Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Who Do You Want To See At QB?

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Who Do You Want To See At QB?
« on: August 13, 2009, 06:54:34 PM »
So since it's slow, and we haven't seen a poll in quite a while...

Who do you wanna see out there?

Explanations welcome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Who Do You Want To See At QB?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 07:07:39 PM »
Almost anyone but Todd. Sour taste in my mouth, residual hatred, whatever...

Mostly I want our new guy, in the new system, to have at least another year to play it if he can.

Bring on the youngsters, throw the old fucks out with the bathwater (sorry Sani and Birdman).

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Ogre

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 07:15:11 PM »
I vote Neil Caudle.  Hell, we've given Todd and Kodi a chance and they haven't done shit with them (albeit Todd supposedly had a bum shoulder.) 

If not Caudle, then I put my eggs in Rollinson's basket and go with it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 08:39:30 PM »
 :bowl: nails it.

And I may be old, but I'm not in very good shape.

Wait....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 08:45:02 PM »
Todd is a good QB however he was injured last year. He was going to Troy and I would like to see what he could do when he is healty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

Argo

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 08:46:31 PM »
I voted for Todd because I have two Auburn buddies that swear they'll kill themselves if he starts this year.  My plan is to bring a shotgun to the first game and call them pussies when they refuse to use it.  It should be fun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 09:02:27 PM »
TIFWIW but I'm not that far removed from Teh Plains myself and still have a slim few down there working on the 7+ year plan.  Anyway, its my understanding that even if Todd is the best QB "skill or talent-wise", he may not be the best fit as far as the team is concerned chemistry-wise.  Seems that much like a large portion of the fan base, many of our beloved War Eagles aren't high on Todd either.

I would vote for anybody but Todd simply because I don't want to see the team implode "Franklin style" like its previous coaching staff did.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 09:42:21 PM »
TIFWIW but I'm not that far removed from Teh Plains myself and still have a slim few down there working on the 7+ year plan.  Anyway, its my understanding that even if Todd is the best QB "skill or talent-wise", he may not be the best fit as far as the team is concerned chemistry-wise.  Seems that much like a large portion of the fan base, many of our beloved War Eagles aren't high on Todd either.

I would vote for anybody but Todd simply because I don't want to see the team implode "Franklin style" like its previous coaching staff did.

your buddies are a little of base on this one. Chris Todd is probably the most popular QB on the team right now. No the students may not like him but his teammates have loved the way he handles himself and treats them. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 09:49:03 PM »
Looking more and more like it's going to be:

1. Todd
2. Caudle
3. Rollison
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2009, 10:57:00 PM »
your buddies are a little of base on this one. Chris Todd is probably the most popular QB on the team right now. No the students may not like him but his teammates have loved the way he handles himself and treats them. 

Not my buddies per say but rather their friends on the team.  Hence the take it for what its worth preface.  We will have to agree to disagree on your last sentence.  Besides, if the latest news is true, its water under the bridge anyway.

or is it.  :popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2009, 10:59:40 PM »
Not my buddies per say but rather their friends on the team.  Hence the take it for what its worth preface.  We will have to agree to disagree on your last sentence.  Besides, if the latest news is true, its water under the bridge anyway.

or is it.  :popcorn:

I certainly read and hear more of what's in line with what Aub16 said...  Not saying you're wrong...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2009, 11:04:00 PM »
I certainly read and hear more of what's in line with what Aub16 said...  Not saying you're wrong...

Right on, and I hope thats the case.  However, that being said, I think we've all read and heard a lot about Auburn Football in the last year and a half that hasn't exactly been in line with the facts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2009, 11:07:47 PM »
Right on, and I hope thats the case.  However, that being said, I think we've all read and heard a lot about Auburn Football in the last year and a half that hasn't exactly been in line with the facts.

Well, there have been a few on here that "know things as facts"...  ...and please GOD do NOT try to tell them they're wrong for doing so...haha...

I guess at this point, my arms are crossed, I'm watching, hoping for the best while tapping my foot nervously...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2009, 08:45:27 AM »

On what do you base this baseless supposition?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2009, 09:07:27 AM »
On what do you base this baseless supposition?

...asks the king of baseless opinions....

This is BAAAIT!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions