Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Man, Today is a Snoooozer...

Man, Today is a Snoooozer...
« on: August 20, 2009, 01:41:43 PM »
Subjects to discuss...

1.  Clinton Durst getting his scholly back.  Thoughts?

2.  How good Josh Bynes has turned out.  Where did he come from and was he a hightly touted recruit?

3.  Ben Tate.  1000 yds?  NFL Potential? 

4.  John Sullen.  Anyone know anything about him.  From what I'm reading, he could be the next real deal on the line.

5.  Darren "I Stop Everything" Bates.  He's been awesome this pre-season by ALL accounts (that I've seen).

6.  The spawning rituals of the East African Barking Spider.

7.  Colorful Animal's doing crazy thing adjective suggestions for Kaos? 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

Re: Man, Today is a Snoooozer...
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 02:39:53 PM »
Subjects to discuss...

1.  Clinton Durst getting his scholly back.  Thoughts?  No brainer to me. He is a senior and we will be playing about 9 scholly's under this year. No harm in giving him one for one year.

2.  How good Josh Bynes has turned out.  Where did he come from and was he a hightly touted recruit? He was a 4-star linebacker out of Florida. Chose us over Iowa, Louisville and South Carolina. I always wondered why he wasn't more heavily recruited by the big guns but him and Craig Stevens have been my favorite LB signees of the past 4 years.

3.  Ben Tate.  1000 yds?  NFL Potential?  1,000 yards? Possible now that we have an offensive coordinator. I would put the over/under at 750. NFL Potential? maybe as a 4th-5th round draft pick.

4.  John Sullen.  Anyone know anything about him.  From what I'm reading, he could be the next real deal on the line. He's big. Really big. If he can keep his weight under control he has a chance to be decent. I don't think he can become Marcus McNeil or Troy Redrichard but he can be solid. I don't see the NFL in his future...hopefully I am very wrong.

5.  Darren "I Stop Everything" Bates.  He's been awesome this pre-season by ALL accounts (that I've seen). Yep. I bet he'll start until McNeil gets back, and may even start after that.

6.  The spawning rituals of the East African Barking Spider.

7.  Colorful Animal's doing crazy thing adjective suggestions for Kaos?  

« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 02:49:00 PM by Aubie16 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 02:43:25 PM »
Or...we could discuss the African Anteater Ritual.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 03:14:21 PM »
Hey, that ain't no Dick Clark.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 04:06:37 PM »
Can we discuss my hatred of nicknames?  Unless I make them up, that is. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 07:18:31 PM »
LAMP post -

I worked Bynes' OV.  He bragged about all things Iowa.  I wanted to say, "Well get the fuck to Iowa and shut your Big 10 trap, douche bag." 

Then he committed to Auburn, and all was forgiven. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 10:32:12 PM »
or how about...

8. 54 students from SPuat and 6 students from Auburn have been diagnosed with, possibly, the Swine Flu.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 10:49:05 PM »
or how about...

8. 54 students from SPuat and 6 students from Auburn have been diagnosed with, possibly, the Swine Flu.....
http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/metro.ssf?/base/news/125075617428450.xml&coll=2

It's true.

Not only does living in Tuscaloosa give you one of the highest risks in the nation to develop cancer, you're also 9 times more likely to contract swine flu than you are at Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 10:51:37 PM »
http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/metro.ssf?/base/news/125075617428450.xml&coll=2

It's true.

Not only does living in Tuscaloosa give you one of the highest risks in the nation to develop cancer, you're also 9 times more likely to contract swine flu than you are at Auburn.
This.... :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs