Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Josh Moon rapes Chizik

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
Re: Josh Moon rapes Chizik
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2009, 05:41:25 PM »
Pig titty answer me one small question.
If Gus was such hot shit how come he left the SEC and went to Tulsa? You would think other big time programs would have snatched him up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

boartitz

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2009, 06:03:51 PM »
Pig titty answer me one small question.
If Gus was such hot shit how come he left the SEC and went to Tulsa? You would think other big time programs would have snatched him up.
Graham invited him over and promised him that he would be in complete control of the offense. It was a lateral move for Gus, but Graham was straight up on his word.
This was in Gus's second year when he was in Tulsa. He was Rival's offensive coordinator of the year after his first year at Arkansas. Even after being handcuffed by HDN.
Big time programs want to see more proof than 1 year with the big boys. Gus will not hurt your program. He's a good guy with football smarts and a good coach. I don't know what yall's problem is, but I'll wager it is not Gus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2009, 06:09:10 PM »
True it's not mostly Gue. But he is a significant part of the problem. BTW how much of a difference did he make at Tulsa? According to the stats it wasn't much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2009, 06:53:24 PM »
All I know is that like last year, I no longer give a damn about football.  Auburn's coaches have made me not enjoy football season.  Thanks!

This. 

This is why I've been posting like a madman and contemplating putting out a hit on Jacobs. 

My wife likes NFL football more than college.  She was able to point out to me yesterday that almost every NFL game is a great game with players making spectacular plays and coaches putting together a quality gameplan.  Rarely do you have to watch a team just lay an egg. 

I'll switch if I have to, damnit.  I'm going to get my football fix, and when apathy takes over by the end of the 1st quarter, I can't help but wonder what else I could do with my Saturday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

chinook

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2009, 07:02:12 PM »
You make the concert?  Please review it if you did.

please.

i hate to ask him to write a review, but didn't ranger 12 make it to the b'ham concert? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2009, 08:58:24 PM »
please.

i hate to ask him to write a review, but didn't ranger 12 make it to the b'ham concert? 

I wrote a review earlier, but the damn modnazis over here must have deleted it.  I didn't realize Titan made it over here...

By the way, I didn't see Ranger there, FWIW...unless he had his face painted.
I'll just quickly review it again.  The concert rocked my face off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2009, 09:09:38 PM »
True it's not mostly Gue. But he is a significant part of the problem. BTW how much of a difference did he make at Tulsa? According to the stats it wasn't much.
Nah, it wasn't much of an improvement...... :blink:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2009, 09:47:23 PM »
Why don't you research oh the last 4 years of Tulsa football and give us the percentage differences of each year.
Or you can just make stupid sarcastic comments that you steal off of some other message board.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2009, 09:58:27 PM »
Why don't you research oh the last 4 years of Tulsa football and give us the percentage differences of each year.
Or you can just make stupid sarcastic comments that you steal off of some other message board.
How about you take your keyboard, flip that sumbitch sideways, and shove it up your ass...HUH?  How 'bout that?  It's usually not much of an improvement from two years when your QB throws for around 4,000 yards and 35 TDs, your RB rushes for around 1,600 yards and 18 TDs, and one receiver has around 1,800 yards and 15 TDs....then in steps Coach Malzahn.  Now for two years you have a QB that throws for around 10,000 yards and 85 TDs, a RB that rushes for around 2,500 and 25 TDs, and multiple receivers with over 1,000 yards each year.  Actually Coach Malzahn's offense set an NCAA Team Record for the first time that a team had a QB throw for more than 5,000 yards passing, a RB with over 1,000 yards rushing AND 3 Receivers with over 1,000 yards receiving.

But, yeah, not much of an improvement...... :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2009, 10:52:56 PM »
My wife likes NFL football more than college.  She was able to point out to me yesterday that almost every NFL game is a great game with players making spectacular plays and coaches putting together a quality gameplan.  Rarely do you have to watch a team just lay an egg. 
Oakland disagrees with your wife.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2009, 10:56:45 PM »
How about you take your keyboard, flip that sumbitch sideways, and shove it up your ass...HUH?  How 'bout that?  It's usually not much of an improvement from two years when your QB throws for around 4,000 yards and 35 TDs, your RB rushes for around 1,600 yards and 18 TDs, and one receiver has around 1,800 yards and 15 TDs....then in steps Coach Malzahn.  Now for two years you have a QB that throws for around 10,000 yards and 85 TDs, a RB that rushes for around 2,500 and 25 TDs, and multiple receivers with over 1,000 yards each year.  Actually Coach Malzahn's offense set an NCAA Team Record for the first time that a team had a QB throw for more than 5,000 yards passing, a RB with over 1,000 yards rushing AND 3 Receivers with over 1,000 yards receiving.

But, yeah, not much of an improvement...... :fu:
Actually it wasn't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2009, 10:56:51 PM »
Oakland disagrees with your wife.
and the Tennessee Titans.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2009, 06:16:52 AM »
Actually it wasn't.
If Tulsa's offense wasn't statistically in the Top 10 the 2 or 3 years before Coach Malzahn got there, then yeah, I'd say it was a Major Improvement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2009, 06:35:18 AM »
In the years before the gus bus came to town it was 56th then 24th so there was something making that turd start bobbing toward the top of the puch bowl in place before he showed up. BTW how are our weekly offensive stats since he started going up against quality coaches with the defensive players to back it up? I'm sure they are improving every week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2009, 09:43:37 AM »

Hey you fucking dumb ass. Have you see Tulsa's offense this year without Gus? Sucks almost as much as you in the red light district. Yeah, thats right...so shut your fucking yap you bipolar piece of monkey shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2009, 01:38:13 PM »
For those unaware with Sensi's post - we took today off. 

We took phuking practice off of the schedule.  I guess our guys needed some ice cream.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2009, 01:57:16 PM »
In the years before the gus bus came to town it was 56th then 24th so there was something making that turd start bobbing toward the top of the puch bowl in place before he showed up.

You have absolutely no argument here. 

Tulsa Total Offense:
2005 - 24th (without Malzahn)
2006 - 30th (without Malzahn)
2007 - 1st   (with Malzahn)
2008 - 1st   (with Malzahn)
2009 - 58th (without Malzahn)

I put the pertinent information out to the side so you could follow along and catch on to the pattern.

BTW how are our weekly offensive stats since he started going up against quality coaches with the defensive players to back it up? I'm sure they are improving every week.

Tennessee Defensive coordinator = quality coach
Tennessee defensive players = future NFL talent

Florida vs UT = 323 yards
Georgia vs UT = 241 yards
Alabama vs UT = 256 yards

Auburn vs UT - 459 yards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2009, 03:00:17 PM »

Tulsa Total Offense:

I put the pertinent information out to the side so you could follow along and catch on to the pattern.

Now what is the greasy fucker going to say about these FACTS? GW has got to be the dumbest son of a bitch alive. I picture him as an institutionalized, senile old man on about 6 different head medicines and someone at the joint forgot to lock the laptop up. And he is like this on every board, sadly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2009, 06:16:45 PM »

Tulsa Total Offense:

:sarcasm:

Going from 30th ranked offense in the Country to the #1 ranked offense in the Country, BACK-TO-BACK, isn't that much of an improvement.......Having a QB go from 2,000+ yards passing to 5,000+ yards passing isn't much of an improvement either......Notice how greaseybammer tried to turn his statement around?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2009, 07:22:01 PM »

Tulsa Total Offense:

Ahem how is their Q'back? I'm quite sure he is the same one Gussy had. And the line was not devestated by graduation rates etc. Yes Gus is all that football should be. Gus jumped off that bus along with the players and talent.

Nice Job about Tennessee...but how about against the other legit SEC schools? Hmmmmm

Arkansas
NET YARDS RUSHING.............      242
NET YARDS PASSING.............      133
TOTAL OFFENSE YARDS...........      375
Final Score ....Gus loses

Kentucky
NET YARDS RUSHING.............      282   
NET YARDS PASSING.............       75
TOTAL OFFENSE YARDS...........      357
Final score......Gus loses anudder one

LSU
NET YARDS RUSHING.............      112
NET YARDS PASSING.............       81
TOTAL OFFENSE YARDS...........      193

And I put the pertinent info in an easily readable form so you might can figure it out. Since Tennessee which has a coach that all of us will agree is as crazy as a shit house rat when we ran into REAL SEC west teams with legitimate coaching staffs we have shit the bed. Same players, shitty coaching.
But then again I've been telling you about this since December. I've been bitched at for speaking the obvious truth but the numbers are now starting to show the folly of our ways. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions