Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

"An Enemy of my enemy is my best friend"....(check this out, LMAO)

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Birmingham
Senior Member  :haha:

True Tide fan standing on ROCKY TOP
Yesterday, 10:54 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm pulling like hell for you guys today. I hope you shed your demons and find 21 points in this game because I believe your defense will make that be enough. That's the goal I'm hoping Tennessee achieves today. Find 21 points. Doesn't matter how you find them. Eric Berry, Hardesty, Brown, hell... Crompton. 21 points. Monte's D will have them dancing in the streets if 21 is put on the board.

GO VOLS, BRING THEM PAIN TODAY, BRING THEM HELL!!!

Roll Tide!

Final Score
Tennessee 21
Auburn 17

Birmingham

Yesterday, 11:00 AM
Quote:Originally Posted by bigOmuscle  
LOL...So can we count on you to stand on the mountain top for us when we destroy your team's hopes and dreams?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You jest but you have no idea how much respect I have for the 3rd Saturday in October. Bragging for a year is great but a historically competitive nail biter between the orange and crimson goes down in the books.

Birmingham

Quote:Originally Posted by Behr1213  
It's your hatred for auburn, that brings this support for the Vols. I'll take it, but I don't like it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess you've never read any of my posts. I have more love for this state than any in the country. I love the state of Tennessee and every single piece of it. I'm the biggest Alabama fan I know but don't think for a second I don't respect the hell out of the Tennessee football program. That doesn't mean I always want them to win their games but it couldn't be further from the motivations you've defined as well.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/81220-true-tide-fan-standing-rocky-top.html
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 03:46:12 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: "An Enemy of my enemy is my best friend"....(check this out, LMAO)
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 03:53:13 PM »
Birmingham, the proud university of Phoenix student, is a dirty volunteer cock sucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 04:08:02 PM »
More sadness emanating from Prowler. 

Attack the point, Prowler.  Not the man.  This makes YOU look weak and foolish.   

Just saying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Birmingham

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 04:14:42 PM »
Questions about me wanting Tennessee to beat Auburn.
1)  Why does this surprise you?
2)  Why would I not want a team from the SEC West to lose?
3)  Why did this merit its own thread?
4)  Why are you following me around the internet?
5)  Why haven't you given me a reason to expect more than this from you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2009, 04:17:06 PM »
Damn.  I feel like I just read a ProudTiger thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2009, 04:21:44 PM »
I visit opponents sites during ball games. I'll be here next Saturday morning, good lord willing and the creek don't rise. It is raining like hell here now.
Ham, woopig and hogville are the main Arkansas sites. You'll get a great post response at hogville. Woopig will probably tell you to slam your dick in a screen door and go die in a fire.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2009, 04:26:52 PM »
I visit opponents sites during ball games. I'll be here next Saturday morning, good lord willing and the creek don't rise. It is raining like hell here now.
Ham, woopig and hogville are the main Arkansas sites. You'll get a great post response at hogville. Woopig will probably tell you to slam your tool in a screen door and go die in a fire.

I don't go set up accounts on whoever's playing Auburn on a particular week.  I post regularly on VolNation.  There's a cigar forum I post on and 2 or 3 sports forums and VolNation is one of them.  I did however get banned last year from an Arkansas forum the day before our game.  It was hogville for what its worth.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 04:27:35 PM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2009, 04:30:33 PM »
I don't go set up accounts on whoever's playing Auburn on a particular week.  I post regularly on VolNation.  There's a cigar forum I post on and 2 or 3 sports forums and VolNation is one of them.  I did however get banned last year from an Arkansas forum the day before our game.  It was hogville for what its worth.
They are pussies like that. You won't get banned at woopig.
I had fun reading the meltdown on an aggie board last night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2009, 04:52:54 PM »

Holy shit.  :doh:   

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2009, 04:53:38 PM »

Just saying.
Nope....I'm point out the sadness that is bammerham, in wishing/hoping that UT will beat Auburn, because he's scared that Auburn's offense IS actually that good and that the #8 Defense, coached by one of the greatest defensive minds in the history of football, Monte Kiffin, can't stop it.  He's just too big of a pussy to admit it.  Also, how many bammers do you know, that actually pull for UT, too...And, not just because they're playing Auburn?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Birmingham

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2009, 05:08:29 PM »
Nope....I'm point out the sadness that is bammerham, in wishing/hoping that UT will beat Auburn, because he's scared that Auburn's offense IS actually that good and that the #8 Defense, coached by one of the greatest defensive minds in the history of football, Monte Kiffin, can't stop it.  He's just too big of a pussy to admit it.  Also, how many bammers do you know, that actually pull for UT, too...And, not just because they're playing Auburn?

You didn't answer the stalker questions but I didn't figure you would.

couple of points in the above quote:
1)  "wishing/hoping that UT will beat Auburn because he's scared that Auburn's offense IS actually good".  How does my hoping one way or the other effect any outcome one way or the other.  Out of fear Auburn was good, I cheered for Tennessee???  If I cheered for Auburn would in return Tennessee have been good?  WTF dude, you're losing control of yourself a bit.

2)  "he's just to big of a pussy to admit it"  Apparently you didn't look at my predictions post for the Arkansas vs Auburn game.  It doesn't surprise me that you ignore that I've stated Auburn looks very good on offense.  I said before the Tennessee game that we'd know a lot about Auburn afterwards.  Well now we know, the verdict is that they're very good.  Try to keep up and not let your agenda slow you down.

3)  "how many bammers do you know, that actually pull for UT, too...And, not just because they're playing Auburn?"  I pull for any "West" team to lose against a conference opponent.  I happen to have been raised with Vols fans and have a lot of respect for the school.

4)  Seriously, what the phuk's up with following me around the internet.  It's kind of faggy.  
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 05:11:44 PM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2009, 05:57:48 PM »
Not following you, you fuckin' freak.  I had an "Inside Source" send me the link of a bammer fan that was pulling for UT and your handle was noticed.  I thought it would be hilarious to see your reaction, nice to see that Kaos has your back.  It still doesn't matter though, we beat UT worse than the score indicates.  Auburn basically drove the ball at will on the #8 Defense in the Country.....scared yet? LOL
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2009, 06:01:22 PM »
Stalker
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ibelonginprison

• Bama... As cool as AIDS
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2009, 06:07:46 PM »

Just saying.

Jesus may love you... the rest of us think you should STFU.    :bc:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Bama fans make me want to punch babies...

boartitz

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2009, 06:11:45 PM »
Not following you, you fuckin' freak.  I had an "Inside Source" send me the link of a bammer fan that was pulling for UT and your handle was noticed.  I thought it would be hilarious to see your reaction, nice to see that Kaos has your back.  It still doesn't matter though, we beat UT worse than the score indicates.  Auburn basically drove the ball at will on the #8 Defense in the Country.....scared yet? LOL
If you don't want to be seen, don't post on the internet.
There's like a bunch of folks that use it nowadays.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2009, 06:13:51 PM »
If you don't want to be seen, don't post on the internet.
There's like a bunch of folks that use it nowadays.

I'm an attention whore, I don't mind that he noticed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2009, 06:15:32 PM »
I'm an attention whore, I don't mind that he noticed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2009, 06:43:05 PM »
How is what the inbred bammer dipshit did any different than what I (or many other Auburn fans do) every week?  I would pull for Charles Manson Serial Killer U if they were playing bammer. So he wants AU to lose?  BFD - so he hates us more than TN. He DOES live amongst the hillbilly bretheren.

I don't get what the big deal is.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2009, 06:45:57 PM »
How is what the inbred bammer dipshit did any different than what I (or many other Auburn fans do) every week?  I would pull for Charles Manson Serial Killer U if they were playing bammer. So he wants AU to lose?  BFD - so he hates us more than TN. He DOES live amongst the hillbilly bretheren.

I don't get what the big deal is.   
We have testicles. Don't pretend that you are like us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2009, 06:50:38 PM »
We have testicles. Don't pretend that you are like us.

However, I can with certainty say she can pee standing up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions