Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

My High School Reppin'.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
My High School Reppin'.
« on: January 13, 2008, 10:12:31 AM »
P-vegas is winning the vote for best high school team in the nation by a landslide majority.
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/quickquestion/2007/december/popup6205.htm
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: My High School Reppin'.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 03:07:18 PM »
Why? 

Don't get me wrong, Prattville has a great team.  I watched Opelika take Prattville down to the wire.  Opelika's got a great team but not a nationally ranked team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 05:31:11 PM »
Why? 

Don't get me wrong, Prattville has a great team.  I watched Opelika take Prattville down to the wire.  Opelika's got a great team but not a nationally ranked team.

Do you REALLY care that much townhall?  Good for Prattville!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 05:44:41 PM »
Do you REALLY care that much townhall?  Good for Prattville!

Well, it's not my high school, so why should I care about P-Gaygus getting nationally hyped? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 08:04:23 PM »
Well, it's not my high school, so why should I care about P-Gaygus getting nationally hyped? 

Okay, so why the "P-Gaygus" name calling, and the shit attitude?   You and Fmnstr having a spat or something? 

It's not my school either, but I'm taking the "good for them" route.  Sounds like you've got a personal issue when it comes to Prattville.  What up?  Beat up as a kid?  One wedgie too many?  What gives?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 10:05:58 PM »

:fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 11:08:50 PM »
Okay, so why the "P-Gaygus" name calling, and the shit attitude?   You and Fmnstr having a spat or something? 

It's not my school either, but I'm taking the "good for them" route.  Sounds like you've got a personal issue when it comes to Prattville.  What up?  Beat up as a kid?  One wedgie too many?  What gives?

that time of the month chopper?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2008, 11:19:17 PM »

Wow, seriously?  Go choke on a dick, Chopper. 

For one, Fmnstr isn't on this forum, so why bring him into it? 

Two, fuck Prattville.  I didn't go to high school there, so I'm not going to get into the "Hooray for Prattville!!" party.  All I asked was why were they getting so many votes when I had watched them play in person and didn't think they looked that impressive. 

Three, if that was Hoover getting those votes right now, would you say, "Good for those guys!  Good for the state of Alabama!"? 

And four, there was no hostility towards Prattville until you decided to pull the same bullshit those AUNation mods do sometimes.  Do some of us need to grow up and learn not to criticize Alabama high school teams?  Why did you care that I posted a response?  Should I keep my opinions to myself? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 03:59:31 PM »
Wow, seriously?  Go choke on a dick, Chopper. 

Well, I have a nephew that goes to PHS...  a niece that has many other functions in Prattville at the H.S.  I've got family there dicksmack, So, I did have  a reason...

As far as you being a total cock in the mouth about this, whatever dude.  I was more messing with you than anything about the Fmnstr thing, but it's clear you can't take a joke, can't dish a joke, and are seriously taking this WAY too fucking seriously.

"choke on a dick" ...I'll just leave the dick sucking to you.  "seriously..."

Two, fuck Prattville.  I didn't go to high school there, so I'm not going to get into the "Hooray for Prattville!!" party.  All I asked was why were they getting so many votes when I had watched them play in person and didn't think they looked that impressive. 

Three, if that was Hoover getting those votes right now, would you say, "Good for those guys!  Good for the state of Alabama!"?

Well, as far as "no hostility towards Prattville", I'll just take your "Two, fuck Prattville" as your "non-hostile" feelings.  Again, I was messing with you, but it's clear you have a 747 sized firelog up your crack...and that frankly, isn't my problem. 

Oh, and as far as your "hoover vs. prattville" comparison...  When Prattville gets proven to have the same political and underground bullshit like Hoover, I'll THEN compare, until then, you can take Hoover and place it inside that considerably large asshole of yours.

And four, there was no hostility towards Prattville until you decided to pull the same bullshit those AUNation mods do sometimes.  Do some of us need to grow up and learn not to criticize Alabama high school teams?

I didn't try to "mod" you killer.  Second, questioning someone isn't doing the "same bullshit those AUNation mods do sometimes".   I didn't do shit except gig you a little about a seemingly out of place and unnecessary shit attitude against Prattville.  You could have said a Prattville HS student killed my mom, dog, sister, and/ or Uncle-daddy, and I would have let it go, but you chose to take the "Fuck Chopper" stance, which makes no sense at all.

So, sunshine, get off it, chill the fuck out and just understand I was just asking and gigging you a little.  Your fucking war hero "fuck prattville", fuck chopper BS is a total waste of time.

So....continue it if you want, but I'd be a fan of just letting this go.

Jesus..
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2008, 04:03:48 PM »
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2008, 04:07:31 PM »
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Naw...unlike SOME people, I can take a joke...   If townhall is going to take this shit so seriously, than fuck...  nothing I can do about it. 

I'll address the bullshit with bullshit, otherwise move on.... :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2008, 04:15:19 PM »
I like the tone of this thread and the fact that you guys are straying off-topic.

So, let's recap:

1) Fuck Pratville, Chad and Chopper;
2) Fuck Hoover, Probst and Bama;
3) Fuck Fnmstr...whoever the fuck that is; and
4) Saniflush is a turd-slinging monkey.

Consider yourselves moderated, bitches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

Ogre

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2008, 04:17:42 PM »
I think both parties should meet behind the Big Lots in Sylacauga and settle this like men.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2008, 04:19:15 PM »
I think both parties should meet behind the Big Lots in Sylacauga and settle this like men.

Hey, you got in after the moderation.  So, for the record, fuck you, too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

Ogre

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2008, 04:21:12 PM »
Hey, you got in after the moderation.  So, for the record, fuck you, too.

In the immortal words of Tupac:

"Die slow muthafucka, my .44 makes sure all yo kids don't grow."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2008, 04:22:54 PM »
 :bugs:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2008, 04:25:01 PM »

I'm thinking the Sonic in Alma would be better but that's just me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Ogre

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2008, 04:25:59 PM »
Remember the first rule of Fight Club.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2008, 04:26:44 PM »
In the immortal words of Tupac:

"Die slow muthafucka, my .44 makes sure all yo kids don't grow."

Would that be from the smash gangsta hit  "I hit 'em up" ?

Lyrical genius abound in that song.  I think it should be playing in the background as the fight ensues.

"Grab your glocks when you see TuPac, Call the Cops when you see TuPac...who shot me but you punks didn't finish now you're about to feel the wrath of a menace, <racial epitaph> I hit 'em up!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2008, 04:29:35 PM »
Would that be from the smash gangsta hit  "I hit 'em up" ?

Lyrical genius abound in that song.  I think it should be playing in the background as the fight ensues.

"Grab your glocks when you see TuPac, Call the Cops when you see TuPac...who shot me but you punks didn't finish now you're about to feel the wrath of a menace, <racial epitaph> I hit 'em up!"

You're the definition of gangsta.  I know deep down you miss rollin' on 15's with your Collins Bass-Bullet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions