Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

"Chris Todd=Cat Vomit"....

"Chris Todd=Cat Vomit"....
« on: October 19, 2009, 03:28:38 AM »
Understand you being upset, but it's a fucking embarrassment that anyone coming by our Auburn forum sees this shit as the "Welcome Page" article....

The participation to our site should skyrocket now.  Perfect.  Great thinking.  Nothing like a good ol' fashioned childish headline and rant to stoke the participation. :sarcasm:

Bleacher Report got "Kentucky 21 Auburn 14: The Coronation Was Premature", we get cat vomit. 

Outstanding.

We're better than that shit, even if we don't like to act like it all the time.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

Re: "Chris Todd=Cat Vomit"....
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 06:10:03 AM »
Hair Ball
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 08:11:48 AM »
Understand you being upset, but it's a fucking embarrassment that anyone coming by our Auburn forum sees this shit as the "Welcome Page" article....

The participation to our site should skyrocket now.  Perfect.  Great thinking.  Nothing like a good ol' fashioned childish headline and rant to stoke the participation. :sarcasm:

Bleacher Report got "Kentucky 21 Auburn 14: The Coronation Was Premature", we get cat vomit.  

Outstanding.

We're better than that shit, even if we don't like to act like it all the time.

Did you watch a different game than I did?  

And since when did we start measuring ourselves against the bleacher report?

The front page is open for anyone to write articles.  

Write if you disagree with it.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 08:16:20 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 08:18:43 AM »

Did you watch a different game than I did?  

And since when did we start measuring ourselves against the bleacher report?

The front page is open for anyone to write articles.  Write if you disagree with it.

Chopper's  jealousy gets the better of him sometimes.  He's just  throwing a bitchy fit. Ignore it.   

That piece does need a headline and a photo (as was clearly requested when its publication was announced).  Cat vomit was temporary and a reference to a line in the article where his play was equated to feline puke.  Be glad for anybody with some intelligence or creativity to pen a better one.  
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 09:00:22 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 09:30:40 AM »
Chopper's  jealousy gets the better of him sometimes.  He's just  throwing a bitchy fit. Ignore it.   

That piece does need a headline and a photo (as was clearly requested when its publication was announced).  Cat vomit was temporary and a reference to a line in the article where his play was equated to feline puke.  Be glad for anybody with some intelligence or creativity to pen a better one.  

Jealousy?  Laughable.  Find ONE place where I've claimed to be a better writer than you.  Find one.  I know that you can find COUNTLESS examples of where I said you were better.  Meet you once, and the jealousy thing flings it'self out the window like an out of control weather balloon in the Colorado sky.  Has ZERO to do with jealousy. 

It has everything to do with you being a fucking angry insult slinging loon and posting shit that makes the site look fucking stupid. 

Also, if it's so temporary, then SOMEONE...ANYONE with access should have changed it.  If not, then it's a fucking stupid decision on multiple folks part. ]

"Hey, we want to be legit on the front page..."  "Cat Vomit" = Fail.

Oh...and fuck the Bleacherreport.... However, they get 20x the number of readers...you know why?  Because SOMEONE over there was smart enough to not post a fucking dumbass title....even if the rest of the article is a no information filled rant about how bad shit is. 

....and I WILL start writing some things.   However, my opinion and Kaos's is VERY similar.  I believe there are other factors as to why this is going to be bad.  I don't believe it's regime change.  Tuberville fucked us recruiting wise and it's going to take time.  I guess, I just don't go off telling people that think more positively that they're fucking stupid.  So...whatever you guys want. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 10:36:07 AM »
Here's your title:

This date in history:

1781:  Cornwalis surrenders;
2009 Auburn does same...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2009, 10:38:49 AM »
Or:

Wildcat = Cat Vomit...

Gotta be something better out there, y'all... Todd may suck but unless I miscounted there were at least ten and sometimes eleven other players on the field with him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2009, 11:04:30 AM »
I agree, it is not all Chris Todd's fault.  What about the 4,565,798 penalty yards?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2009, 11:06:19 AM »
Or:

Wildcat = Cat Vomit...

Gotta be something better out there, y'all... Todd may suck but unless I miscounted there were at least ten and sometimes eleven other players on the field with him.

Change it to whatever.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2009, 11:29:50 AM »
At the beginning of the season, I stated that if Todd can just manage the game, we should be alright. Unfortunately, even the coaches have fallen prey to the "Todd looks great" mentality. Todd ONLY looked great because Tate and McCalebb were running all over folks. Now McCalebb is hurt and slowed down (not as big a factor). Teams are focusing on Tate, who loves to dance 1st half for some reason. The coaches then fall into the trap that Todd will save us. He will not save us. We need to continue to pound the ball and let Todd throw the high percentage short passes BEFORE going deep. If we do not establish our running game, we will get beat.

And please quit shoving the wildcat down our throats. The man love for Kodi continues, but he is no R. Cobb. One play a series, maybe, until we get to the redzone. But the wildcat absolutely was a drive killer against UK. And if we are not going to throw the ball to Kodi, get him off the field. Let Fannin run the wildcat. This season is more than just rewarding Kodi for a great speech.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 11:31:47 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

ibelonginprison

• Bama... As cool as AIDS
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2009, 11:43:29 AM »
Not to get off track, of the off track... but I completely agree with the opening sentiment.

Frustration is understandable, but that article?  Might as well have been written by a Bama fan.

Unacceptable from a true Auburn fan, in my opinion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Bama fans make me want to punch babies...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2009, 12:10:39 PM »
Not to get off track, of the off track... but I completely agree with the opening sentiment.

Frustration is understandable, but that article?  Might as well have been written by a Bama fan.

Unacceptable from a true Auburn fan, in my opinion.

I don't give a fat rat's ass what you think.  

I'll let you explain the meaning of an Auburn man to Quentin Riggins, who said some of the same things during the latter stages of the game. 

I'll let you express your thoughts to Rob Pate and other former Tiger players and coaches who have the same opinion. 

« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 12:15:39 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ibelonginprison

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2009, 12:14:40 PM »

In fact, you and your pal can both fuck off.  Together. 

Awesome.  Then if you really don't care what we think, then you won't have a problem with a few thread topics I have in mind.

Be seein' ya!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2009, 12:15:43 PM »
It has been changed, not because I agree or disagree, but because it was much to early to see cat vomit on my computer screen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

ibelonginprison

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2009, 01:11:07 PM »

I'll let you explain the meaning of an Auburn man to Quentin Riggins, who said some of the same things during the latter stages of the game. 

I'll let you express your thoughts to Rob Pate and other former Tiger players and coaches who have the same opinion. 

Ninja edit failure, by the way.

Having an opinion doesn't require excessive team bashing on the front page of a fan site.  It's what Bammer's do.  But we all know your secret love affair with Bammers.  "Methinks the writer doth protest too much."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2009, 01:31:22 PM »
At the beginning of the season, I stated that if Todd can just manage the game, we should be alright. Unfortunately, even the coaches have fallen prey to the "Todd looks great" mentality. Todd ONLY looked great because Tate and McCalebb were running all over folks. Now McCalebb is hurt and slowed down (not as big a factor). Teams are focusing on Tate, who loves to dance 1st half for some reason. The coaches then fall into the trap that Todd will save us. He will not save us. We need to continue to pound the ball and let Todd throw the high percentage short passes BEFORE going deep. If we do not establish our running game, we will get beat.

And please quit shoving the wildcat down our throats. The man love for Kodi continues, but he is no R. Cobb. One play a series, maybe, until we get to the redzone. But the wildcat absolutely was a drive killer against UK. And if we are not going to throw the ball to Kodi, get him off the field. Let Fannin run the wildcat. This season is more than just rewarding Kodi for a great speech.

Exactly!  :thumbsup: Same thing when Burns is at QB and Todd moves out to WR.  Stop the stupid shit and put our best athletes on the field.  How many times has Kodi thrown the backwards pass out to Todd, and then Todd actually throw it down the field?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions