Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I wonder what the statute of limitations is....

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Re: I wonder what the statute of limitations is....
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2009, 05:07:27 PM »
Oh that must be true. All the married men I know can't stop talking about all the BJs they get.

It's their fault for not putting it in the pre nup.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2009, 05:17:59 PM »
I have to confess that once she gets it out of me, I don't give a shit what she does with it, within reason of course!
Yeah, as long as she doesn't try to give it back. No regifting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Ogre

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2009, 05:24:02 PM »
Yeah, as long as she doesn't try to give it back. No regifting.

I believe they call that "snowballing."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2009, 05:43:20 PM »
Oh that must be true. All the married men I know can't stop talking about all the BJs they get.

If they're talking about them, they're probably not getting them. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2009, 06:07:17 PM »
I believe they call that "snowballing."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2009, 06:14:31 PM »
If they're talking about them, they're probably not getting them. 

She should have included   :sarcasm:  to avoid any confusion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2009, 11:57:23 PM »

Blow jobs haven't counted as sex since 1998. Thank you Bill Clinton.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2009, 12:35:12 AM »
I suppose you're going to tell me I'll change my stance when I am married? boo.
Far be it from an old hag to give sex advice but a well played, well thought out faker is not always a bad thing, especially when your intent is to save the oh so fragile ego of the husband you love and adore whose stamina is not what it once was...  *** Chances are, he will love you all the more for it, and he will make it up to you next time.

If you are using one just to get him the hell off of you so you can read your book/catch Letterman/go to sleep, then not so much.

*** And if one of you married guys on here says that never happens (or never almost happens) to him, well, you, sir, are a scoundrel and a liar.

My original comment was said in jest.  I could have sworn someone told me you were married? 

« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 12:36:04 AM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2009, 02:46:59 AM »
Far be it from an old hag to give sex advice but a well played, well thought out faker is not always a bad thing, especially when your intent is to save the oh so fragile ego of the husband you love and adore whose stamina is not what it once was...  *** Chances are, he will love you all the more for it, and he will make it up to you next time.
You're a good woman. And I will keep the advice in mind....for the future and the poor bastard I marry. These days I am still a demanding girl. ;)

I could have sworn someone told me you were married?  

WHO would say such a thing? :pot:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 02:49:20 AM by AUsweetheart »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2009, 03:37:28 AM »
You're a good woman. And I will keep the advice in mind....for the future and the poor bastard I marry. These days I am still a demanding girl. ;)

WHO would say such a thing? :pot:
As one would notice, she never denies the fact. Plausible deniability is very interesting.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 03:48:39 AM by AWK »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

jadennis

« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2009, 04:47:49 AM »
As one would notice, she never denies the fact. Plausible deniability is very interesting.

she's a lover not a fighter....but she's also a fighter, so don't get any ideas.

she is....the most interesting woman in the world.

she doesn't always drink beer, but when she does, she prefers Dos Equis (actually Miller Lite)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2009, 06:28:10 AM »
Shes an old hag don't listen to her.  The first rule of marriage is: that as a married woman you are now required to give even more BJs.
I should have put that into her vows.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2009, 09:24:23 AM »

If you are using one just to get him the hell off of you so you can read your book/catch Letterman/go to sleep, then not so much.

*** And if one of you married guys on here says that never happens (or never almost happens) to him, well, you, sir, are a scoundrel and a liar.

My original comment was said in jest.  I could have sworn someone told me you were married? 

Sorry but I am calling BS, I will readily admit that 60% of the time my women is satisfied everytime! Seriously thought I still call bullshit, if my thang ain't up for the challenge my finger or tongue is.  I always...ALWAYS give what I have received!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2009, 09:47:51 AM »
I always...ALWAYS give what I have received!

Listen to him.  He will always suck a dick in return.

Just sayin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2009, 10:51:39 AM »
Sorry but I am calling BS, I will readily admit that 60% of the time my women is satisfied everytime! Seriously thought I still call bullshit, if my thang ain't up for the challenge my finger or tongue is.  I always...ALWAYS give what I have received!
You miss the point.  If he is trying to hold on until you get there, and you can see that things are difficult, letting him off the hook is never a bad thing.

Sorry, Sweetheart, if I mis-spoke in re your marital status.  Must have misunderstood.  But if you are looking for love in this crew, my advice is to either keep looking elsewhere or stock up on antibiotics.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 10:53:17 AM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2009, 10:57:57 AM »
You miss the point.  If he is trying to hold on until you get there, and you can see that things are difficult, letting him off the hook is never a bad thing.

Sorry, Sweetheart, if I mis-spoke in re your marital status.  Must have misunderstood.  But if you are looking for love in this crew, my advice is to either keep looking elsewhere or stock up on antibiotics.

So since the subject has come up, you married or not? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2009, 11:40:59 AM »

Hey, I represent resent that statement...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2009, 12:35:21 PM »
Listen to him.  He will always suck a dick in return.

Just sayin.
You told me it didn't make me gay.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 12:48:43 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2009, 12:47:03 PM »
So since the subject has come up, you married or not? 

Not married. Why would I be when the box of Kleenex is still full?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2009, 12:51:40 PM »
Not married. Why would I be when the box of Kleenex is still full?

Lots of people get married when the box of kleenex is still full.  Going by that criteria most would never get married.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 12:52:27 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions