Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

You think you're having a bad day??????

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
You think you're having a bad day??????
« on: September 24, 2009, 11:31:13 AM »
http://www.theweeklyvice.com/2009/09/18-year-old-girl-finds-mother-dead-on.html   

18-Year-Old Girl Finds Mother Dead On The Kitchen Floor, While Cross-Dressing Father Sits Nearby Smoking A Cigarette

Belton, Missouri (The Weekly Vice) - Michael Adams Jr., a 37-year-old Missouri man was arraigned on murder charges Monday after he allegedly shot his live-in girlfriend in the head following an argument over cross dressing.

Adams was charged with 2nd-degree murder and armed criminal action after prosecutors say he shot and killed 36-year-old Amber Hartwig, his long-time girlfriend.

Investigators say Adams shot Hartwig in the head before shooting himself, causing a superficial wound that was not-life threatening. The couple's two children were both home at the time of the shooting.

Relatives say Adams and Hartwig had been arguing about Adams' cross-dressing on the day the murder occurred. The couple's 18-year-old daughter discovered her mother lying dead on the kitchen floor as Adams sat nearby smoking a cigarette in women's clothing.

Adams, who had recently adopted the name "Mischelle", was reportedly in the midst of a formal transition from male to female. In addition to wearing women's clothing, he was currently undergoing hormone therapy to change his body.

Family members say Hartwig, who met Adams in high school, recently broke down and told her family about her long-time boyfriend's desire to dress as a woman. She reportedly told them she wanted to make things work "for the kids".

On July 14th, however, tension between the two culminated into two gun shots, leaving Hartwig dead and Adams injured. He was treated at a local hospital before being transferred to the Cass County Jail where he remains in lieu of a $1 million dollar bond.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: You think you're having a bad day??????
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 12:31:28 PM »
AHHH! Another "modern family"!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 12:45:01 PM »
He will be welcomed to the State Pen with open arms. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 01:34:19 PM »
He will be welcomed to the State Pen with open arms. 

That's where is true Journey will begin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2009, 01:39:10 PM »
That's where is true Journey will begin.

I see alot of back and forth in that journey :fag:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Ogre

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2009, 01:56:21 PM »
He'll get the ins-and-outs of prison life pretty quick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2009, 02:06:51 PM »
He will be quick to penetrate into his probation officer's good graces, for sure.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2009, 02:11:49 PM »
Oh, I get it, sodomy jokes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2009, 02:13:18 PM »
I gotta hand it to thi...

ah fuck, wrong thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2009, 02:32:43 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2009, 03:15:40 PM »
Oh, I get it, sodomy jokes.

You always seem to be the butt of everyone's jokes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

boartitz

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2009, 05:36:24 PM »
I rented a roto rooter to clean out a field line. How was your day? :high:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions