Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

WV fans

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
WV fans
« on: September 20, 2009, 10:39:50 PM »
Just thought I would pass along to all here that every WV fan I spoke to said how impressed they were with our fans and their hospitality. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: WV fans
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 01:14:44 AM »
Just thought I would pass along to all here that every WV fan I spoke to said how impressed they were with our fans and their hospitality. 
I thought the WV fans were really nice folks, one even gave Prowler a menthol.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 01:18:55 AM »
I thought the WV fans were really nice folks, one even gave Prowler a menthol.

They're usually contrite after getting their ass beat.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 09:56:06 AM »
They're usually contrite after getting their ass beat.

This was beforehand.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 09:58:56 AM »
Was I the only one getting more and more pissed at their band during the game?  There were a few times they didn't stop playing until the next play was halfway through.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2009, 12:59:18 PM »
Was I the only one getting more and more pissed at their band during the game?  There were a few times they didn't stop playing until the next play was halfway through.
The band controlled the entire game, those fuckin' twirlers got into my head big time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2009, 01:01:34 PM »
Was I the only one getting more and more pissed at their band during the game?  There were a few times they didn't stop playing until the next play was halfway through.
No you are right.  They needed to put that shit in check.  I wrote it off to how they do things in the Big East?

Speaking of Big East did anyone ever hear if they were Big East officials.  Officiating in that game was horrid.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 01:37:29 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2009, 01:04:12 PM »
No you are right.  They needed to put that poop in check.  I wrote it off to how they do things in the Big East?

Speaking of Big East did anyone ever here if they were Big East officials.  Officiating in that game was horrid.

Can someone tell me what the definition of pass interference is this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2009, 01:05:06 PM »
No you are right.  They needed to put that shit in check.  I wrote it off to how they do things in the Big East?

Speaking of Big East did anyone ever here if they were Big East officials.  Officiating in that game was horrid.
Had to be, it was in our stadium therefore they had to be Big Least Officials.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2009, 01:09:09 PM »
Can someone tell me what the definition of pass interference is this year.

It can only be called against players wearing blue jerseys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2009, 02:00:42 PM »
They were from the Big East.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2009, 03:48:38 PM »
Also, they need to understand what Holding looks like.  The UWV tackles against AC....Holding, McCain on one of the long pass plays (I think to Eric Smith)....Holding, Demond Washington pancaking his guy....Definitely, NOT Holding.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2009, 03:59:09 PM »
....Holding, Demond Washington pancaking his guy....Definitely, NOT Holding.

That one happened right below me.....on the McFadden return right? I thought I was the only one who saw it as a pancake as well.... F'ing sorry ass refs. Sometimes they just need to let the boys play the game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2009, 04:25:29 PM »
That one happened right below me.....on the McFadden return right? I thought I was the only one who saw it as a pancake as well.... F'ing sorry ass refs. Sometimes they just need to let the boys play the game.
From what I saw, Jumbo and I were sitting in Section 8 (about the 40 yardline), Demond had his hands on the inside of the defender's shoulder pads, while the defender was swinging his arms all over Demond, trying to get off of him, Demond continued to have his hands placed where they should've been as he drove him into the ground.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2009, 04:50:13 PM »
The radio announcers were literally laughing at the call on Washington...however, there were two flags on the play anyway so they just took one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ibelonginprison

• Bama... As cool as AIDS
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2009, 05:19:21 PM »
They were much better behaved fans than I expected.

I kept hearing horror stories about "the cousins" and their road trip behavior. 

But yeah, I looked at Tanner and said "they need to let the Tiger Roar go on the sound system right before one of their snaps on a 3rd and 5."

LOL
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Bama fans make me want to punch babies...