Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

My High School Reppin'.

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
Re: My High School Reppin'.
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2008, 04:34:26 PM »
You're the definition of gangsta.  I know deep down you miss rollin' on 15's with your Collins Bass-Bullet.

More than you know, brotha, more than you know. 

"The Collins Bass-Bullet is engineered to sound like TWO tens but takes the space of one!"

I can't believe I fell for that marketing ploy but it damn sure got me a noise ordinance ticket for playing "make 'em say uhhh" too loud.  Na nana na.   :nagger:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2008, 04:44:26 PM »
The mid 90's bass phase..  I was driving a 94 Camaro with the 12" Rockford Fosgate in the back well.  Hit plenty hard and got me in trouble on base a few times... :nagger:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2008, 04:57:47 PM »
I had 2 10" Kicker Competitions in my '94 MX-3.  I got all kinds of poon. 

The hardest hitting song I had wasn't even a rap song, it was Nine Inch Nails' "Down In It" if memory serves me correct.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2008, 05:01:41 PM »
I had 2 10" Kicker Competitions in my '94 MX-3.  I got all kinds of poon. 

The hardest hitting song I had wasn't even a rap song, it was Nine Inch Nails' "Down In It" if memory serves me correct.

"Insane in the Brain" - hit hard towards the end....

"Down in it" - Hit hard...

Brass Monkey - Beastie Boys...

Goin' Back to Cali - LL Cool J

There were all kinds of them back then....   DJ Magic Mike - "Feel the Bass"   :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2008, 05:24:34 PM »
it was Nine Inch Nails' "Down In It" if memory serves me correct.

I still have that CD of yours.  And you're not getting it back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2008, 07:39:04 PM »
Chopper, don't you ever disrespect my authoriTIE again.  You understand that I'll drop the hammer on your ass, right?  Don't get too bent out of shape.  No need for that.  Just grab the fucking gat.  The first pocket that's fat, the Tec is to his back.  Word is bond.  I'm a smoke him, yo.  Don't fake moves.  Treat it like boxing - stick and move stick and move.

Chopper, you ain't gotta explain shit.  I've been robbing motherfuckers since the slave ships with the same clip and the same four five.  Two point-blank, a motherfucker's sure to die. 

One of the best rap songs ever.  You can't disagree. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2008, 07:57:41 PM »
Chopper, don't you ever disrespect my authoriTIE again.  You understand that I'll drop the hammer on your ass, right?  Don't get too bent out of shape.  No need for that.  Just grab the fucking gat.  The first pocket that's fat, the Tec is to his back.  Word is bond.  I'm a smoke him, yo.  Don't fake moves.  Treat it like boxing - stick and move stick and move.

Chopper, you ain't gotta explain shit.  I've been robbing motherfuckers since the slave ships with the same clip and the same four five.  Two point-blank, a motherfucker's sure to die. 

One of the best rap songs ever.  You can't disagree. 

It's best if it stops here.  If I drew a line in the sand, and told you not to cross into the world I rule, you'd be walking in an endless spin.  :cool:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 07:59:46 PM by AuburnChopper1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2008, 10:29:56 PM »
I once got pulled over at a four-way stop for having my bass up to high, and I just had regular factory speakers....by the Prattville Police Department.

Full circle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2008, 03:01:51 AM »
Droppin the funky shit thats makin the sucka @#@#@ mumble When Im on the mic, its like a cookie, they all crumble Try to get close, and your ass'll get smacked My mothafuckin homie doggy dogg has my back Never let me slip, cause if I slip, then Im slippin But if I got my nina, then you know Im straight trippin And Im a continue to put the rap down, put the mack down And if your bitches talk shit, I have ta put the smack down Yeah, and ya dont stop I told you Im just like a clock when I tick and I tock But Im never off, always on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2008, 10:47:28 AM »
Droppin the funky shit thats makin the sucka @#@#@ mumble When Im on the mic, its like a cookie, they all crumble Try to get close, and your ass'll get smacked My mothafuckin homie doggy dogg has my back Never let me slip, cause if I slip, then Im slippin But if I got my nina, then you know Im straight trippin And Im a continue to put the rap down, put the mack down And if your bitches talk shit, I have ta put the smack down Yeah, and ya dont stop I told you Im just like a clock when I tick and I tock But Im never off, always on.

From that same song:

Fallin back on that ass with a hellafied gangsta lean.  Gettin funky on the mic like a old batch of collard greens.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.