Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bammer offense: steady takin L's

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Bammer offense: steady takin L's
« on: August 13, 2009, 07:16:02 PM »
Some RB tore his ACL. That's got top hurt a bit...the kid and the team.

Hope the kid has a full recovery.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Bammer offense: steady takin L's
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 07:23:53 PM »
Some RB tore his ACL. That's got top hurt a bit...the kid and the team.

Hope the kid has a full recovery.
It was Jermaine Griffin. He was right behind Terry Grant on the depth chart, which also puts him behind Upchurch, Ingram, and Richardson. I believe this is his second knee injury, so it really sucks. I hope he has a speedy recovery.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 07:51:14 PM »
Hahaha...fucking douche...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 07:53:39 PM »
And since I am on my phone I can't edit...but that was to you RWS. You never cease to amaze me at the different ways you can sound arrogant...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 08:23:50 PM »
And since I am on my phone I can't edit...but that was to you RWS. You never cease to amaze me at the different ways you can sound arrogant...
I certainly didn't see you crying like a girl when AU's depth chart in the secondary was explained to me when some AU players got the ax last month. Oh, then it was OK for AU fans to say that some guys were buried on the depth chart and it wouldn't hurt. That was all cool, but God forbid I attempt to explain our depth chart when somebody says our offense is going to take a hit because Jermaine Griffin is out. Jesus, you come off like a whiney little bitch in most of your posts. Keep coming up with stupid shit that makes me arrogant.....I guess I shouldn't mention that we have a 50/50 shot at winning the VT game and that it might be competitive. Anything short of Alabama will get their faces stomped in is just plain arrogant.  :taunt:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 08:26:41 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 08:34:16 PM »
I certainly didn't see you crying like a girl when AU's depth chart in the secondary was explained to me when some AU players got the ax last month. Oh, then it was OK for AU fans to say that some guys were buried on the depth chart and it wouldn't hurt. That was all cool, but God forbid I attempt to explain our depth chart when somebody says our offense is going to take a hit because Jermaine Griffin is out. Jesus, you come off like a whiney little bitch in most of your posts. Keep coming up with stupid shit that makes me arrogant.....I guess I shouldn't mention that we have a 50/50 shot at winning the VT game and that it might be competitive. Anything short of Alabama will get their faces stomped in is just plain arrogant.  :taunt:

This post was kind of arrogant...

Just sayin... :drevil:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 08:37:12 PM »

BS...every loss hurts us.  Our depth is more shallow than a Saniflush pick up line.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 08:41:18 PM »
He was kinda down the depth chart however he was the second largest RB we had. He would have played a good bit this year. He is gone for the year so I doubt Trent or Lacy will redshirt now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

Argo

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 08:43:38 PM »
You guys didn't know we were 5 deep at runningback? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2009, 08:51:41 PM »
BS...every loss hurts us.  Our depth is more shallow than a Saniflush pick up line.

Exactly.

And I have no clue what you are talking about RWS when people saying a CB was buried in the depth chart. You are confused.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2009, 09:59:23 PM »
You guys didn't know we were 5 deep at runningback? 

+1...Argo going old school on us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

RWS

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2009, 10:19:23 PM »
Exactly.

And I have no clue what you are talking about RWS when people saying a CB was buried in the depth chart. You are confused.
http://www.tigersx.com/forum/index.php?topic=5992.0

I was speaking of the defense in general getting thin, my mistake. I was also speaking of a pattern of Chizik using a ton of freshmen and using it as a scapegoat for failure. The point still stands. The argument was made by Prowler that some of them were third stringers and some were going to be pushed for playing time by some of the true freshmen coming in anyways, thus not really hurting anything. I didn't see you bitching and crying about that. You called me arrogant for making the argument that there might be similarities, and that it was going to leave you guys a little thin. Its ok for somebody to make the argument that losing somebody from your defense won't hurt because some were third stringers and some were going to be pushed anyways, but you're simply not going to stand for me saying one of our RBs is 5th on the RB depth chart.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Griffin was #1 on the depth chart and we're totally fucked without him. We may as well go ahead and forfeit the VT game, shit, the season for that matter!

There, is that what you wanted to hear? Does that put your mind at rest?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 10:21:48 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2009, 10:34:38 PM »

Don't know how he's aged, but Sani used to have some game.  I was always impressed he culled the extremely cute (though somewhat of a nut-job) Michelin girl out of Silky O'Sullivan's one night and shacked up with her in some fancy-ass hotel over by the pyramid.  Meanwhile me and the rest of the guys were all piled up in some shitty Super-8, I think it was out towards the airport.
     But then again, that was some years ago.  Probaby couldn't manage anything like that these days....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2009, 10:56:12 PM »

Don't know how he's aged, but Sani used to have some game.  I was always impressed he culled the extremely cute (though somewhat of a nut-job) Michelin girl out of Silky O'Sullivan's one night and shacked up with her in some fancy-ass hotel over by the pyramid.  Meanwhile me and the rest of the guys were all piled up in some shitty Super-8, I think it was out towards the airport.
     But then again, that was some years ago.  Probaby couldn't manage anything like that these days....

He just cuddles up with Wes now.  Things have changed evidently.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2009, 08:47:51 AM »
http://www.tigersx.com/forum/index.php?topic=5992.0

I was speaking of the defense in general getting thin, my mistake. I was also speaking of a pattern of Chizik using a ton of freshmen and using it as a scapegoat for failure. The point still stands. The argument was made by Prowler that some of them were third stringers and some were going to be pushed for playing time by some of the true freshmen coming in anyways, thus not really hurting anything. I didn't see you bitching and crying about that. You called me arrogant for making the argument that there might be similarities, and that it was going to leave you guys a little thin. Its ok for somebody to make the argument that losing somebody from your defense won't hurt because some were third stringers and some were going to be pushed anyways, but you're simply not going to stand for me saying one of our RBs is 5th on the RB depth chart.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Griffin was #1 on the depth chart and we're totally fucked without him. We may as well go ahead and forfeit the VT game, shit, the season for that matter!

There, is that what you wanted to hear? Does that put your mind at rest?

Okay.  Who gave the bama fucks copies of the motherfucking blueprint? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2009, 09:46:14 AM »
He just cuddles up with Wes now.  Things have changed evidently.

I feel safer in his arms.

And no Wally I no longer have the game I once did, but I have more money now which evens it out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2009, 09:48:25 AM »
I was also speaking of a pattern of Chizik using a ton of freshmen and using it as a scapegoat for failure.

Spell out this "pattern" in detail for me.  Thanks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2009, 10:25:20 AM »
Spell out this "pattern" in detail for me.  Thanks.
Bammers can't comprehend the concept of "patterns", "streaks", "trends", etc.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2009, 10:32:36 AM »
Bammers can't comprehend the concept of "patterns", "streaks", "trends", etc.

Sure. They get it.  

One play is a pattern.  (McElroy throws one meaningless pass and is in line for the Heisman now)

One win is a streak.  (Ronnie Cotrell spent an hour talking about Bama's current "win streak" over Auburn on WNSP radio)

One season is a trend.  (Bama is back. Again).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2009, 08:09:28 PM »
I thought Griffin was used more like a fullback last year.  I really don't see this hurting SPuat, at all....without redshirts Griffin would've probably been 6th on the depth chart, if moved to fullback he would've been 3rd behind Huber and Marrow.  That sucks for Jermaine though, IMO, he'll get the medical redshirt this year then he'll transfer to UNA.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs