Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

WR Montez Billings Ineligible

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: WR Montez Billings Ineligible
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2009, 09:08:45 PM »
You're right, Fowler should've kept his ratings when he was a Senior....Last Year.  Fowler should not be in the bammerham News Super Seniors list, this year.  Maybe the recruiting sites realize that D'Lo is still a freakin' beast (in '07 D'Lo was 6'3" 195lbs. with a 4.45 40, in '09 he's 6'3" 210lbs. with a 4.4 40).  Fowler on the other hand, still runs a 4.8 40  :rofl:.

Does it look like I give a shit if he runs a 4.8 40? He's a fullback for fucks sake. And for that purpose, I think he will do fine. I just found it amusing that there were two different commits, two different teams, same situation, and you bitched, whined, and cried about the bias shown to Fowler by the recruiting services. Not a peep about Benton though. No, when the same thing happens for AU its legit as fuck. Happens to an Alabama commit? Conspiracy.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 09:12:41 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2009, 09:12:00 PM »

Does it look like I give a sh*t if he runs a 4.8 40? He's a fullback for f*cks sake. And for that purpose, I think he will do fine.
He is a fullback, but he still should've kept his ratings, that the recruiting services had him rated as, when he was a Senior last year, which if you can't remember was a 2 star.

The Big Deal....
(Fast forward to about the :50 mark)

« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 09:15:33 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2009, 09:14:57 PM »
He is a fullback, but he still should've kept his ratings, that the recruiting services had him rated as, when he was a Senior last year, which if you can't remember was a 2 star.
I'm so sorry actual scouts and analysts at all three recruiting services didn't listen to your expert evaluation. How dare they.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Birmingham

« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2009, 09:27:29 PM »
The Big Deal....
(Fast forward to about the :50 mark)

The big deal is that his mom can't work the zoom function on the camera???
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2009, 10:04:56 PM »
Oh, so its just up to you to decide. Jalston Fowler isn't going to play for a year, and its a f*cking travesty that he is still going to be rated. All three recruiting services are biased and its bullsh*t. DeAngelo Benton didn't play for a year but keeps a 4* rating, well thats just fine. Not one peep from Prowler. Chizik is a recruiting machine, etc.

The ability to grasp humor eludes you once again.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2009, 10:05:13 PM »
Not because he's an Auburn fan.  I don't like him for the same reason I don't like #1Bammer, they're f*cking dumb.  Not that this makes them unique around here but most here have the ability to turn it off if for only a short while.

He's smarter than you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Birmingham

« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2009, 10:32:02 PM »
He's smarter than you. 

It's possible as there are many who are.  I simply wish his posts didn't make you just look like a mumbling fool.  Intelligence, if someone was so equipped, wouldn't be a bad thing to include in his posts that procliam his dumb-fuckery.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2009, 11:17:31 PM »
It's possible as there are many who are.  I simply wish his posts didn't make you just look like a mumbling fool.  Intelligence, if someone was so equipped, wouldn't be a bad thing to include in his posts that procliam his dumb-f*ckery.

Dumbfuckery?  I like it.  I shall endeavor to use it often in casual conversation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."