No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Trev Alberts' 2008 Preseason Rankings
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 01:16:55 PM »
If we had even a semi-proven QB, I'd feel good about a top 10 preseason.  I want to see Kodi or someone step up and look comfortable in this offense before I get too excited about our chances. 

Now, I will say I've always liked Trev.  Not because he's given Auburn their props (Recall that in 03' he called them the most overrated team in the country too and we were all..."Trev's a PRICK), but because he usually calls it like he sees it without the need for all the blathering schtick that Granny Clampitt and Mark May spew. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 01:29:35 PM »
Like him or not he at least sticks by what he says even if he is wrong.  That is more than most of the rest do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 02:11:23 PM »
3 of the top 5 are SEC teams. Good stuff. Too bad this doesn't mean shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 05:59:38 PM »
3 of the top 5 are SEC teams. Good stuff. Too bad this doesn't mean shit.
I agree, consistant Qb play and we are good to go!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 06:06:13 PM »
Man I love My Boy Trev.....ever since his days of Crushing QBs at Nebraska, to his injury plagued days at the Colts alongside Quentin Coryatt.  He Tells It Like It Is. 

But I do have one problem with his rankings though... Because, I just talked to a bammer friend of mine, and he reassured me that the Turds will be Number One.  So, maybe Trev meant it was his Top 10 AFTER the bammers.  That would make more since.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2008, 11:04:27 PM »
I thought that's the way all top 10s are done.  There are just a few "Givens" in this world, like Ditka.  In a fight between a hurricane and Ditka, who would win?

DITKA, of course.

Who is the shoe-in for number one in college football and the universe, for that matter? 

Yep, you guessed it...Baymer.  Does Trev REALLY have to say it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2008, 02:27:56 AM »
Man I love My Boy Trev.....ever since his days of Crushing QBs at Nebraska, to his injury plagued days at the Colts alongside Quentin Coryatt.  He Tells It Like It Is. 

But I do have one problem with his rankings though... Because, I just talked to a bammer friend of mine, and he reassured me that the Turds will be Number One.  So, maybe Trev meant it was his Top 10 AFTER the bammers.  That would make more since.

Quentin Coryatt I remember him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2008, 06:48:08 PM »

Quentin Coryatt I remember him!
HOLY DONKEY PUNCHIN' FUCK KNUCKLE ....I had forgotten completely about that Blood Bubble lick put on that poor sap, by one of my favorite linebackers of college football. 

This Is How We Do's It, God Damnit.

and One Of The Hardest Hits EVER By An Auburn Player

LOL.....BOOM MUTHA FUCKA....LOL

Signed,
Junior Rosegreen, Tray "Little Ball Of Hate" Blackmon, & Chaz "The AX" Ramsey"
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 07:12:36 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs