've ever encountered. 

You don't get it.  It's obvious that no matter how many times things are explained to you you will NEVER get it.  Too busy ranting to ever figure out simple things.

You're an assclown loser whose entire existence revolves around impressing peopld on a motherfucking message board.

You have my pity.  And my scorn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2009, 07:03:23 PM »
I don't have to answer your stupid fucking irelevant, ignorant, unrelated, asinine question you ignorant load of donkey shit. 

You made a stupid statement.  I called you on it and ridiculed its ignorance. 

You exploded on a dinosaurian rampage and started shouting about a whole bunch of other shit that was not related to the ignorant monkey-like question I ridiculed. 

The ONLY thing in play here, you asinine piece of dryer fluff is that you made the laughable statement about "top five talent." 

That's it.  That's all there is.  EVERYTHING else is frothing at the mouth diversion on your part.   

What's funny is you've YET to understand that in your rush to go frankenstein and trample around.   

As I've said a million times, Chopper, you are the LEAST self-aware and MOST self-absorbed person I've ever encountered. 

You don't get it.  It's obvious that no matter how many times things are explained to you you will NEVER get it.  Too busy ranting to ever figure out simple things.

You're an assclown loser whose entire existence revolves around impressing peopld on a motherfucking message board.

You have my pity.  And my scorn.
Ummm...you still didn't answer the direct question.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2009, 07:39:38 PM »

You made a stupid statement.  I called you on it and ridiculed its ignorance.  

That's it.  That's all there is.  EVERYTHING else is frothing at the mouth diversion on your part.  

You don't get it.  It's obvious that no matter how many times things are explained to you you will NEVER get it.  Too busy ranting to ever figure out simple things.

You have my pity.  And my scorn.

I love how YOU talk about other people's rants...  "Well that's just PERFECT!" - Lt. Dan, Forrest Gump

I found the bolded selections particularly "laugh out loud" material.  My God.

...and still won't answer the questions because it proves without a shadow of a doubt...You're wrong.  It's okay...

We understand.  
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 07:42:44 PM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions