Borderlands

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Borderlands
« on: October 22, 2009, 09:30:43 AM »
Shoot and Loot.

360/PS3/computer

Phenomenal game.

4 player coop where players can drop in and out without it screwing up anyones game or experience.  

Graphics/artwork are unreal.  

As they advertise there seem to be about a bazillion different weapons to use depending what class you are and how you upgrade them.

This may be a good one for me to pick up and game with if any of you PS3 owners are so inclined.  I have already been playing it on 360 but I would pick it up on PS as well if there is interest?  It's that good in coop.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 09:39:47 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Borderlands
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 09:41:38 AM »
Saw this...was planning on renting.  Sent you a friend invite fag, you weren't around.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 09:43:42 AM »
Saw this...was planning on renting.  Sent you a friend invite fag, you weren't around.

I was working on the above review.  bitch.  Phone was on charger.  Saw your message when I was heading to bed.  Just figured I would handle it today. If you are gonna rent then I will pick it up.  (if I can find a copy.  most of ATL has sold out of the 360 version.  not sure about PS3 one)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 09:49:31 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 09:51:59 AM »
I am a pussy, I have a vagina, like me...oh please like me.

This is what I read.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 10:00:50 AM »
This is what I read.

Of couse I am liked if I have a vagina.  Not only by myself but everyone else as well.  I'm a whore who likes to play with myself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 08:05:33 AM »
Can I get an Amen from the Godfather on this game? 

Now if we can figure out our communication problem.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2009, 10:36:30 AM »
Can I get an Amen from the Godfather on this game? 

Now if we can figure out our communication problem.
AMEN

You other fuckers need to join Sani and myself, get a little 4 way action going.  If I hadn't put a curfew on myself last night we would probably still be playing.

To explain its kinda like WoW meets Mad Max meets First Person Shooter meets sick cartoon graphics.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2009, 10:37:49 AM »
Wes you need to climb on the train son, its leavin the station.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2009, 10:55:08 AM »
Wes you need to climb on the train son, its leavin the station.

Wes likes to have a train run on him. 

There is a difference.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2009, 12:16:02 PM »
Are you guys on PS3? Does it have a wireless internet configuration? I may get one...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2009, 12:58:05 PM »
Are you guys on PS3? Does it have a wireless internet configuration? I may get one...

I'm on both but Godfather and I were playing this on PS3.  It has a wifi on it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2009, 01:07:40 PM »
I'm on both but Godfather and I were playing this on PS3.  It has a wifi on it.
I use the wifi connection exclusively, never have had a lag issue either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2009, 01:14:26 PM »
I use the wifi connection exclusively, never have had a lag issue either.

You have to play a game that matters for there to be a difference.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2009, 01:35:00 PM »
You have to play a game that matters for there to be a difference.
I have played COD thank you very little.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2009, 01:36:16 PM »
I have played had my ass whipped COD thank you very little.

There.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2009, 01:52:30 PM »
There.
True... but much like your headset I'd say it was more operator error than lag issues.

Oh king of the first person shooters
:bow:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 01:53:15 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2009, 01:56:07 PM »
True... but much like your headset I'd say it was more operator error than lag issues.

All I'm saying is if it is convenient to use ethernet cord then why take the chance of the tie not going to you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2009, 01:58:59 PM »
All I'm saying is if it is convenient to use ethernet cord then why take the chance of the tie not going to you?
I have no problems with that, I was just telling WE that the games wifi worked well.  You were the one whose panties were bunched.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2009, 02:01:05 PM »
I have no problems with that, I was just telling WE that the games wifi worked well.  You were the one whose panties were bunched.

My panties don't bunch. 
I don't even wear.....wait what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2009, 10:30:24 PM »

Hey...I finished DOOM, thank you very much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions